Not Good Enough

Three.

The day of the show had finally arrived and to be honest I was absolutely dreading it."Are you sure it's what you want to do?"My sister asked me while she sat on my bed and watched me do my make up."Yes.Besides its not like I'm going to see Ronnie.I'm just going to see Bryan and Max." I applied a good amount of eyeliner before covering my lips in lip gloss.

"Just be careful please.We don't need anything happening to the baby." She warned me.I sighed, turning around to look her directly in the face."I promise nothing is going to happen.I'll stay out of the crowds and not do anything stupid." I was telling her the truth.As much as I loved all that stuff, I knew better then that."Okay, well I'll pick you up at 12, deal?" I nodded and gave her a hug which she happily gave me back.

I headed downstairs with my sister following behind and noticed that my mom was already passed out on the living room couch."Just leave her be." I sighed, but made my way outside and to the car.I texted Bryan and Max, letting them know that I was on my way and that I would be there in a few.The car ride was silent until I finally decided to turn the radio up."Were here Raven." My sister motioned towards the venue."Okay I'll see you at 12 Krista." I grinned at my sister, as I got out and made my way to the entrance.Sighing, I took out my phone and dialed Bryan' s number.

"Are you here?" He asked me excitedly "Yep." I giggled and leaned my back against a wall of the building."I'm gonna sneak my way out to the front.Be there in two." He yelled to me before hanging up.A few moments later I noticed a big lion's mane of bleached hair coming straight towards me."Bryan!!" I screeched, jumping up and wrapping my legs around my best friends waist, tightly hugging him."Did you miss me that much?" He chuckled.

i nodded, smiling up at him."Of course I did Bry!" He grinned, setting me down."Come on lets go find the others." I nodded, following him through the thick crowd of people who were probably here to see the headliner."Bryan I'm nervous." I mumbled quietly, looking at him then at the floor.We stopped in an empty hallway before he grabbed both my hands and held them tightly.

"Don't be scared babe.You gotta be strong." He gave me a reassuring squeeze and a kiss on the cheek before pulling me through the madness of the crowd and into the backstage area.Right away I noticed Max and Robert standing around with a couple girls who I was sure were trying to get at the two of them."Hey guys look I found a cute girl." Bryan laughed, shoving me lightly in their direction."Holy shit Raven! We fucking missed you!" Max and Robert both yelled, rushing over to me.

I embraced them in life squeezing hugs."I missed both of you dorks too." I giggled, ruffling up Max's already messy hair."Have you seen Ronnie yet?" Robert asked me, causing my face to go pale.Bryan and Max each nudged him in the stomach which only caused him to yelp in pain."No, I haven't yet." I said with a deep sigh.Maybe coming here was a bad idea after all.

"Guys were on in-" I felt my heart stop beating.I recognized that voice in an instant.The room fell dead silent as I continued to keep my eyes on Bryan who was telling me to turn around and look at him.But before I could, I heard footsteps turn and head in the opposite direction "We're on in two minutes so get your shit ready!" He yelled over his shoulder to the guys, not once making any sort of eye contact with me.Now I definitely knew that it was a bad idea to come here.

Robert, Max, and Bryan all looked at me with sorry expressions, but I just shrugged."I'll be watching.Go out and kick ass you guys." I smiled at them, hoping it would break the awkward tension that had filled the room once Ronnie had finally made his entrance.They all nodded and gave me quick hugs before rushing off to get their stuff all set up and in order.I carefully made my way to the side of the stage where I watched the guys take their positions.Not even a second later, Ronnie appeared causing a loud roar of screams from a lot of girls.

They opened their set with "As Your Falling Down." then of course ended it with "Dragging Dead Bodies In Blue Bags Up Really Steep Hills." I smiled at the guys as they all except for Ronnie made their ways towards me."Your set was amazing." They all smiled, wrapping me in sweaty, smelly hugs."We're glad you liked it." Bryan said, putting his arm over my shoulder and pulling me close."So I hear from a little birdy that your having a little one." Robert whispered, catching me off guard.

"Oh really? I think that little birdy needs to be shot." I narrowed my eyes at Max, knowing it was probably him that had been the one to tell Robert."I didn't say anything I swear!" He defended, throwing his hands up in the air."Don't worry Raven, you know we all love you and if you want to keep it a secret from him then that's not our business and we respect that."

I sighed in relief, shooting Robert a warm smile."I just can't believe your pregnant." A loud shatter echoed through the dressing room, causing us all to look over and see none other then a shocked and speechless Ronnie staring with wide eyes.

Oh fucking shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the subscriptions and readers I've gotten so far :) It means a lot, and also thanks to WOAHitsGABY for the first story comment :D Hope you all enjoy!