Status: .

His Violet Eyes

Job

“Mom?” It was Friday and the last day of a half day of school. After yesterday, I forgave Ian and he left to go home. Lisa is a different story. I’m basically ignoring her. If she thought we were going out, why’d she kiss him!?

“Yeah?”

“Can I ask you something?” I asked sweetly and she raised a brow at me and then glanced at Dad, who shrugged and looked at me.

“Sure...”

“Ian’s Mom is a photographer and I know you have a wedding coming up that you have to plan and crap, so instead of hiring a photographer, hire Ian’s Mom.” I smiled at her thoughtful face.

“Is she good?” Dad asked and I nodded.

“She’s really good! Come over to Ian’s house and you both can meet her.” I suggested and they nodded.

“Come here after school and we’ll all drive there. Ask Ian if its okay though.” Mom said and I giggled.

“It’ll be fine! I gotta go, bye!” I waved and grabbed my bag off the floor. As I walked outside, Mel’s car appeared. I haven’t even talked to Mel for a while. As I sat down in her car, we immediately started filling each other up about what we missed.

As we pulled up on the parking lot, I saw Ian and was bouncing in my seat. “Calm your tits.” Mel muttered and I scowled at her. I got out and ran to hug him.

He laughed and hugged me back. “You wouldn’t believe what happened today! I asked my Mom if your Mom can be a photographer at the wedding and my Mom said yes! Except she wants to meet your Mom after school!” I giggled at his smile and he hugged me again.

“Awesome. I’ll go to your house and your parents can follow my car to my house!” Ian chuckled and I laughed.

The day passed by in a blur and I couldn’t contain my self, I was literally bouncing on my seat last period!

I ran towards Ian after giving Mel a quick hug.

“Let’s go.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This boring :/
The next one will be better ^.^