Status: Active(:

Your Guardian Angel

Desiria.

"But Dessie... You're fourteen -you should go out with someone!" Annabel whined as we walked out of Hot Topic after I turned some Alex Evans lookie like down. "And FUCK was he SEXY!"

"He had the ego of an asshole though. I've learnt alot from the stories on Quizilla and Mibba, thanks." I told her calmly as we approaced te icecream stall.

"Lets go skatepark after this." She suggests.

"Cookie N' Dough and Blue Raspberry please ma'am," I ask the lady behind the counter then turn to Ann "Sure."

"I'll have Chocolate and Sex on the Beach." She demands.

"Please." I add primly.

The lady smiles at me and starts putting our scoops into the cups.

"Such a suckup." Ann muttered.

"No, she only has manners." The lady saud and p-assed us our icecream before taking te money and going to serve the person behind us.

We walked to the skatepark in silence, only ever so occasionally muttering along to the songs we were listening to.

"You know what, I think I'm gonna go home. I feel sick." Ann said and hugged me goodbye before taking off in the opposite direction. That's when I notice the reason. Ronnie Radke; her ex who she was with for two days time. Meh. Whatever. She changes boyfriends faster than underwear.

I walked into the park before realizing I didn't have a skateboard.

"MONEY" I yelled, going up to Bryan.

"Hey Des. Whatr d'ya want?" He grinned, ruffling my hair.

"Free weed and your skateboard." I grinned.

"Weed; go get it from Radke."

"No, you call him over here, bitchface."

"That wasn't too nice." He mumbled then yelled "RONALD! MAXWELL! Get your asses here!"

Ronnie Radke. Long, black, matted hair, eyeliner surrounding hs adorable chocolate brown eyes, tattoos and skinnies.

'Green', whoever it was. I looked at him and blinked.

He was currently chewing on his lipring, looking slightl distracted. His eyes were beautiful; a mix of green and blue- I stared at them for a minute or two, unable to decide what colour.

His hair was brown and in a shaggy style. is skin was flawless with full red lips gracing his features. He was skinny but not as skinny as Ronnie and was a head shorter than him. Ronnie was 6ft, so 'Green' mus have beem around 5"10.

He was my type of perfection when it came to looks.

"I'm Max." He grinned slightly, revealing his uneven tooth. I returmed is grin, unshamed of the tooth that slightly went out of line from the others.

"Desiria."

After that, we both forgot about the weed and started talking.

He walked me home.
♠ ♠ ♠
NOTE----------------- I DID NOT STEAL THIS STORY. ITS MINE. I STARTED WRITING IT ON WATTPAD WELL OVER A YEAR AGO. FINISHED IT ON THERE. THAT BITCH GIRL KATTFIR OR SOMETHING STOLE IT FROM ME.
Comment&&sub please.