Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Terms and Conditions

Neche’s POV

I changed out of my dirty school clothes and sat on the bed to wait for Mina to freshen up a little.

“So how was your little date with Jason?” I teased and she smiled wide.

“Amazing…” Then she frowned. “Neche I don’t think he trusts me,” she whispered and I cocked a brow at her. “I like him a lot already and…”

“Mina, just tell me,” I sighed.

“I want to tell him what happened in New York,” my mouth fell open. “Not everything, just the main part and that’s it. He knew something was up when I panicked and he acted all weird after. I don’t want him not knowing something big like this.” She begged.

“But it’s not your story to tell,” we both turned to find Johnny in our doorway looking upset.

What was with this kid?

“Johnny, it was a big part of my life too,” Mina sighed and Johnny came and took a seat on my bed as did Mina.

They both looked at me expectedly and I just stared forward.

I didn’t know if I was ready for someone to know yet but I know that this was important to Mina; this had affected her life just as much as mine and she deserved a fresh start just as much as I did. That’s what Jason was, a fresh start.

“I’ll do it,” they both looked at me in shock.

“But I have some conditions!” I warned and Mina nodded while Johnny scoffed.

“Shut up Johnny,” Mina warned and he listened although he wore a pissed off expression.

“He can’t tell anyone,” she nodded. “Especially his brother,” I warned and she cocked a brow but nodded. “We only tell him, I don’t want anyone to know yet,” she nodded again. “Last… Johnny has to be there while we tell him,” she cocked a brow at me and Johnny’s mouth hung open.

“Why?” They asked in unison.

“Two reasons; he’s been acting like an ass lately and I want Jason to know exactly why…” she nodded.

“Hey I haven’t been that bad,” he argued and we shot him looks that shut him up.

“Secondly… I need the support,” I shrugged and he shot a small smile as did Mina.

“Kids your friend’s here!” My aunt shouted from downstairs.

“Shit hurry, Shadow’s here,” Johnny shot up and rushed downstairs.

I grabbed my purse and followed Mina out. Shadows was the only one who came for us and he stepped out for a smoke while waiting. I smiled at him.

“Hey,” he nodded.

“Have fun with Zee today?” he teased and I blushed and nodded.

Mina and Johnny got in while Shadows and I remained outside still.

“Hey,” I looked at him. “Zee told me about the baseball jocks,” I nodded slowly. “If they ever mess with you again, come find me,” I nodded with a small smile.

“Will do,” he nodded and I got into his truck.

I liked Shadows already; he was like an older brother. Protective but caring and it made me happy to know he was my friend. I liked Zacky too; he was so sweet and funny and-

“We’re here,” Johnny cut off my thoughts.

We all rushed out and followed Shadows straight into the garage.

“Hey,” Val said excitedly while rushing over and embracing us in hugs.

“You have no idea how happy I am you’re here,” she smiled and we chuckled.

“How long has it just been you and the guys?” Mina asked and her eyes widened.

“Too long,” we chuckled and allowed her to pull us to an old couch pushed up against the far end.

Everyone stood around getting ready still and I noticed the bass player because Johnny was glaring at him.

“I could play better than him,” he scoffed and I chuckled.

“Chill Johnny,” I smirked and he huffed siting back in the seat.

The band seemed to be finished and ready to play.

“You guys ready to be blown away?” Shadows smirked into the mic at us and I rolled my eyes.

“Show us what you got Sanders,” Mina taunted.
♠ ♠ ♠
I’m tired, hope you liked. Nothing really important happened, just a filler.
Comment and Subscribe!
-Neche