Not Good Enough

Seven.

The next morning I woke up exhausted and sad.I checked my phone and saw that I had seven missed calls from Bryan.But it was to be expected though, since it was partially his fault for all of this.I sat up in my bed and decided to call him back."Hello." He answered quickly, on the first ring."Bryan you didn't have to call so much." I mumbled."I'm sorry just I needed to talk to you about what happened.You just hung up last night when you called." He started to sound worried."He left me Bryan.Ronnie fucking left me after he heard what happened between us." I said as I did my best to remain calm and not let my emotions get the best of me.

I heard the line go quiet for a good two minutes before I heard nothing but a sigh."All because of a fucking kiss." I honestly couldn't believe at how out of proportion Ronnie had taken it, but it is what it is and there was nothing that me or Bryan could do about it."Can I come over so we can really talk about this and then try to go work things out with him? He asked.I groaned at the thought of having to face Ronnie and the fact that he was probably still seeing red."Fine." I agreed "But you better get here soon before I change my mind." I said hanging up and tossing my phone to the side.

I climbed out of bed and looked myself over in the mirror.My baby bump was finally starting to show and it brought a little smile to my face.I set out an outfit to change in before I headed into the bathroom and took a shower.I ran a brush through my hair and went back into my room to get ready."Hey it's Bryan can I come in?" I heard him ask from the other side of the door.I quickly slipped on my leggings then opened the door."You look cute." He smiled.

"Thanks.So what's this about wanting to go talk with Satan's son?" I huffed, sitting beside him on my bed."Raven you and I both know that you need him.Especially since you're pregnant." I rolled my eyes "That's not entirely true, I don't need him just because I'm having his baby Bryan.I need him because I love him." Once those words came from my lips, I could feel the tension in the room immediately thicken.

He got up from the bed and leaned against the door frame "Exactly so lets just get this shit over with." I sighed and followed him out to his car."Yeah, I agree, lets get this over with."
We drove over to Ronnie's house and parked in his driveway.I slowly made my way to the front door then knocked on it softly.About a minute later, it opened and Ronnie's face appeared."What do you want?" He said bitterly.This wasn't going to be easy at all.

"To say that I'm sorry, even though I really didn't feel like I did anything.And that I really hope that you'll forgive me for fucking up.Bryan's here too, he wants to apologize to you for pretty much ruining our relationship." I motioned for him to come here."Your the last person I want to see here, so your apology better be a fucking good one." Ronnie spat, glaring at Bryan as he came beside me."Well I really don't know what's good enough for you, so I'll just keep this short and simple.Ronnie, I'm sorry for ruining yours and Raven's relationship."

Ronnie stared between the both of us before pulling me into a hug."I love you, Raven and I'm sorry too.I shouldn't of acted the way I did in front of everyone at the restaurant." I chuckled and looked up at him "It's okay and I love you too Ronnie." He smirked and leaned down, placing a soft kiss on my lips.When we pulled apart, I noticed that Bryan had completely changed his mood without even saying or doing anything."I gotta get going though babe I promised my sister we would hangout.Come over later?" I asked, smiling.

He nodded and kissed my cheek."Okay I'll see you later then." We both said goodbye then started down the way to my house."We're not going back yet." I spoke up, looking over at him."Where are we going then?" He said blankly."The park." He sighed but continued on until we pulled into the parking lot.We got out and walked arm in arm to the swings.I slowly swung back and forth, getting lost in my thoughts until Bryan gently shook me.

"Sorry." I blushed, looking down.He let out a small breath of air then grabbed onto my hand."Can we talk now? About us?" I nodded and stared at him."I just feel like I should get this all out.I can't keep holding everything in anymore." He started "Me and you had feelings over the summer.You know it and I know it.We had feelings ever since you and Ronnie first got together, but nothing ever happened because you two were just more alike.But when he dropped you before we left for tour, I picked you back up.I actually really hoped this time things would just finally go good for me but of course they didn't, because he just randomly decided to step up and be responsible." He paused and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Look all I'm trying to say is that I feel like I'm stuck in a triangle.Your on the top and me and Ronnie are on each sides.We both want the to meet the top, we both want to keep your heart but I know that's not going to happen because its one or the other and so far Ronnie seems to be the winner.But I want you to know that your not just some prize to me Raven, your my best friend and I would give up everything just to see you happy.Even if it means letting go of my feelings and letting my heart give you up so you can be with Ronnie, I'm willing to do whatever is the best for you."

I felt my mouth drop to the floor, words unable to even come out.I was in complete shock to say the least, but I also knew that Bryan was right with everything that he had just said.Except the part were he said it's one or the other, because my heart wanted both of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
As always thank you to everyone for being so patient for my updates, I know its been a while but I'm back and I'm going to be updating more frequently! So keep the comments, readers, and subscribers coming! Enjoy! :D