Status: Hiatus

Blue And Yellow

Five

I set the bottle down on the shelf by the hallway as he shoved his tongue into my mouth. He took control and spun us around, shoving me against the wall. He broke away.
"Thanks for coming back." he panted, out of breath.
"God, you're an asshole." I pulled his head back by his hair and sucked on his neck.
"Jesus Christtt." he groaned as I swirled my tongue around what seemed to be his weak spot. I felt his knees start to shake. "Fuuuuuuuck." he moaned.
I let his hair go and pulled away.
"See you later." I walked around him to leave. He grabbed me around the waist and leaned backwards into the wall, pulling me on top of him. He pushed my hair to the side and kissed my neck. I grabbed his legs and gasped as he bit down on the most responsive spot on my body. 
"Ohh, so THAT'S it. Okay." he shoved me away, grinning. He looked pleased with himself. 
"Shut up O'Callaghan. Wipe that dumb fucking grin off your face, and take me to your room already." I winked. He threw me over his shoulder and walked with me to his bedroom. He threw me down backwards on his bed, opened my legs, and laid down on top of me.
"Are we really.." I started. He covered my mouth with his long, soft hand.
"Shut the hell up. You'll jinx it. Don't you even say it." he smiled.
I licked his hand and he pulled it off my mouth. He started to unzip my sweater. I reached down to take off my belt and rubbed against him in his pants. His whole body shook as he moaned out.
"Aw fuck O'Callaghan don't be a premature ejacu..." he covered my mouth again.
"I'm not. Shut the fuck up you have no idea how long I've waited for this." he said quietly, taking his hand off my mouth.
"So is this what you think about when you masturbate? This?"
"It will be until we do it again," he kissed my neck, "and again," he bit my neck, "and again." He pulled off my sweater.
"So do you have a special sock or something?" I laughed.
"Why won't you just shut the fucking hell up?" he said. Then he smiled, "It's actually a picture of you from last summer at the beach." 
I busted out laughing, and pulled his shirt over his head.
"Don't get all "the morning after" on me John. I don't deal with that shit. We're fucking. Don't pretend it didn't happen and don't act like it won't happen again." I kissed his chest.
"Did you not hear anything I've been saying? I've been wanted this fo-" 
I kissed him before he could finish. He was trembling now, and I had the butterflies that wouldn't go away. My toes were tingling. To be blunt, I had never been this horny in my life. I popped open the button on his skinny jeans, zipped down the zipper, and pulled them off with my feet. I unzipped and unbuttoned my pants and he dragged them off of me. I dragged down his boxer briefs as he dragged off my underwear and gasped. He was going to destroy me.
"Don't look so surprised, asshole." he laughed.
"John shut the fuck up what are you waiting for?" I sighed.
He positioned himself correctly, and I screamed as entered me. 
"Fucking fuuuuuck!" I yelled.
"I'm sorry." he kissed my neck as he thrusted into me. I wrapped my legs around him and he pulled me up. I put my face in his neck and bit down hard on his shoulder and dug my nails into his back and cried out as he found the spot he was so desperatly looking for. 
"Ams, baby." he grunted. 
"Hmmmmmm?" I moaned.
He laid me back down, kissing my chest and neck.
"Johnnnnnn oh my go... John." I clung to him like my life depended on it.

He laid on top of me, panting, his face on my chest. We were both sweaty, and throughly pleased. 
"Thanks." I smiled and kissed his forehead.
"Stay here." he said and kissed my collarbone.
"John I.. Fine." I knew he wasn't going to give up if we started arguing about it so I just agreed.
"That was better than I imagined." He rolled off of me, laughing. My body jolted as he exited me.
"I want some after sex chocolate." I said, wrapping the black and white checkered sheet from his bed around me as I got up. It smelled like Axe. I loved his room. It was full of random stuff. I went rummaging through his bedside dresser and pulled out the picture he was talking about.
"You're fucking nastyyyy." I giggled and threw the crusty picture down on his bed. He snatched it up. 
"I told you. I wasn't lying." he grinned.
I locked eyes with him. He stared at me, and crawled towards me. He pulled me back down on the bed so hard I landed on my back. He leaned down and kissed me. It was the most passionfilled kiss of the whole night. That's when the doorbell rang.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for subscribing and reading! If you could,reccomend this story to people! Big things to come for Amy and John.

Thank you all so much <3