Status: Hiatus

Blue And Yellow

Ten

John was finally in Los Angeles. It was the last day of tour. Garrett had called me over the past 9 days giving me daily updates on John. From what I knew, he wasn't doing so well. I sat on my bed and fought with myself at 4:15 am, wondering if I should go see him and fes up to him in person. I gathered up my courage, shot up, and started packing my bags. It was time to face it. Greg would show him that tape tonight if I didn't and he would finally know the truth. At 5 am, I was on the road, driving to Los Angeles.

It was noon and I was just pulling up to  the venue. I held my breath and called Garrett.
"Hey."
"I'm here. Don't tell John." I said, almost in a whisper.
"Are you ever going to tell me why you broke up with him? All we do is talk about him." he asked.
"I'll explain it all to you after I talk to him. Where is he?" I could feel a wavy nervousness creep into my stomach.
"At the motel right behind the venue. He's in room 7. Good luck." Garrett hung up. I drove around the corner and braced myself. I grabbed my purse and walked to room 7.
"Here we go." I sighed to myself, and knocked on the door. When it opened up, I almost cried at what stood before me. The shell of a man I once knew. His eyes had bags under them, he was thinner, and he didn't stand tall. He kind of slouched. His green eyes didn't shine anymore. Instead, they glared and his lips were chapped.
"Amy?" his empty eyes opened wide.
"Hi John. I have to tell you something." I croaked out in just a whisper. I couldn't make eye contact with him, so I scanned his body for something else to look at. They fell on the shell on his chest. My shell.
"Yeah, we have something to tell you, well, show you." came a gross voice. It was Greg. I wanted to punch him. Greg pushed his way through us and shoved his tape into the VCR. John sat down on the bed and I sat facing the wall. I didn't want to look. I could hear Greg and I laughing, clinking, and the sound of liquid being poured. Then I heard a struggle. I look at John whose eyes got wide. I looked at the screen. Greg had just pulled my shirt off.
"JOHN!" I screamed through the speakers.
"He's not here. You never showed up. When I caught wind that you and John were a thing, well I kind of lost my cool." Greg hissed. How come I didn't remember this?
I cried out for John one more time, tears streaming down my face. As Greg pushed into me, he said some chilling words, "He's not here. Remember that the next time you see him. He wasn't here to rescue you. He's probably having the time of his life right now."
John shot up, turned off the VCR and looked at Greg.
"You got her drunk and.. r... Damn it!" he rubbed his forhead.
"This is what you wanted to tell me?" he turned and faced me.
"I woke up that morning and I didn't know what had happened. I thought I slept with him. I'm just finding all this out with you. I think I'm going to be sick." I ran to the bathroom to vomit.
"YOU SON OF A BITCH." I heard John scream before his pounding footsteps towards Greg. 
"She liked it Johnny Ohh." he laughed. I flung open the door just as John punched Greg in the face, knocking him out cold. John turned and looked at me. Cold tears were streaming down my face. I lost feeling in my feet and I fell to my knees, bursting into heavy sobs. He came to my side, taking me into his arms and kissing my forehead.
"I'm sorry." I choked out.
"Don't you ever be fucking sorry." he whispered in my ear.
I felt a sudden charge of confidence.
"I won't let this ruin me. I won't let this ruin us." I grabbed his hand.
He kissed my forehead again.
"You're still wearing my necklace."
"I never took it off."
♠ ♠ ♠
Everything seems back to normal, but who knows what'll happen next ;)

comment, and subscribe <3