Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Classes

Ten minutes later, we arrived at Brian's house. Two guys were standing out front. One had shoulder length black hair and dark brown eyes while the other had bleach blond hair and electric green eyes.

“Um, Jason? Care to explain why there’s a beautiful girl in my seat?” the one with brown eyes asked. He stood a little shorter than Jason and was absolutely beautiful.
Jason laughed, “Bri dog, this is Mina, and that’s her sister, Neche,” he pointed in the back to my sister.

“Hello, it’s very nice to meet you,” I offered him my hand through the open window. He took my hand and kissed it. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jason’s knuckles turn white as he gripped the steering wheel.

“Get in the back, Haner,” he said through clenched teeth.

“Um… okay?”
The two boys made Neche and Matt move to the very back, much to Johnny’s dismay, and say in the middle.

“Hi, I’m Zacky!” he reached up to shake my hand.

“Hi! Mina,” I shook his hand and smiled at him.

“Mina and Neche are my cousins,” Johnny explained when Brian asked how Jason and Matt knew us.

“Oh, we forgot you were here short shit… you’re so much quieter when you’re not bugging us at practice,” Brian laughed.

“I’m sure he’ll be there to bug us today,” Zacky agreed.

“It’s only because your bassist sucks,” Johnny mumbled, staring out the window. After we were all settled in (Johnny has decided to sit in the way back too, between Neche and Matt), Jason backed out of the driveway and drove to our new high school. It the rear view mirror, I saw Neche leaning over our cousin to talk to Matt. Zacky and Brian were arguing over guitar parts and Jason kept looking over to me.
“You look really beautiful today,” he said in a low voice, only I could hear. I looked down to see what I was wearing. I had dressed simple. Faded cut off jean shorts, a black tank-top and flip-flops.
“Well thank you. You look pretty damn sexy yourself.”
He was wearing baggy shorts and a sleeve-less Metallica shirt. He smiled at me again and pulled into the school parking lot. We all exited the van and met up with a group of people standing next to an old pick-up truck.
“Mina, Neche, this is Matt, his girlfriend Val, and Jimmy,” Johnny introduced is.
“Well hello!” Jimmy smiled widely, “I’m so sorry you have to be friends with Frodo Baggins, over here!”
Everyone laughed except Johnny, but he didn’t look so mad. We all stood around talking and laughing until the first bell went off.
“Shit, Neche, we need to get our schedules.”
“I can take you to the office,” Jimmy offered.
“Jimmy… school started a week ago, don’t tell me you’ve already gotten into trouble,” Val chided. Jimmy shrugged then nodded.
“But it wasn’t my fault Val! They wanted us to kill and dissect frogs… so I kinda… snuck in and set them loose in the cafeteria.”
We all laughed before heading our separate ways. Jimmy put an arm around each of our shoulders, which was a feat since he was 6’4” and we were about 5’7” and 5’6”, and walked us to the office.
“Mr. Sullivan, you’re late,” the secretary laughed.
“Hey Missus Waterford, this is Mina and Neche Seward… they’re new.”
“Well hello girls, we’ve been expecting you. I have a few forms for you girls to sign, and then I’ll give you your schedules and locker assignments.”
We nodded and hurriedly filled everything out. When we looked over our schedules, we were disappointed to see that we had separate classes for the first two periods. We had to say our good-byes and find our classrooms.
“101… 101,” I muttered to myself, trying to find the room. Finally, I found it, knocked, then entered.
“Hi… I’m Mina Seward. I’m new,” I said quietly.
“Ah, yes. Miss Seward, if you could please take a seat next to…” he looked around the classroom. I saw Jason and he smiled at me before pushing the kid sitting next to him out of his desk.
“Mr. Linking, Mina can sit next to me,” he said sweetly.
“Yes, you may sit next to Mr. Berry.”
I nodded and took my seat next to Jason. If this was how I was going to spend every morning, I think I was going to like school very much.

Jason talked to me the whole period, and I finally gave him my number. He then explained to me that he would give me a ride home, but he and Matt had to work at their job as landscapers.

Nothing was sexier to me than a man who worked with his hands. Big, muscular, sweaty men. I could feel the drool coming on so I quickly changed my thoughts. I nodded and said it was okay. At the same time, I was thinking that it was not okay. I wanted to see him after school. I wanted to spend all my free time with him and get to know him. I needed to talk to my sister and work this out. I couldn’t wait for lunch and see how she was doing.

The next period, I was happy to see that I least knew Brian. He offered me the seat next to him. I was even happier when Johnny walked in and sat in front of me.

“I had first period with Neche,” Johnny said to me, “She’s doing good.”
I didn’t even have to ask him, so glad we’re on the same page. Brian and Johnny talked about Brian's band for most of the period. They even invited Neche and I to come check them out. Johnny seemed excited for us to go with him, so I agreed. Twenty minutes after class started, both Jason and Matt walked in. The teacher sighed and gave them a dirty look.

“Didn’t we have a talk about this last week boys?”

“Sorry,” Matt mumbled.

Jason smiled when he saw me and pulled Matt over to where we were sitting. I liked that I had another class with him. Brian rolled his eyes and barely spoke another word to me the whole class period.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this story :D
Wonder whats gonna happen at lunch!

Comment and let us know what you think :D