Status: Active(:

Your Guardian Angel

Max.

Max's p.o.v

"But do you HAVE to go?" I whined as Desiria and I walked down her street.
"yeah...I'm already late, and my parents get pissed...especially in the evening." she said quietly, looking away.
That's when I took a proper look at her.
The bruises on her arms and neck. the ones on her neck looked like a hand.
I touched it gently but she flinched away, looking down "sorry. what do they do to you?"
"nothing, they just get angry. I'm fine. i have to go now." she smiled and hugged me tightly. I knew what really went on.
"If anything happens , I'm coming to get you." I whispered and kissed her fist after lifting her tiny hands to my lips.
"Okay." she laughed and walked through the gate to her back garden "see ya soon, Max."
"Goodnight, beautiful." I smiled, wanting to hold her.
"I'm not. well you're gorgeous." I heard her say, then a window closed.
"DESSSSSIRIA!!!!! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT THIS FUCKING SSSSSSECOND!!!" a female voice screamed from inside the house.
I had to stay. It was my duty. But it wasn't just that now. I actually felt something towards her.
"COMING!" Des yelled and ran down the stairs.
"WHERE WERE YOU?!"
"in my room."
"don't you smartass me!!! I said WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!"
"in the skate park with Vala!"
There was a sharp slapping sound.
How could you simply violate such perfection?
"YOU'RE GROUNDED!!!" A male voice yelled and there was a punching sound, and something thumping onto the ground
Des...
"GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM!!! YOU'RE AS USELESS AS YOUR SISTER!!!"

***
Two weeks later.

Its been a month since I was assigned to her. Two weeks since I properly met her. Was it wrong that I lusted for her? That I felt something? She was only a child, compared to me. Seven hundred years since I loved. She was so innocent and pure. The way those golden waves tumbled down her slim shoulders and ended at her breasts; I yearned to touch and feel against myself. How her blue eyes glistened the brightest shade of blue yet turned to a shameless silver, depending on how she felt. Her pale skin never seemed to tan and was a flawless silk. Not a freckle. Her soft chin led in a dent to her small, pink lips that curved into a small smile, causing a dimple to appear on her smooth cheek. I memorized every single detail of her perfect body, now only wishing to touch. My obsession.
I;ve been floating by this window for that long; watched every single thing she did.
I watched as she pulled her night clothes over her scarred yet flawless body. The fabric made me frown... it should be forbidden for her to wear clothes.
After dragging the hairbrush through the waterfall of gold, she collapsed on her bed and then she started singing.
She had the most amazing voice I had ever heard. As beautiful as Ronnie's.

"In the dark with the music on
Wishing I was somewhere else
Taking all your anger out on me, somebody help
I would rather rot alone
Then spend a minute with you
I'm gone, I'm gone

And you can't stop me from falling apart
'Cause my self-destruction is all your fault

How could you, how could you, how could you hate me?
When all I ever wanted to be was you?
How could you, how could you, how could you love me?
When all you ever gave me were open wounds?

Downstairs the enemy sleeps
Leaving the TV on
Watching all the dreams we had turn into static
Doesn't matter what I do
Nothing's gonna change
I'm never good enough

And you can't stop me from falling apart
'Cause my self-destruction is all your fault

Tell me why you broke me down and betrayed my trust in you
I'm not giving up, giving in when will this war end?
When will it end??
You can't stop me from falling apart
'Cause my self-destruction is all your fault. "

Desiria's p.o.v

A shriek errupted from my lips wen I saw the figure jumping in through my window. My father yelled how he'll kill me if I scream again, but I was too busy staring at Max with a shocked face.
We sat there just staring at eachother until he moved closer to me and touched my stinging cheek. I frowned at the blood on his fingers. Ugh. My mom's ring.
He cupped my cheeks in his calloused hands, making sure not ti hurt my cheek, his face moving closer to mine. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips and back again a few times before I leaned up to close the gap between our lips. His arms slowly went up and around my waist, bringing me closer to him. His lips trailed down my neck. Somehow, my hands found their way to his shirt and pulled it off.

Max.-
Her beautiful throat now covered in red marks in the shape of my mouth let out a soft moan as I slowly thrusted into her. She seemed to enjoy the pain, yet I hated hurting her. As she begged me to go faster, I did so. Her soft voice made me shiver and love her faster. The perfection I had yearned for was right there, underneath me, a part of me. She was a tease, as I suspected. She enjoyed foreplay, biting and scratching. She loved making me bleed. Who would have thought something so pure could be like this on the inside?
I wasn't complaining. I savored the way her sharp nails made my back bleed with just a slight scratch.. How her teeth bit all over my neck, chest and stomach with pressure tight enough to leave a mark so obvious and a permanent scar.
As the night in her empty house carried on, moans were heard outside.
"You're beautiful." I whispered when we woke up after a few hours, then rolled back onto her after she licked those lips and kissed my shoulder.
Was it possible for me to love her yet?
No. Love isn't an overnight thing; you can't fall in love in just two weeks. It took time. But what I felt was awfully close to love.
♠ ♠ ♠
What d'you guys think?? :D Feedback please. I'm editing this story, so if you've read the version on Wattpad, you'll see the major changes. My writing has also improved, as you must have noticed.
Comments please??? If I get five comments and three subscribers by Saturday 6pm, I'll post two chapters.:) I probably will update before then, depends on how I'm feeling.
If you have any stories you'd like me to read(mostly ETF or FIR fanfics, but anything that isn't to do with vampires and werewolves is welcome), then tell me. :) xxx