Brutal Seduction A Vampire Hunter Yaoi and Quizilla Story

Brutal Seduction(a Vampire Hunter yaoi) Ch. 9

Blake.That was his name. That was the name of his tormentor. The cause of his mood swings, his sudden rages. The bane of his existence. Blake. So simple a name. So ordinary and human. Yet, somehow it held power over Elijah. He was frightened to say it aloud, scared that if he did some mindless fury would wash over him and he would be unable to keep himself from striking out at anything he could get his hands on.

Blake.Even saying the name in his head caused a chill to shoot down his spine, while warmth rushed straight down and pooled into his groin. The combination of cold and hot had him breathless. Wanting. But most of all, it left him hungry. Ravenous. Starving for just one drop of that warm, tangy liquid between his lips.

How long had it been since he had last fed? He honestly couldn't remember. When he had awaken after Lasher's attack, he had went through a few bag's of blood, but after that? Nothing. Not one single drop. How had he not realized that? How had his brother's realized that, but not him?

Suddenly relief fueled him. That had to be the reason for his sudden mood swings. His anger, frustration. His obsession. He was just...well, starving. As soon as he fed he would be back to normal. Himself again.

Esctatic, he took the paper and folded it, slipping it in his pocket and tossing the folder. He walked to the end of the alley, scanning the crowd. What did he want? There were so many choices. But would they taste anything like how Blake's blood had? Realizing what he had just thought he clenched his fist's at his side in frustration, waiting a second before grabbing ahold of a woman that passed.

She was mature in age. Maybe in her forties. Her hair was a dark, mousy brown, and she was wearing thick, large glasses and a sweater. Perfect. The total opposite of Blake. As she looked up at him and immediatly went to struggle he grasped her chin and forced her gaze to his, using the power of his eyes to hold her captive. "Everything is fine, don't scream, and follow me into the alleyway."

She nodded, her eyes unfocused, and he released her before stepping back into the shadow's. Moving to the exact same spot he had drank from Blake he pulled her against him before pushing her to the wall. Just as Blake had been positioned. Gripping the back of her neck he tilted it to the side and lowered his head, trying not to remember how Blake had trembled slightly in his arms. How his hands had clenched in his vest as his mouth first grazed his neck. Growling, Elijah lowered his head and sunk his teeth into the woman's neck.

She didn't taste right. Her blood was too thin, not thick and heady, as Blake's had been. Didn't have that same coppery tang, that burning hotness that had slid down his throat. And suddenly he couldn't stand the taste of her, in fact, as he jerked away he bent at the side, heaing out what small amount of blood he had swallowed. It was as if his body wouldn't accept the stuff. J

"Go!" He bellowed, releasing his compulsion and watching as the woman quickly scampered away. She would have no memory of this in seconds. Elijah stumbled to the wall and leaned against it again, his fist shoved to his stomach.

What was wrong with him? Why couldn't he hold the blood down? He hae to feed. Without blood he would die, it was as simple as that. And his body knew that, too, yet it had denied the very thing that gave it life.

Suddenly he felt weak, fragile, helpless. The world seemed to close in around him, robbing him of his breath and making him paranoid, searching around him for any sign of an attacker. Something was not right. Something was very wrong with him. Stumbling away he returned to the edge of the street, and as before grabbed another person, this time a man, mid thirties. He pulled him to the alleyway, and after compelling him sunk his fangs into his throat.

And again heaved up the blood.

After sending the man away he grabbed another, this time not bothering to compel him but just dragging him to the alley, the people that saw too frightened to interfere. He pushed him against the wall and dug his teeth into him, forgetting to be gentle. The first draw of blood had him falling to his knee's, retching up the stuff as well. While he was barfing his brains out the man ran for safety. Moment's later, when he heard the sound of feet approaching, and looked up and saw the same man with a police officer, he pulled himself to his feet and stumbled as quickly as he could around the corner of the building, and immediatly materalized away before they could see him. He appeared in his room in the manor, right beside his bed.

He fell onto it's softness. After sleeping for two days straight he had said that he never wanted to lay on the thing again, but suddenly he was exhausted. Laying his head back against the pillow he felt himself drifting in and out of concious, while wondering how he was suppose to live, if he couldn't drink blood.

___________________________________________________________

O.o damn.....elijah u got it rough! *pat* hahaha well, dumb ass -.- anyone else would have realized by now that Blake is ur mate. Ur so slow lol *cuddle rapes* rate and comment people