Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

I Need McDonald's Breakfast... Stat

The t.v was on but nobody was really paying attention. We all sat there for four hours without saying anything. Every once in awhile I would look up to see what was playing on the television, but nothing could turn my thoughts from the nights events. Finally, I dozed on and off against Jason and I knew my sister was probably doing the same thing. She was scared… and there was nothing I could do to help her. Around nine o’clock, Johnny came down and looked at us all in confusion.
“Um. Good morning?”
“Morning,” we all mumbled.
“What are you guys doing up?”
“Waiting for you…” Jimmy answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
“Really? What for?”
“We uh… want to get McDonald's breakfast…” I offered.
“Yeah, that’s it.” Jason agreed.
“You ready to go?” Neche asked.
“Um. Sure?”
“Then let’s go,” Matt jumped off the couch, pulling my sister up with him. We all followed suit and Matt led us out to the van. I noticed that he kept my sister very close to him the short distance we walked from the house to the vehicle. After we had all piled in, Matt drove to the nearest McDonald's and we ordered breakfast. Nobody said a word as we devoured our food. Funny how when you feel to sick to eat… it all changes when you take that first bite. Fear makes you hungry.

“Let’s just run away…” Matt said, setting his food down when Johnny left to go to the bathroom. I stopped chewing and looked at him. Jason gave him a questioning look and Jimmy's eyes widened.
“What? You can’t be serious.” Neche shook her head.
“I am… “
“Babe… we’re a week away from graduating.”
“Okay. So we graduate first. Then you and I can go.”
“Matt… I don’t know how I feel about you taking my sister away,” I said quietly.
“Mina, it might be the only way,” he hissed and I felt my stomach knot up. This wasn’t the way to solve the problem. I dropped it for now, but I knew he would talk to my sister more about it later. Johnny came back to the table anyways, so we couldn’t discuss it.
“So what should we do next guys?” Johnny asked, “Lacey wanted to hang out and I told her to meet us at the house in a half hour or so.”
“I don’t feel like going back to the house…” Neche whispered.
“Want to go to the beach or something?” Jim asked and she shook her head.
“I want to sleep… but not at our house.”
“We could go to my house,” Jimmy offered.
“Why cant you sleep at our house?” Johnny asked.
We all looked at each other and shrugged.
“Did something happen?”
“Relax Johnny, we can go back to the house. I’ll just sleep in the basement.”

I hated seeing her so upset. It made me feel like a failure sister. It shouldn’t be this hard to take care of her… but this guy just wouldn’t quit.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahhhhhh. Matt wants to run away with Neche?!
he wants to keep her safe, but would it work even if Mina agreed with it?!
I'm sure my wifey would run away with Matt Berry if he asked... I know if Jason asked I would ;)

Comment, Subscribe, Banner?
Kelsey