Status: NEW STORY

Beautiful Lie

Slut

As I sat in front of my dads coffen. I thought back to the one time I hit my dad in the balls because he took the remote and changed the channel on me.

*Flashback 4 years old*
I was watching spongebob on the tv. My dad came into the room "Hey mini me whatcha doing?" I just looked at the rest of the guys who were in the room. Then, I looked at the tv then to my dad and back. Dad just said "I think you watched enough spongebob" he said leaning down taking the remote. As he stood up I looked up at him then to the remote then back to him. I stood up on the couch and walked over to him. I swong my fist to his balls. The guys looked shocked but started laughing till tears came out of their eyes while dad was on the ground holding himself. I turned spongebob back on and had the remote next to me. He just looked at me when he sat up. I just smirked at him saying "haha I win" dad just said "shithead" while smirking back at me.
* End flashback*
Ihad a small smile on my face. My uncle Matt came up behind and wrapped his arms around me and buring his face in my hair. I could feel the tears on my head. " It's ok uncle Matt" I said rubbing his arms. " I know but its gonna be hard because you look so much like him" he said. I just looked down and started to cry. Matt turned me around to face him and put his hand on the back of my neck, kissed my forehead, and pulled my head to his chest and let me cry. My other aunts and uncles came over to where we were. The priest speaking had now finished talking and they started to lower daddys casket. Once they were done and the dirt was over my dads grave I walked over and sat in front of the marker that was his gravestone. They let me pick what to put on it. I told them to put " Jimmy jumped into life and never touched bottom". As I went home I packed silently. I vowed to never talk because my dad always said that my voice sounded like an angel. My uncles all came into my room and watched me pack my clothes for a few months." SO you're never gonna talk are you?" Uncle Zacky asked. I just sat down on the bed next to Syn and laid my head on his lap and nodded my head. They started crying again and so did I. I heard a Car door shut outside. Aunt Val and the girls had gone shopping to get their minds off things. " ZACKY" uncle Zackys girlfriend layla yelled. I can't stand her. She wore the sluttest things and was always putting me down and calling me names. "hey babe" uncle Zacky said getting up to kiss his slut. My dad always hated her even though it was weird to see him hate someone. " why dont we get the grill started so Fiction can sleep and get to the airport" aunt Val said kissing my forehead leaving the room with everyone following her. I stayed still on my bed and just looked out the window. I got up and went to my bathroom and grabbed my razorblade that was hidden under my make up. I havent cut in so long it felt weird. I pulled up my long sleeves to my elbows and on my left arm I carved deep my dads name and on my right arm I carved deep REV in my arm. I watched the blood run into the sink before washing the blood off my arms and the sink, and the blade. I put everything back where it was and wrapped my arms pulled my long sleeves down, and walked down stairs. I walked over to my uncle Jason berry who was here and sat down on his lap and cuddled with him.

*Next Morning*

I woke up with uncle Matt and Jason Berry jumping on my bed. I grabbed their ankles and pulled they fell of the bed with a big thud. " time to get up shithead" Jason said. I just stuck my hand over the blanket and gave a thumbs up. They left the room to let me get ready for the airport. When I went downstairs Val had been sitting talking to the girls including the slut. Layla saw me come into the livingroom. " there's the fatass bitch" Layla said. The guys heard and looked at me shocked. "Fuck you slut" I said looking at her in disgust. "Excuse me?" "you heard me you need to learn that nobody likes you and all that hair dye has gone to your plastic little head. And I think uncle Zack needs to see these" I said handing him the pictures of Layla and another man the other night. "How could you do this?" Zack asked with tears in his eyes. I looked at uncle Zack thinking that it was bad enough he lost his best friend now his own girlfriend betrayed him. I felt my heart breaking more as I watched the tears in his eyes spill over and down his face. " well you were never around and I had needs that you can't fill and plus your fatness is a real turn off." she sneered. Zacks tears were now running down his face. Val walked over to Zacky and he buried his face into her stomach sobbing. Everyone was silent while Layla stood there with a smirk on her face. A low growl was let out and everybody including Zacky who looked at me was watching and looking at me waiting for me to do something. Walking up to her I raised my eyebrow. "what are you going to do, you wont do any-" Thats all she said till my fist met her nose. Hearing a crack I smirked knowing that it was broken. I walked to the cabinet where dad kept his gun. I looked to see if the bullets were in there. They were. They saw the gun in my hand. I pointed it at LAyla who was still on the ground holding her nose. She looked at me scared " you have 5 seconds to leave this house and never come back" I said cocking the gun. She got up and ran out of the house. Uncocking the gun taking the already used bullet out and kissed it smirking at it. I looked at the guys watching cocking a brow at them " What did you actually think I would murder her I may be a sullivan but damn im not that crazy" I said putting the bullet in my pocket smirking. When I left the room they all said in unison "DAMN". I laughed that sounded a lot like my dads.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im sorry it took so long to make this I had exams and Im going to see Avenged sevenfold on friday I cant wait