Status: Hiatus

Blue And Yellow

Eight

It was the night before John flew out to New York City to start the tour. We were laying in bed together, his arms wrapped around me so tight I thought I was going to suffocate.
"I'm about to see places I never thought I'd ever see. Why am I not more excited?" he nuzzled into the back of my neck.
"Be excited John. You have every right to be. I'd be stoked. I'd love to see all these places, and meet their people."
"It's going to be so weird not seeing you everyday." he whined.
"Did you forget about iChat?" I laughed.
"I want to hold you, and," he kissed my neck, "kiss you and," he moved his hands down my stomach, "pleaseee you." he laughed.
"How about this; when you're in California, I'll roadtrip up and see you for the last three days of the tour." I already had their tour dates memorized in my head. 14 days. It seemed like a lifetime. 
"Promise?" 
I wrapped my pinky around his. I felt him smile into my neck. 
"When you're out on tour, don't forget me." I got up and went to my bedside table, opened the drawer and pulled out a necklace with a seashell on it. He sat up.
"My grandma gave this to me when I was a little girl. Inside, it says 'give this to whom you love.' She told me it was a protective charm. To keep you safe where ever you may go. Take it, and bring it back when you come home to me." I put it in his hand and closed his fingers.
"Amy I can't take this." he held it out.
"Don't you even dare give it back or do something all soap opera-y and leave it on my pillow mysteriously or some shit. Fucking take it." I sat back down next to him. He put it around his neck and the shell fell down on his bare chest. 
"I still have your Kurt shirt." he smiled.
"Take it with you." I snuggled against his arm.
"Well, New York, here I come." he sighed and laid backwards on my bed. I put ny head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. It was soothing. We didn't have sex that night. We laid there not saying anything, enjoying each others company. 

That morning, John and I headed back to his house and grabbed his bags. We picked up the rest of the band and I drove the five guys to the airport. Max, Aaron, and Chris were all riding together and we saw them waiting as we pulled up.
"I'm so stoked!" Kennedy rubbed his knees, grinning like a child.
"The only thing that's wrong with this is that I'm up at 5:30 in the morning." Jared laughed.
The boys got out of the car and grabbed their bags. I went down the line and hugged them all. John was last. He dropped his bags to his feet and flung his arms around me. I felt like I was going to explode. 
"Not a second will go by that you leave my mind Amy." he whispered in my ear. "I love you." he choked out. I could hear the sadness rising in his voice. I pulled back and my eyes greeted his green blurry ones. My heart sank. 
"I love you too." I choked out. He smashed his lips against mine. It was the most amazing kiss up to date. Our tongues crashed like waves, his soft lips on mine. The electric feel was back. When he pulled away, he squeezed my hand, picked up his bags, and walked through the airport doors.
I turned and walked back to my car, surprisingly calm. The kiss was the best reassurance that he was mine and only mine.

That night Greg called and told me he was in Chandler and that he needed a place to stay. I hesitantly agreed, but only because I was repaying his favor.
When he pulled up, he was grinning like crazy. We pulled his bags inside and he sat down on my couch.
"I heard Johnny Ohh went on tour." he said.
"I dropped him off at the airport this morning. He called me when they landed. He's getting settled." I explained
"How about a drink, to celebrate John's success?" he pulled out a bottle of patron.
"Alright I'll take a few shots." I said as I grabbed my shot glass.
He pulled out a flask. "I've got my own special mix in here."

20 minutes later, I was on the floor, with about 1/10 of my conciousness. I didn't know I had walked right into a trap. I didn't know what Greg had in his flask, and I didn't know that was was about to happen next would change everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for sticking with this story. It means the world to me. I have huge plans for Amy and John and you're my modivation! Thank you <3