Status: Hiatus

Blue And Yellow

Eleven

We laid on his hotel bed together. We hadn't said a word. We just laid there. 30 minutes had passed, when John finally opened his mouth.
"For the past two weeks I thought you didn't care. And this whole time..." he squeezed my hand.
"I was terrified of what I thought l had done." I buried my head in his chest.
"I-I- I love you." he said quietly.
"I love you too." I kissed his chest.
"When we get home I want you to move in with me." he said.
"I would love nothing more than to move in with you." I smiled.

The next few days flew by and we were already in my car headed back to Arizona.
"What a great tour." he grabbed my hand as I pulled into a gas station. We were 15 miles from Chandler. Almost home."
"Do you think you can move in now?" he asked.
"Usually you're supposed to give the person you're renting from a 60 day notice, but since the person I'm renting from is a family friend, I'll just explain what's going on and I'm sure it will be fine." I smiled.

It was fine. A few days later John and I were carrying the last of the boxes of my stuff into John's house.
"You're lucky I rented my own house last year." he laughed.
"I don't have THAT much stuff. YOU'RE lucky I lived in a furnished house." I smiled. I looked around at the boxes. There were only 6 of them. They were all in different groups with their labels. 
"Okay let's put your clothes in my room first." he picked up a box marked 'clothes' and carried it to his room. I followed his lead, taking the remaining two and throwing them down on the floor. He went back and grabbed the 'bed stuff' box and set that next to the clothes. I picked up the 'bathroom' box.
"Which bathroom do you want my stuff in?" I asked.
"In our room. Duh." he grinned. Our room. I liked the sound of that. I carried it to the bathroom and set it on the counter.
"The stuff box can go in the back of the closet for now. I don't need any of it asap." I smiled as he picked it up.
"You're lucky you're cute." he smiled. 
He took off to our room and dropped the box in the closet. He came back out and plopped down in the chair in the living room. 
"Now," I pulled my hair out of the ponytail it was in and straddled his lap, "let's have some fun."
He grinned and kissed me. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but huge chapters coming soon. I've been writing up a storm!