Brutal Seduction A Vampire Hunter Yaoi and Quizilla Story

Brutal Seduction(a Vampire Hunter yaoi) Ch. 20

Three Hours Earlier...

Von wrapped his arm around Fenix's shoulder's as ELijah dissapeared.

"You think he'll be okay?' Fenix asked worriedly.

Beside them Markus ran a hand over his face with a deep sigh before turning and taking a sseat. "It's Elijah. He'll be fine. Besides, it's just a human boy. What's the worst that could happen?"

"But he was so weak. His hand hadn't even ehaled yet. Maybe we should have gotten Trent to heal him after all."

"No, he was right." Von said, making Fenix turn to him. "UNtil we know how Trent is able to use that power I think it's best we not use him until it's absolutely necesary."

Fenix tsked. "But he healed me and I'm perfectly fine. In fact, these past few week's I've never felt better. I havn't had any freaky side effects or anything."

"I know but it's still better to be safe than sorry."

They were quiet a moment before Markus stood again. "Well I'm going to call Gage and see if he wants to join me while I patrol. What about you two?"

"I think we're going to train a bit more and then Fenix has to go back to his house." Von gave a sheepish grin. "His mother think's he's been staying over at the library for extra credit work."

Markus rolled his eyes before pulling out his cell and dialing Gage. "God help us all from over bearing mothers." His face changed in an insant, a sly grin catching his lips. "Well, hey babe. You keep answering the phone all breathless I'm naturally going to assume that you saw me calling and got really happy and started doing something very naughty."

Fenix cringed as he heard his brother scream out obsenities. Markus puted then, pulling the phone away. "Aww, he hung up." He shrugged, grinnning again. "I'll just give him another call. Toodles, guys." And then he dissapeared.

"I know I've said this before, but I'm really worried that Gage is going to steak him one day." Fenix muttered and Von chuckled.

"You tried to steak me the first time we met."

Fenix grinned as he remembered, arching a brow. "I had to let you know who the boss was."

Suddenly Fenix was pushed against the wall, his feet dangling above the gorund. Von pushed himself against his body,, Fenix's open leg's cradling him. "Whose the boss?" Von asked ina smug voice and Fenix narrowed his eyes even as his breath grew uneven.

"Show off." He said sfotly, not quite able to keep himself from wrapping his legs aroudn Von's narrow waist. Von growled low in hsi throat as Fenix ground against him.

"We need to...we need...to train...more." He choked out, brain dead from the waist up.

"Um-huh." Fenix mumered, tightening his legs and pulling Von closer.

Von growled once again before his hand shot between them and he was hurriedly unbuttoning Fenix's pants. When they were undone Fenix unwrapped his leg's just long enough for Von to slide his pants and boxers off, before Von grasped his thighs and wrapped them around him again. Then suddenly Von had two finger's inside his mouth, lubricating them with his saliva, his eyes holding Fenix prisioner as he did so.

Fenix felt a hot blush spread on his cheeks, and then dug his fingers into Von's shoulders as he removed his fingers from his jmouth and pushed them into his entrance. Fenix immediatly moaned as Von worked him, loosening him. Then Von pulled his hand back and began to unbutton his own pants.

"Hold onto the curtains." He drew out harshly and Fenix immediatly moved to obey, wrapping the thick velvet in his grip. They were held up by a black iron bar, nailed to teh wall and weren't going to budge.

Von grabbed a hold of his hips and Fenix threw his legs over his shoulder's. And then he was pushing in, and Fenix whimpered, bitng down hard on his bottom lip until Von was embraced to his hilt.

Von was still a moment, allowing Fenix the time to adjust, and then slowly glided out, making him moan before Von slid back inside of him. At first Von's pace was slow, soft, and then when Fenix's head began to thrash from side to side, his grip on the curtains to tighten and his arms beginning to tremble Fenix quickened his thrust, moving in and out of him in a frenzy, digging his hips each time he was swallowed. Soon Fenix could take no more and his member, which was starined and stretching towards his belly, began to twitch before hot seed spilled onto him, and Von dug his fingers into his hips and ground against him harder, before he too spilled his seed; Fenix's inner walls clenching around him and sucking him dry.

Von hurriedly caught Fenix as he released his grip on the curtains, chuckling and cradling his slack body against his own before stumbling back to land on the couch. Fenix immediatly rested his head on Von's shoulder, wincing a moment when Von pulled out of him.

Von lifted his hand and stroked Fenix's hair, and for a long moment neither of them spoke, so at ease and sated.

It was amazing, Von still found it so hard to beleive that he had a person such as Fenix at his side. He was loving, trusting, funny, and best of all just a tad bit cocky. He loved that he could be playful with Fenix, but that they could also stay up all night just talking. Fenix was a blessing, and he would always cherish him. "I love you."

Fenix lifted his head, his face still flush. His eyes were soft, mirroring Von's own emotion. Von closed his eyes as Fenix grazed his thumb along the side of his jaw before leaning down and pressing his lips softly against his. "I love you too."

And in that moment everything was right in the world.

___________________________________________________________

*tear* awww. i missed Fenix and Von lol which is why the next chapter will be about them as well XD oh, and please please pretty pretty please don't report? :'( if you have an issue with what I wrote don't hesitate to let me know and we'll find a way around it, kay?b