Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Lips of Deceit

Neche’s POV

We were all loading the stuff in the back and about to head to the guys first gig. Everyone was jumping with nerves.

Once we piled in Jason turned in his seat.

“Is Avenged Sevenfold ready to rock?” The boys cheered and he started the van.

The guys picked the name Avenged Sevenfold after Shadows was the only one who did his band homework and looked through the bible for names. It was between that and Lips of Deceit; which is an awesome name but Avenged was better.

They said they might write a song called Lips of Deceit though just because it’s an awesome name.

We pulled up to the venue and hoped out. The Berry’s helped them set up their instruments while the girls were stuck by ourselves with the merch.

“Ugh! What men leave the women to lift heavy stuff themselves,” Mina scoffed and I laughed.

“I know!” Val agreed jokingly.

“Hey,” we all turned and my eyes widened.

There stood Trey; wearing his sunglasses. I swear that kid never took them off. I’m starting to think he’s either a pothead or has a black eye or something.

“What are you doing here?” I asked and the girls looked at me.

“Here to see the show,” he stated.

“I think she means; why are you back here?” Mina asked.

“I was heading inside when I heard you guys; need any help?” How did he hear us?

“Um… sure. Grab a box and I’ll show you where to take it,” Val smiled.

He walked up and grabbed a box. Val waved him over and they headed inside while Mina turned to get another. I grabbed her arm and she looked at me questioningly.

“I don’t like that guy,” I whispered and she furrowed her brows but nodded.

“Don’t worry; he’ll be gone in a second. Besides, the Berry’s will be back soon,” she smiled and I nodded.

The thought of Matt being there made me feel better about Trey. We grabbed some boxes and headed inside.

We set them up at the table and Val was still talking to Trey; what was with this guy?

“I’m gonna get the other box,” Mina said and I nodded while going behind the table.

I started taking out some shirts and set them up.

“So how do you know the band?” Trey asked Val.

“They’ve all been my best friends since we were little,” she answered also setting up shirts.

“Where’s Johnny?” I changed the subject hoping he’d go away.

“He said he had to pick up Lacey then he’d be here,” I nodded.

I looked up to see Trey still here; I don’t know what was with this guy but he gives me the creeps.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short crappy filler but it’s a set up for my Wifey.
Dude I would SO run away with Matt Berry :P
Who wouldn’t?!

Sorry this took long I have been trying to transform into a scene queen so I’ve been playing with my make-up xD plus I took a nap after work today :P

xD You know this story’s ending soon >.> can we get a banner before then? :P Comment too.
-Neche