Status: Hiatus

Blue And Yellow

Six

I followed John to the door with his sheet still wrapped around me. He opened the door as I hid behind him.
"Hey John," I heard the familiar voice say, "we know Amy is gone and you're upset, so we came over to hang out." It was Kennedy. But who was with him?
"Uh guys.." John opened the door all the way so they could see me. My face turned bright red. It was John's band. Jared Monaco, Kennedy Brock, Pat Kirch, and Garrett Nickelsen.
"Hey guys." I looked at the floor.
"Oh." Jared chuckled.
"Looks like she's back." Pat laughed.
"Did you guys..." Garrett's eyes widened as he realized he was right before we even said anything.
"WELL IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME." Kennedy yelled and pushed his way in, the other guys following him.
"Guys." John whined.
"It's okay." I whispered in his ear. "I'll be in your room." I purred. I bit his earlobe before going back into his room.
"She's got you sprung." Jared laughed.
"You fuckers know she's always had me sprung since I could fucking spring." I heard John reply through the door. I was listening intensely.
"What made her crack?" Kennedy asked.
"Shut the fuck up. She didn't crack. It just happened. And I couldn't be happier. Can we hang out tomorrow? I'm tired." I heard the front door open. I quickly slipped on my panties and a shirt of his that sat on the chair in his room. I crawled into his bed and waited.
"Ugh they're so annoying sometimes." he sighed as he opened the door. He saw me laying there in his shirt and grinned. "Someone looks comfy."
"I'd be even more comfy if you brought your skinny ass over here and cuddled with me." I giggled and patted the bed. 
He jumped into bed with me and we fell fast asleep.

That morning I pulled on my jeans, left my shirt on his pillow, and drove home in his. It was a dirty shirt, I could smell the Axe he used and the Old Spice body wash on it. I didn't want to wake him up. He looked so peaceful just laying there. His eyelids fluttered and he ocasionally smiled. Once I finally got home my mailbox was overflowing with mail. I noticed a giant tan envelope sticking out. It was from a Red Cross program in Florida that I had applied to a few weeks ago. Inside was an acceptance letter saying they liked to have me whenever the time was right for me. The first person to enter my mind was John. 

I sat on my floor thinking about what to do. I decided to stay. I was dead set on staying. For the sake of things to come. My phone rang a few minutes later.
"You left your shirt here." John purred.
"I know. I stole yours. You're never getting it back. Hey, I need to talk to you, can I come back over?" I asked.
"Of course you can. See you soon." he hung up. I grabbed the letter, stuffed it in my purse, and walked out to the car. The whole way there I was thinking of ways to tell him. It wasn't like I was leaving anyways. 
I pulled into his driveway and sprinted to his door. I opened it and was greeted to the smell of garlic. John was making his favorite lunch. Chicken and spinage. He was a really good cook. He learned it all from his grandmother. He was sitting at the table with his skinny jeans on. No shirt. Just the jeans. And his hair was a mess. He really knew how to get me going. He looked up at me. I just stood there for a second, then threw his shirt off my body. Something inside of me wanted to play. He got up and walked towards me.
"Is this what you wanted to tell me?" he asked and kissed my neck.
I grabbed his hand and pulled him to his room. I undressed quickly and bent over his bed. He was still in his jeans, staring at me.
"John, don't make me wait any longer." I moaned into his bed.
I heard him unzip his pants and felt his hands on my hips. Before I could prepare myself, he pushed inside me, making me cry out. I was still a little sore from last night but I didn't care. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head upwards. 
"Ahhh damn it Amy." he grunted in my ear before biting my favorite spot on my neck. He thrusted as fast and hard as he could, hitting the spot he longed to over and over again, making me cry out in pleasure every time.

Once again he laid on top of me, and we were both panting and sweaty. 
"So I have news too." John said.
"You first." I said as we sat up next to each other.
"We're going on tour. In 10 days." he spat out. His eyes showed fear. 
"That's great." I lied. I thought of my next move. I couldn't show him I was crushed. "I got a letter from The Red Cross. They want me to move to Florida. They said they'd take me anytime." I looked at his wall.
"Move? Like, move move, or just stay for a while?" he asked. 
I didn't look at him, "Move, move. I guess we're both getting everything we've ever wanted." I felt my face get tingly. I knew I was going to cry.
"But... I don't..." I heard him scratch his neck.
"Well, you should probably get ready for tour. I have a lot of planning to do as to getting myself moved out to Florida." I got dressed again, and walked out of his bedroom. I grabbed his shirt from the floor, put it on, and cried the whole way home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any suggestions?

Thank you to my four subscribers <3

If I could figure out how to view them, I would name you guys!

Please, if you could, leave a comment? They keep me motivated!
<3