Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Graduation

Neche’s POV

I groaned as my eyes fluttered open. Hangover. I sat up and noticed I was in Shads guest room with Matt. I was faced towards him and he looked so peaceful that I didn’t want to wake him. His mouth hung open just a little and soft snores came from his lips.

He arms were tightly around my waist and I smiled at that. This boy doesn’t know what he does to me. He’s the first guy I’ve ever trusted in almost two years and there was no doubt in my mind he was special. I gave him a peck on the lips and he tightened his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I smiled at that before looking over at the clock.

12:00 p.m. The seniors didn’t have school today just had to get ready for graduation which was at six. I was more than excited about the fact that school was ending. I already knew what I wanted to do; make-up and hair. I planned to go to beauty school but I wanted to relax a bit. Maybe in a year or two; right now I wanna enjoy freedom of no school. Maybe travel a bit; yeah that sounds amazing.

I smiled at the thought; maybe Matt will come too? My mind raced to when Matt said he wanted to run away with me for my protection. I couldn’t leave my sister knowing some crazy guy knew where she lived.

I decided now was time to go home and start getting stuff together for graduation. I was thinking of just letting Matt sleep but he’d freak if he awoke and I wasn’t there. I shook him lightly and he didn’t budge. I sighed and kissed his cheek before whispering in his ear seductively.

“Matt?” He stirred a little.

I nibbled his ear before whispering in it again.

“Matty,” he moaned and I giggled causing him to wake up.

“Tease,” he said with one eye open and I shrugged.

“It’s funny,” I said.

He grabbed me suddenly making me squeal. He moved us so he was on top of me and soon started to attack my neck in kisses.

I moaned and I felt him smirk against my skin. I pulled his lips back to mine suddenly missing the feel of them. They never failed to make me breathless.

The kiss got more heated and I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling his body closer to mine. He laid on top of me and continued to kiss me letting his hand trail across my stomach. I shivered against his touch but pushed myself towards it. His trailed kisses down my neck and I gasped as he bit softly. Once I did he slipped his tongue into my mouth once again.

I wanted him; bad.

I tugged at his shirt and he got the hint and pulled away taking it off. He pulled mine off next and my heart pounded in my ears as he undid his jeans.

Was I really ready for this? His hands made it to my buttons and he slowly undid it . He pulled away suddenly and looked me deep in his eyes.

“I love you,” he whispered and my breath stopped.

Suddenly every doubt I had disappeared.

“I love you too Matt,” our lips reconnected.
___
I lay with my eyes closed just enjoying the feeling of being next to Matt. Neither of us was asleep; he would place random kisses on my bare shoulder every once in a while.

“What time is it?” He asked breaking our silence.

“2:00” I answered after finally opening my eyes to look at the clock.

We heard movement and knew everyone else was finally getting up.

“We gotta get going,” I said and he groaned.

He nuzzled his face into my neck and pulled me closer to him causing me to giggle and play with his hair.

“I want to stay in bed with you all day,” he whined childishly and I giggled again before placing a kiss into his hair.

“We have to graduate today,” he lifted his head up and looked excited.

“Oh yeah,” he grinned widely before looking at me seriously. “After your graduation party I want to take you out,” I cocked a brow at him and nodded slowly.

“What are we gonna do?”

“It’s a secret” he grinned.
___
Mina and I finally headed home. The only ones there were us and our aunt and uncle; Johnny was a year younger so he had school today still.

We were getting ready downstairs when we heard my aunt scream and sob loudly. We rushed downstairs.

“What’s going on?” Mina asked.

She almost fell but her husband caught her and led her to the couch a sad expression on his features.

“Uncle what’s happening?” I asked and he looked up at me with a sad sigh.

“Your aunt, uncle, and Bear are missing,” he said and my world crashed.

My son? He was missing? They can’t just disappear…

“What do you mean?” Mina asked.

“The neighbors said they went over and they were gone.”

“What if they are just on a vacation,” I whispered lying to myself and he shook his head sadly.

“The house was broken into…”

My breath got shaky and I started to sob with my aunt. Mina tried to comfort me but it wasn’t much help.
___
My family convinced me to go to graduation even though I honestly thought it was pointless. My son was missing and school was the last thing on my mind. They said I couldn’t do anything from home anyway and the police were investigating it so graduation was supposed to keep my mind off of it.

Didn’t work; everything and anything reminded me of my baby boy. Even though I couldn’t look at him before without a breakdown something told me I could now.

No one knew yet and I didn’t want to tell them; I didn’t want to ruin their big day too.

Mina and I stood towards the back behind Shadows and waited for our names to be called. We plastered on fake smiles so no one would know anything until tomorrow at least.

I was on pilot mood as I got my diploma and smiled, I didn’t even throw my hat in the air too distracted by my thoughts. Mina and I made our way back to our family but with everyone rushing with the same thing on their minds and we got separated. With a sigh I tried to shove my way through so I could catch up before she noticed and freaked out but there were so many students.

Suddenly my arm was grabbed and before I could turn to see who it was a cloth was shoved in front of my face. I went to let out a scream but when I took in some air I inhaled some chemical making my world go black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Johnny fucking Christ this update took me like 3 hours I swear >.>
Maybe longer.

Yeah, it’s a cliffhanger :P

So… more pics of Bear<3 anyone?

Comment!
-Neche