Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

New Poetry

For the record, I didn’t like the way this Trey kid was always looking at my sister. He had been insistent on following us around and always trying to hang out. For some reason I always got the feeling he was trying to get my sister away from the rest of us. I couldn’t shake my distaste for him, but I kept my mouth shut. Damn my parents for raising me to be polite.
“Where’s Johnny?” Neche asked me. I turned away from glaring at Trey and looked at my sister.
“He said he had to pick up Lacey, then he’d be here.”
She nodded and chewed on her bottom lip. I pulled her into a hug, “I don’t like him either,” I whispered.
She pulled away and grinned. We went back to folding shirts and soon Jason and Matt came to find us.
“Hello beautiful ladies,” Matt grinned as he hopped over the table to kiss my sister. I smiled and Jason wrapped his arms around my waist.
“What do you say about us getting out of here,” he smirked.
“But then who would help me with the booth?!” Val laughed. We turned to see her standing with her arms crossed in front of her chest, a huge smile on her face.
“Matt,” Jason and I offered at the same time. We then laughed at the betrayed look on his face.
“I guess,” he pouted and went and sat in the corner.
“Aww c’mon Matty… would you mind watching the booth so the girls can watch the guys rock it?” Val asked. Matt stood up and smiled before shaking his head.
“Go on ladies, have fun. Jason. Keep an eye on them!”
“Two eyes good man, I’ll keep two eyes on them.”
The brothers laughed and Jason led Neche and I to the stage. Being friends with the band meant special privliges. We got to watch from the side.

The intensity. The way Brian and Zacky dueled with their guitars. The way Jimmy totally opened himself to the music. It was all very poetic and beautiful… except for one thing. The damn bassist. He just stood there… hardly moving at all. It made me so mad… how much everyone else put into the band just seemed less beautiful when he just stood there. Somehow, I got through the concert without running on stage and strangling the poor kid, especially when he almost tripped Val when she came onstage to sing her little part. Jason literally held me back and laughed as I struggled against him; the only thing on my mind was whacking Matt Wendt so hard across the back of his head he’d revert to the mentatlity of a five year old. But after the concert was over, I had cooled down considerably. We went back to Shads house to celebrate.

“I’d like to make a toast,” I slurred, standing on the coffee table.
“Babe,” Jason laughed, “Get down.”
“No… no Jase… I have something to say!”
“Let her talk!” Jimmy cheered. And everyone clapped.
“Tank… thank you,” I smiled drunkenly, “Now listen… I love you guys. So so so much. Like, you don’t even know.”
“Yeah yeah,” Brian laughed, “What else?”
“Shhh,” I tried to shush him, lifting my finger to my lips and spilling my beer in the process, “Oopps… sorry.”
“Mina you’re drunk!” Neche laughed from Matt’s lap on the couch. I pointed my now half empty beer at her and nodded.
“Yeah… I am. But! After all this shit we’ve been through,” I swayed from side to side and Jason picked me up off the table and set me on the ground, standing behind me and holding onto my waist so I didn’t fall over, “I think I deserve it, don’t you?”
“Here here!” she raised her glass.
“Now… what I was saying… what was I saying?” I turned to Jason.
“You were telling us how much you love us!” Val said.
“Oh that’s right! I jus…. I just wanted to thank you guys… for being so supportive of my sister and me. You don’t know how much it means to me!”
“Aw, well we love you guys too,” Brian said, standing up to hug me. Everyone else stood and we ended up in a huge group hug.
“You guys are the best friends a girl could have,” Jimmy cried and we all cracked up.

We all went to be soon after that, we had a big day ahead of us… we were graduating after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
So ya'll suck at this whole banner thing :(
Like my wifey so kindly told you... this story is coming to an end... I hope someone will do us the nicety of making us a banner... please? It would mean the world to us, after all :)

Comments, Subscribe? BANNER?!
Kels