Sequel: Heaven and Hell
Status: Complete <3

Soulmates

Fight

Sierra's POV

I didn't know what to think or do. My whole body was paralysed , as I recognised that voice , the voice that haunted my dreams , the voice of the man I'd met at that beach a long time ago , a man I thought was dead and gone. But that wasn't the case , seeing that he was now holding me tight against his body , and suddenly spun me around to meet his gaze. My eyes met his fierce green orbs that seemed to hold emotions of sheer madness.

'' Beautiful night , isn't it?'' he said , still not looking taking his eyes off of mine. If that was anyone else , I'd be able to fight them off , to yell at them , to slap them , to do something to defend myself . But no , when it came down to him , I felt completely powerless.

''But I think you are here just to make everything a little more beautiful , now isn't that right ?'' he asked again , and then leaned forward to whisper to my ear .

'' The woods are lovely, dark, and deep. And I have promises to keep. Miles to go before I sleep. Did you hear me, Butterfly? Miles to go, before you sleep.'', probably remembering that 1 of my favorite movies is Deathproof , forgetting though that the specific line makes my blood freeze every single time I hear it.

'' What do you want ? '' I asked him , finally making use of my mouth .

'' Oh , Princess , you should already know what I want . I told you before I'm not letting you go . Not this time . So why don't you just relax , and come with me nice and easy ... '' he started but I cut him off.

'' I'm not going anywhere with you , Noel ! You should know that by now . I don't want anything to do with you , a freaking psychopath , willing to harm anyone that comes in his way.. '' I spat in disgust , and he simply smirked sickly at me , still maintaining that strong hold of his over my waist .

'' I see you know everything there is to know about me too well . Hmm , I really wonder why ... '' he said , holding that smirk on his thin lips , ''Oh I know... it must be cause I nearly got your little annoying buddy Jason killed that night ... huh ? Yeah , that must be why ...'' he continued and I immediately started shaking , trying to get away from him .

'' And be sure , Princess , I won't hesitate to do the same again ... To him or to anyone who gets in the way ... So follow me now , and don't even think about doing something stupid like...'' he started , but was cut off by another male voice that I instantly recognised. It was Brian's .

''What do you think you are doing ? ''

Brian's POV

I didn't know what to do . I felt so frustrated , seeing her with that man holding her waist tightly , pushing his chest to her back . And when he spun her around to face him , I managed to see her face , and her features , her perfect features , clearly showed fear . And I sure as hell wasn't about to let someone scare my girl .... eehm no I meant my friend , my good newly found friend that seemed so helpless there .

So I stood up , ignoring all the voices that questioned my behaviour coming mostly from my annoying wife and faintly sounded like '' Baby where the F**K do you think you are going ? I need your wallet , I need another drink..'' , and headed straight to the place were Sierra and that man were at .

When I arrived , I noticed that he was ready to take her somewhere , obviously against her will . Now , be sure I'd act this way for any girl that was in Sierra's place . I do consider myself a gentleman , and cannot accept any sense of violence caused upon women . So I shouted at the man ...

''What do you think you are doing? ''.

He turned , and I got to understand the reason why Sierra was so intimidated by him . He was tall , with strong facial features , big eyes and huge arms , even bigger than Matt's . But I sure as hell wasn't going to step back now . I had to do something for her . I had to protect her.

'' Nothing man , I'm just talking to her... I'm an old friend.. '' he responded , and I looked at Sierra , who looked -if possible - even more terrified .

'' Is that true , now? 'Cause I find that hard to believe , as I can see her shivering and shrinking away from you.. '' I said to him , and he stiffened.

'' Look man , leave while you still can , because later , you may not be able to ... '' he threatened , now glaring at me .

Now, of course I was kind of scared. The man was huge , I knew he could beat the life out of me , but I was no amateur . I could fight him , and I knew I would . Men have this weird sense , you know , about fights : they know when one is about to break off , and I knew damn well that that was the situation here .

'' I say you let her go now , and walk out of the bar immediately .... it will certainly protect your reputation ...'' I replied with a smirk , knowing that what I had just said would just piss him off more .

''Brian stop it.... just go , please ..'' Sierra said , now looking directly in my eyes , begging me to walk away .

'' Oh , no , baby , let him have it ... but make sure someone is around to call an ambulance ... we don't want him dying now do we? '' he said , pushing Sierra aside ...

She rushed towards my side , and said..

'' Brian , please go , you don't have to do this , I'm fine ... I know him and I..- '' ,but I cut her off...

'' You weren't fine back there , Sierra ... He was hurting you and my guess is that he's going to do it again if someone won't stop him ... '' and the minute I said that , that bastard reached and pulled her to his side , shouting ..

'' WHAT are you doing now , huh ? Trying to f**k him IN front of ME ? Make me JEALOUS ? Well , they say '' Once a stupid Bitch , ALWAYS a stupid bitch '' ... aren't they RIGHT ? '' and raised his hand , causing Sierra to put her hands in front of her face , as she tried to defend herself...

And that was when I lost it ...

Sierra's POV

I couldn't believe Brian had found me . And especially with Noel . I was sh*tless , as I listened to their ''dialogue '' , and saw both of them staring at each other , pure hatred in their eyes.

Once I got the chance , I went to Brian , begging him to stop , to walk away ... but he didn't seem to notice my words much , as Noel grabbed me violently again , and shouted in my face ..

''WHAT are you doing now , huh ? Trying to f**k him IN front of ME ? Make me JEALOUS ? Well , they say ''Once a stupid Bitch , ALWAYS a stupid bitch ... aren't they RIGHT ? '', and raised his fist in front of my face , causing me to block my face with my hands , in hopes of somehow defending my self...

I braced myself for a hit that never came , though , because the moment I opened my eyes , Brian had attacked Noel , smashing his fist down his stomach . Even though that caused Noel to double over in pain for a few seconds , he delivered his left fist in Brian's stomach , senting Brian down the floor , gasping for air. Noel then proceeded on sitting on Brian's stomach , and started punching him everywhere . Brian tried to fight back , but it was all pointless, as Noel was both younger and heavier than him.

But he didn't give up . Brian somehow managed to punch Noel in the eye , something that forced Noel to stop punching him for a few minutes , and gave Brian the opportunity to fight back . And he did , until Noel regained his powers and swung at Brian's side , senting him once again down the floor . Noel then kicked Brian , causing him to scream from pain , and then grabbed him from his shirt , hardly pushing him against the concrete wall.

By that time a whole bunch of people had gathered around the ''fight scene'' but nobody did anything . I screamed for them to do something , to stop it , but everyone seemed so scared to interfere. So I decided to step in.

I went towards the wall where Noel was keeping Brian against , and I noticed that he was whispering things to him .

'' Let him go Noel... NOW , just let him go , he's done nothing wrong , he's not any part of this...'' I started ..

'' He chose to interfere , Sierra ... I didn't force him , you didn't force him , NOBODY forced him , okay ? I guess he should learn to evaluate his opponents better ...'' Noel answered , and smacked Brian against the wall harder , earning a silent grunt from Brian.

'' So , what , now you 're going to kill him ? Don't be such a fool , Noel , the police are on their way , you are going to jail ...'' I said.

'' Who the f**k called them ? '' he sneered .

'' I did '' I lied , '' I'm not going to let you kill him ...'' I added and he turned to me , still not leaving Brian...

'' You betrayed me... AGAIN ? '' he shouted , and then screamed from the pain as Brian managed to kick him straight to his crotch area..

'' You motherf**ker , I'm gonna... '' he started as he reached for Brian again , but the owner of the bar stepped in front of him , and screamed in his face..

'' GET your FILTHY ASS OUT OF MY BAR , NOW! '' and proceeded in yelling at everyone around us to ''go home , the show is f**king over..''.
Noel stood up , and headed towards the door , before looking at me and screaming

'' I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN ... sooner than you expect ...'' and he left the bar.

But ,at that moment , I couldn't give a shit about Noel . All I cared about was Brian , who was now a bloody mess on the club's floor, his eyes shut as he had probably passed out from the pain... I felt tears running down my face as I reached over at him , and tried shaking him in hopes of getting him to open his eyes , whispering his name over and over again...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments pleease :) let me know what you think..