Status: Active

*** can be Graceful

Starbucks

Amy turned to see her uncle and aunt, who she both hugged tightly.
'You better get to bed now' her aunt said and Amy turned and ran up the staries.
'I saw you talking to Ray down there' Laura said and Amy turned to see her sitting on the bed.
'Yes we are going to Starbucks and you are coming too'.
'Rock on' and she high-fived her.
In no time at all Amy found herself asleep and when she woke in the morning she was the last on up, she got washed and dressed and then she heard her aunt calling her so she ran downstairs and there was a plate of pancakes sitting on the table for her.
'Eat before you go out to Starbucks' when Amy looked at her she simply added 'Laura told me'.
Amy had left the house at five to ten and when she got there it was ten, but there was no sign of Ray anywhere.
'Well he's not here, i'm going to the mall to see if they have any cute clothes, coming?'
'No he will be here any minuet'
'Whatever, call me when he gets here' and with that she walked down the street to the mall.
Amy went into Starbucks and brought a coffee and sat at a table to wait for Ray.
Half an hour pasted and he still was not here, but when the door opened and a man came in she hopped it was Ray, but no just a man she had never seen before.
He saw her looking and as he ordered a coffee Amy tried not to watch him but he was so mysterious.
He sat at the table opposite hers and did not stop looking at her the whole time.
Ten minuets passed and she decided to go, but as she stood up to get her things the man finished off his drink and pushed past her to get to the door and walked out.
'Is this how all people act here' she asked herself 'See someone they don't like and treat them like dirt.
But as she walked out a hand grabbed her and pulled her into an alleyway, Amy thought for a minuet it was a tramp but then she realized it had been the same man who was in Starbucks with her.
She screamed and he put a hand other her mouth 'Shut up' he sharply, so Amy did just that.
'Who are you' she asked.
'I ask the questions here OK'.
She nodded.
'OK do you know Ray'.
She nodded again.
'Good OK well stay safe don't go anywhere dodgy looking on your own, stay with your friend Laura or anyone you are close with OK kid'.
'I am not a kid'.
'Wow you talk' he said sarcastically 'Just stay safe and be careful of who you talk to, now scram'.
Amy ran out out the ally and into the street, but when she turned back the man was gone.
'How had he know about Laura and Ray' she asked herself.
At that moment Laura came up to her 'I've got some clothes for you, come on lets go home and i can show you then'.
Amy followed her 'So Ray not turn up then'.
'No don't know why'.
Laura tutted 'Useless the lot of them'.
Amy and Laura spent the rest of the day looking at clothes, but Amy could not help but think of what the man had told her.
'Amy are you OK' Laura's voice stopped her daydreaming and she nodded.
'Are you sure you'r OK'.
'Yes i am' she tried to sound cheerfully as Laura was good at guessing peoples moods.
Laura opened her mouth to talk, but instead there was a scream from outside and Laura and Amy sprang up and ran to the window and that's when they saw it.
'Oh my god!' Laura shrieked.
Amy could do nothing but stare in horror 'No' she maneged to whisper at last 'No please no'
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment if you like it and if i can improve please tell me who thx for reading