Status: Updates every Thursday!! <33

Learning How To Smile

This is where it all begins.

She awoke by herself the next morning in a daze. She rubbed her face and looked around franticly.
“Where the fuck am I?” She asked herself. She took a deep breath to relax and smelled a familiar smell, Zacky. She stood up and walked to the door, slowly opening it and peaking her head out looking down the hallway. She walked out the door and began to walk. To her left was 3 doors, curiously she opened them. The first was a room with a couch and a small tv with a playstation and a Nintendo 64 laying on the ground, the next was a bathroom with a skylight, next was a larger bedroom, then the final room had records on the walls, posters, guitars, amps, microphones, and a drum kit. She looked to her right and found a stair case, she walked down finding a man in the kitchen singing to himself. She leaned against the wall and smiled watching him flip a pancake on to a pile of pancakes. He turned around and gasped causing her to giggle as he dropped the pan.
“You scared me!” Zacky said picking up the pan and setting it in the sink.
“My mistake.” She giggled walking over to him. He picked up the pancake stack and set it in the middle of the table.
“Breakfast is served.” He said smiling. She sat down and grabbed a pancake and started eating it.
“Thank you mister.” She smiled. He was thankful that she hadn’t come down in a rage or in a panic, he thought she looked so beautiful, he wanted to make her happy.
“So did you have fun yesterday?” He asked sitting next to her grabbing a pancake for himself.
“Oh I had fu-“ She stopped speaking and dropped her pancake, “I need to get home.” She couldn’t imagine the rage that her father was going to have in his body when she arrived. “My dad is going to kill me.” Zacky looked at her with no expression on his face.
“You’re not leaving.” He said firmly.
“I have to, my fathe-“
“I don’t care about him I’m keeping you safe He will never put his hands on you again.”
“Zacky I appreciate the thought but it’s no use he’ll find me here and be even angrier I need to go home!” She said standing up and running up the stairs. He did the same he ran close behind her and slammed his door shut causing her to jump.
“Jack you’re no leaving, I’ll take you to Madagascar if I have to!” He said loudly.
“Zacky! I have to lea-“ He stopped her protesting instantly. He grabbed her shoulders and spun her around planting his lips on hers. She had never been kissed before, she was scared at first but she felt her body relaxing as the seconds passed. She let her eyes slip shut like Zacky’s were and kissed him harder. He picked her up and sat on the bed, pulling away from her face. They stared into each other’s eyes for what seemed like decades before he spoke.
“I’ll take you away from that evil place and I’ll show you a whole new world if you’ll only just stay with me.. Please.” His voice sounded sincere as did his eyes. She didn’t want to believe him but something in her chest told her she should.
“You promise you won’t let him hurt me?” She asked with a shaken voice.
“I promise Jacklyn, I won’t let anyone hurt you.” He eyes hadn’t broken contact from hers.
“How can I trust you?” She asked. He just leaned in and kissed her again, and again, and again. Her heart was fluttering and she had never felt happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter I'm sorry :/

comments=updates :b