Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Pick Up

Neche’s POV

I finished getting ready and headed downstairs for some coffee.

“Since you girls are up already, think you can wake Johnny for me?” Aunt Linda asked and we smirked at each other before nodding and rushing upstairs.

“Shh,” my sister warned before we stepped in.

The door squeaked but it didn’t wake him. We walked into the dark room and reached his bed.

“On three,” I whispered and Mina nodded at me.

Once my fingers hit three we both jumped onto the bed screaming ‘wake up’.

“Ahh!” Johnny screamed as he fell flat on his ass.

Mina and I started laughing so hard we fell onto the bed in tears clutching our sides. Johnny thrashed around on the ground fighting the covers.

“Not cool!” He hissed while he glared at us.

“Shut up and get ready Aunty said,” Mina explained and he grumbled words we couldn’t understand.

“Hey,” I said and they both looked at me. “Why is your bed more comfortable than ours?” I pouted and he smirked.

“Because I’m their baby now get out of my room,” he ordered and I glared back before getting comfortable.

“Naw, you go get ready in the bathroom and we’ll keep your bed warm,” I smiled and he glared as Mina got comfortable also.

Finally noticing we weren’t leaving he grabbed his stuff and muttered curses as he left to get ready.

“Sis?” I looked up at Mina to show I was listening to her. “Jason came over yesterday night,” she smiled and my eyes widened.

“What? Tell me everything now,” she laughed before going into her explanation of their walk and what they talked about and how he was giving us a ride today. “Why didn’t you tell me earlier?!” I exclaimed and she laughed.

“I tried and you said to tell you today!” I pulled my brows together.

“Oh yeah,” I mumbled and Johnny came back in now dressed in something similar as yesterday.

“Are you guys ready? We have to walk to the bus stop,” he said.

“Uh no, Jason is giving us a ride,” Mina smiled and he glared at the sound of Jason’s name.

“I’m coming to,” he announced, probably to keep an eye on us.

With a sigh we agreed and grabbed our bags. We headed downstairs and just as we reached the kitchen we heard a horn and rushed to the door.

“Bye,” we said to Aunt Linda before rushing out.

I smiled at Matt who was standing outside and holding the door open for us while Jason rolled his eyes at his brother and remained in the driver seat.

“Thanks,” I smiled as he helped me in then opened the front door for my sis who got shot gun again.

Johnny rolled his eyes at Matt too and got in slamming the van door angrily causing me to sigh.

“Why can’t you be nice like your brother,” Mina joked with a playful glare.

“Hey I was nice enough to offer a ride!” He shot back and we laughed at their bittering.

“You excited for school,” Matt whispered to me and I nodded.

“Yeah can’t wait to start fresh,” he gave me a look but didn’t question what I meant.

“Where we going?” Johnny asked.

“We have to give Zacky and Brian a ride, they are both at Brian’s.” he nodded.

“Zacky and Brian are some of our best friends,” Matt explained to Mina and I and we nodded as we pulled up to a nice looking two story house.

Guess it’s time to meet Brian and Zacky.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D My wifey’s gonna like this update I just know it :P
Mainly where I ended it xD

Comment and Subscribe please!
-Neche