Status: Living happily ever after...well as happy as you can get with werewolves and vampires.

Oh Yeah...It's Hot

15. He is my Everything

Time flew by in a blink of an eye. One minute it’s my birthday, then Christmas and now it’s time to graduate from High School. Paul and I have been dating for almost a year and have been living together for six almost seven months. We grow closer together as the days go by. The Cullen’s and I have become friends too especially me and Alice. Every time Jake goes up there to see Renesmee I go with him and hang out with them for a little while. Jason is still harassing me but from a distance. Paul doesn’t want me to be alone while we are at school because of him. He is so protective of me like I will fall apart if a strong wind blows by. I am kinda used to it by now but not really. This morning I got woken up by my phone ringing. I rolled over from Paul’s chest and turned the lamp on that was on the table next to the bed. The light didn’t bother him since he was a heavy sleeper. I grabbed my phone and Kim’s name was flashing on the screen. “Kim, its six fifteen in the morning. What are you doing up?” I asked tiredly.

“I couldn’t sleep and I started getting ready for graduation.” She said on the other line.

“Ok, but why did you call and wake me up?” I questioned.

“I need your help. I don’t know what to wear and you’re the only one I know who can help me.” She said panicked.

“At six in the morning, graduation isn’t till two.” I said swinging my legs to the side of the bed and sitting up.

“I know and I’m sorry for waking you up but please please please please PLEASE HELP ME.” She begged. I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

“Ok, fine. Give me a couple minutes to wake up then I will come over and get you.” I yawned.

“Oh my gosh thank you. You are a life saver Destiny.” She squealed.

“Yeah uh huh. See you soon.” I said hanging up the phone. I sat my phone on the table and made a noise that sounded like a whine and a sigh put together. I leaned back and forgot Paul was there. He grunted and moved a little. I sat up quickly to make sure he wouldn’t wake up, but unfortunately he did. “Sorry babe. I didn’t mean to wake you.” I said.

“Wha-what are you doing up?” he asked.

“Kim called and is freaking out because she can’t think of anything to wear and she wants me to help her.” I sighed.

“Don’t go.” He said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling my back to the bed. I could fall asleep right then but I knew I couldn’t.

“I wish I could babe but I told her I would be there in a few.” I said wrapping my arms around his shirtless torso.

“Call her back and say you will be there in a few hours. Graduation isn’t till two.”

“I know, but I gotta do this. I’m already awake.” I said stretching.

“Well I know what will make you tired.” He said rolling over onto me and kissing my neck.

“You are the only guy that could be awake for two minutes and be ready to have sex.” I laughed.

“It’s not my fault. You just look so sexy early in the morning.” He smiled.

“No matter what I look like right now, I still got go.” I said pushing him off me and getting out of bed. He groaned and put his arms behind his head. I walked to the closet and looked for something to just throw on.

I threw my hair up into a pony tail and stretched again. My top showed off my full stomach so when I stretched my top raised a little. I heard Paul suck in a breath from the bed and I turned to see him laying on the bed with a big situation going on down south. I looked at it then at him. “You are so sick.” I laughed grabbing my makeup kit and hair stuff.

“Sorry I can’t help it. When I see a sexy woman showing off her abs, half her ass stretching I get excited. Especially when that woman is you.” He said. I walked over to the bed and bent down toward his face. He put his hand on my back and pulled me closer to him.

“To bad you’re stuck here alone.” I said kissing his cheek. He smacked my ass and I headed for the door. “Call you later.” I said.

“You are such a tease!” he yelled from the room. I walked down the stairs giggling to myself. I put my phone in my pocket and grabbed Paul’s car keys off the coffee table in the living room then headed out to the car. I put the stuff in the passenger seat and headed to Kim’s house which was on the south end of town. I got there in about ten minutes. Before I could even get out of the car she was running out of her house in her pajamas and hair in curlers. She opened the door and pulled me out.

“Thank you for getting up.” She said pulling me toward the house.

“Kim, honey calm down. I have to get my stuff from the car. It’s gonna be ok.” I said. She let go of my arm and I grabbed the stuff out of the car. I followed her into the house and up to her room. When she opened the door my jaw dropped. Her room looked like a tornado had gone through it. Clothes were thrown every where, make up was every where, shoes were hanging from weird places and hair stuff was all over the room. “Kimmie, what happened to your room?” I asked putting my stuff on her bed.

“I told you I was panicking.” She said looking ashamed.

“Don’t worry, we will get you together. Now, let’s start with taking your hair down and redoing it.” I said. She sat at her vanity and I went to work. I fixed the curlers so the actually looked like they were in her hair correctly. When we finished it was about eight fourty five and her parents were just waking up. They came into the room and saw that I was there doing her hair. They went down stairs and made some coffee and brought us a cup. Nine cups later her hair was up in curlers, we picked out what she was going to wear and found shoes. While we waited for her nails to dry I picked up some of her clothes and stuff. The guys came over at about eleven to see how it was going. I could barely stay awake so Paul went to the store and got me three energy drinks which I downed in a matter of fifteen minutes. I started to do her make up and finish her hair while she put ear rings in her ears and bracelets on. Finally I finished and collapsed on her bed. She looked in the mirror and gasped.

“Oh my gosh, Destiny. I look so good. Thank you so much.” She said.

“No problem.” I yawned. She kept looking in the mirror while I gathered up my stuff. “I will see you at school Kimmie.” I said. I walked down to the living room and saw the guys on the front porch. I walked out and sighed.

“Damn, Dest. You look exhausted.” Jared said walking over to me.

“I am. Your girlfriend called me at six in the morning.” I said walking down the stairs. Paul took my stuff and put it in the car. “Thanks babe.” I said.

“We better go get ready too.” Jake said to Jared, Quil and Embry. Seth was only a sophomore so he wasn’t graduating yet.

“Bye guys.” I said getting into the passenger side of the car. The waved then took off into the woods to their houses. Paul pulled out of the drive and headed back to the house. On the way there I had started to fall asleep so by the time we got to the house Paul had to carry me into the house and to the bathroom. “Cold water. Please.” I said sitting on the toilet taking off my clothes. Once I was naked I stood up and got into the shower. As soon as I got in the water it sent shock waves through me and I woke up. The cold water felt like warm water to me but it was still kinda cold. Paul sat on the toilet and talked to me while I showered.

“So are you excited to graduate?” he asked.

“Well duh, that means I get to sleep in later, see you more often, and I don’t have to worry about homework.” I said washing my hair. “Are you excited?” I asked.

~Paul’s P.O.V~

Was I ready? That question had more than one meaning. I was so ready to graduate but the other meaning, was I ready to propose. I really hadn’t thought it through. I didn’t have a plan on how I was going to ask her or anything, I just knew that today was the day I was going to do it. Jake, Billy and Tyler had all given me their blessings so I was set on that part. I was sorta worried about what she would say and how she would react. What if she didn’t wanna marry me just yet? What if she said no? These questions floated around in my head till I heard her voice from the other side of the curtain. “Babe? You still there?”

“Huh?” I said.

“I asked if you were ready, to graduate.” She asked sticking her head out of the curtain. She had shampoo lathered up on her head and it started to run down her face. She looked so beautiful no matter what was on her.

“Oh yea. I am so excited.” I answered. She smiled and stuck her head back into the shower. A few minutes later the water shut off and the curtain opened to reveal Destiny naked and wet. She looked so hot. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her and she obviously noticed.

“Paul, eyes up here and can you hand me a towel?” she said. I walked to the closet and got her a towel. She took it and wrapped it around her. She got out and I followed her to the bedroom. I sat on the bed and watched her get ready. She looked so beautiful walking around the room in the towel. The sunlight was coming through the curtains a little bit and when she would walk through the light it would bounce off of her skin and make her look like she was glowing.

~Destiny’s P.O.V~

I was hurrying to get ready while Paul sat on the bed and watched me. “Are you gonna take a shower and start getting ready?” I asked looking through my jewelry.

“What do you want me to wear?” he asked. It was like he had never dressed up before. I walked to the closet and grabbed a pair of black dress pants, a white button down shirt and some nice shoes. “I will put this on the bed for you, now go shower.” I said. He got up and walked to the bathroom and the water turned on. I was still looking for something to wear when he came out wrapped in a towel. He dried off from his body heat then sprayed his cologne on his chest. I inhaled the scent and smiled. I loved the smell of his cologne. He grabbed some boxers and got dressed. I finally found what I was going to wear and finally started getting ready myself.

I had to wear the necklace my dad got me. It made me feel like he was here with me whenever I wore it. I sat on the bed and put my shoes on while Paul went to the closet and got something out from the top shelf and put it in his pocket. “What’s that?” I asked standing up and fixing my dress.

“Oh uh nothing.” He said.

“Mhm.” I said. I grabbed my camera and took pictures of him. Then I looked in the mirror and snapped a couple of me then some of him standing next to me. It was one twenty and we had to be there at one thirty to get lined up. “You ready to go?” I asked.

“Yeah, let’s go graduate.” He said. He grabbed his cap and gown along with mine and grabbed my hand. We walked down to the living room and locked up. Once we were in the car we headed to the high school and found a parking spot. We got out and I fixed my dress once I got out. He came over to me and handed me my cap and gown to put on. I placed my cap carefully on my head so I wouldn’t smash the curls and left the gown open. He did the same thing and then I took his hand again. We made our way over to the gym and met up with the rest of the pack. They looked just like Paul did; black dress pants, white button up shirts and nice shoes. Kim still looked the same as she did when I left her house.

“You look so cute Destiny.” Kim said running up to me and hugging me.

“Thanks, you still look good.” I said. Paul had gone over to the guys and started talking. Whatever was in his pocket he pulled it out and showed them. “Hey Kim, do you know what Paul has?” I asked. She looked over at him and smiled.

“No why?” she asked.

“I was just wondering. You sure you don’t know what it is?” I questioned.

“If I did I would tell you.” She said.

“That’s true.” I laughed. We talked for a few more minutes about nothing imparticualar.

~Paul’s P.O.V~

I made my way over to the guys while Kim talked to Destiny. I was so excited to show off the ring to them. I had been saving up for the ring forever and I just got it a few weeks ago. I had Kim find out the size for me by them going shopping and trying on different rings. When she found out she told me and I had it size before I paid the last payment on it. “Did you bring it?” Jake asked once I reached him.

“Yeah.” I said. I made sure Destiny wasn’t looking and pulled it out of my pocket. I opened the box and showed them.

“Dude she is going to love that.” Quil said.

“How much was it?” Embry asked.

“A lot. But I was saving up since October.” I said.

“You nervous?” Jake asked as I put it back in my pocket.

“Extremely. I feel like my stomach and heart are gonna fall out of my ass.” I laughed.

“When are you going to do it? At the after party or right after graduation?” Jared asked.

“Uh, I was thinking about asking Mr. Ramirez (that’s the principal) if I could do it during graduation. Like after they call everyone’s names and before we throw our caps into the air.” I said.

“That would be so cool.” Quil said.

“Hey graduates!” Sam called from behind us. We turned and saw him walking over with Emily, Seth, Leah, Billy and Sue.

“Hey Sam.” We all said.

“Let me see, let me see.” Emily said. I pulled the ring out and showed them. She and Sue gasped once they saw it.

“It’s beautiful Paul. She will absolutely love it.” Emily said.

“Thanks. Billy I still have your word right?” I asked. I knew that Billy and Jake meant a lot to her so I had to make sure.

“Paul, I couldn’t think of anyone better to marry her.” He said. I smiled and shook his hand. Just at that moment Destiny and Kim walked up and I hurriedly put the ring back in my pocket.

~Destiny’s P.O.V~

“Hey guys.” I said walking over to the gang.

“Hey Destiny.” Everyone said. I gave everyone a hug and held onto Paul. We talked for a few minutes till Mr. Ramirez told us that we had to start lining up and everyone else had to find their seats. I gave Paul a kiss and took my place in front of Jacob and behind Quil. Paul was toward the back with Kim and Jared. I talked to Jake and Quil till it was time to walk into the gym. The music started and I zipped up my robe and made sure I looked presentable. The line started moving into the gym and we walked in. Everyone clapped and started taking pictures. I saw Billy sitting in the front behind the graduate’s chairs and winked at him. We found our seats and sat down. I pulled my camera out and took some pictures of me and Jake then me, Jake and Quil. I took a few of the stage and the rest of the class. A few people talked then it was my turn to sing a song that the student body president asked me to sing. I walked to the stage and waited for the music to start.

By the time the entire senior class had tears in their eyes including the guys from the pack. I took my seat back by Jake and Quil then the names were starting to be called. As we stood up and walked to the right side of the stage I hugged Jake and Quil. “Quil Emanuel Atera.” Mr. Ramirez called his name. He walked onto the stage and the entire pack including me did our pack call, it was just a whooping nose. He shook the principal’s hand and took his fake diploma since we didn’t get the real ones until after. “Destiny Ray Black.” He called my name and I gasped. I walked onto the stage and again we did our pack call. Every time we did it every one else in the gym laughed. I shook his hand and grabbed the fake one and left the stage. “Jacob Andrew Black.” Jake walked onto the stage and again, the same thing. I smiled and took my seat then hugged Quil. Jake took his seat next to me and we hugged while he and Quil high fived. They called Embry’s name, some other kids, Kim, some more kids, Jared then Paul. When Paul walked onto the stage he whispered something in the principal’s ear.

~Paul’s P.O.V~

Mr. Ramirez called my name and I walked onto the stage. I shook his hand and pulled him into a hug and whispered in his ear. “Mr. Ramirez, I plan on proposing to Destiny and I wanted to do it before graduation ended. Right before we throw our caps in the air. Would that be ok?” I asked.

“Of course Paul. Congratulations and good luck.” He said. I smiled and nodded then continued across the stage. I took my seat and waited for the rest of the class to walk up. My heart was pounding in my chest as the last student took their seat along with the rest of us. A few more people talked about the future, remembering friends and other stuff. From my seat I could see the side of Destiny’s face and she was crying. I smiled and turned to look at Sam, Emily, Billy and Sue. They signaled good luck and I nodded. Mr. Ramirez went to the mic and spoke. “Now before we conclude the commencement, we have one more treat for you. Paul, please come to the stage.” Of course everyone looked at me and smiled. I stood up and made my way toward the stage. I passed Destiny and winked at her. She had a smile on her lips and a confused look in her eyes. I got on the stage and inhaled a deep breath. “It’s all yours son.” I stood in front of the mic and looked out at the love of my life. Destiny.

~Destiny’s P.O.V~

Mr. Ramirez called Paul to the stage and he looked nervous. I’ve seen him nervous before but this was beyond anything I had seen. As he got to the stage he stood in front of the mic and looked at me. Then he spoke. “Sorry to interrupt graduation guys.” He said. Everyone laughed of course. “Many of you know me as the tough guy who didn’t care about anyone or anything but since August I think you can say that I have changed. And it’s all because of one girl who came into my life.” He said looking at me. I smiled and blush slightly. “Destiny, would you join me up here please?” he asked. I looked at Jake and handed him my camera then nervously got up and made my way to the stage. Once I got to him I looked out at the crowd and several people were getting their cameras ready for something.

“Uh, Paul. What’s going on?” I asked, my voice echoing through out the gym. He took my hand and turned toward me.

“Destiny, ever since I first met you I knew that I would spend the rest of my life with you. I used to make fun of the guys all the time for…you know. But I just didn’t understand what they were going through until I met you. When you first walked off the plane and into my life I finally understood. I love you with all my heart and being.” He said. *OMG! NO he isn’t about to do what I think he is going to do.* I thought to myself. He put his hand in his pocket like he did earlier and pulled out a box. He got on one knee and cameras started flashing like crazy and several people gasped including me. He held onto my hands and Mr. Ramirez grabbed a mic and held it by us. “Destiny Ray Black, would you please do the honor and become my wife?” he asked opening the box. My hand flew to my mouth and I started crying. My heart started pounding in my chest with excitement. Everyone was taking pictures and slightly cheering. I looked at the pack in the crowd who all were smiling at me. I looked back at Paul and smiled. Mr. Ramirez moved the mic toward me and I sighed.

“I would love to marry you Paul.” I said. He jumped up and pulled me into his arms then spun me around. Everyone in the crowd and on stage cheered and clapped. He kissed me several times in front of everybody. He put me back on the stage and pulled the ring out of the box then placed it on my finger. It fit perfectly.

We moved to the side of the stage and we didn’t let go of each other. Mr. Ramirez put the mic back on the stand and finished talking. “Paul, Destiny Congratulations and good luck in the future. Now, seniors please rise.” He said. We held hands and faced the front of the stage. “Family, friends, and relatives. I give you the Graduating class of 2010.” The seniors in the crowd turned to face everyone and waved while Paul and I stood on the stage and waved. Once they turned to face the front again we walked to the mic along with the Valedictorian, student body president.

“Seniors.” We said grabbing our tassels. “Congratulations.” We said moving them to the other side. Everyone clapped and cheered. We grabbed our caps and threw them into the air and I hugged Paul and kissed his neck. We grabbed our caps then went back to the crowd the cheer. I hugged everyone that I could as I got back to my seat. Several were saying congrats in my ear. I got to Jake and Quil who hugged the tar out of me. If I weren’t a werewolf I would literally be in two pieces. They finally let me down and grabbed their caps. The principal dismissed us and we walked to the classroom that our real diplomas were in. When I got mine I went to find the rest of the pack. On my way there several people were congratulating me and asking to see the ring. I showed them of course and continued on my way. I eventually found them out in the parking lot waiting for me. I saw Paul talking to Sam and Emily and I ran toward him and jumped on his back.

“Have I told you that I love you today?” I asked in his ear.

“No.” he said. I slid off his back and he turned to face me.

“Well I love you.” I smiled up at him.

“I love you too.” He replied kissing me on the lips. There were several awes and camera flashes.

“DOUBLE CELEBRATION DOWN AT FIRST BEACH TONIGHT!!!!” Sam yelled over everybody in the parking lot. All the seniors cheered and did their own thing.

“Destiny.” Billy said my name. I looked at him and he motioned me over. I let go of Paul’s hand and walked over to him. “Congratulations on graduating and the engagement.” He said as I hugged him.

“Thank you. So what’s up?” I asked.

“I finally got your gift for Christmas to get here.” He said.

“Really? What is it?’ I asked.

“I know that you didn’t have a car or any other way of transportation when your not patrolling so we had something brought here for you.” He said nodding toward the street. I turned and followed his gaze. When I looked at the street I saw a familiar vehicle pulling into the parking lot

“OH MY GOD!!! IT’S MY BIKE!!” I yelled running toward it. Everyone around us turned their attention to me as I ran toward it. There were two people on it. Both obviously girls one was a little girl. The driver took off her helmet and I squealed. The little girl took off her helmet and I freaked out. “MADISON!” I yelled running to her. I picked her up off the bike and hugged her. She was the little girl I used to baby sit back in LA. She was like my little sister and her mom was like my mom. I couldn’t believe they were here. Madison had changed since the last time I had seen her. Her hair was short, her eyes were bright green and her hair was naturally curly.

“Hey sissy.” She said hugging me back.

“Holly what are you guys doing here?” I asked moving Madison to my hip and hugging her.

“Your graduation of course. Paul found my number in your cell phone and got a hold of me. Oh congrats by the way.” She said hugging me.

“Thank you. So you saw the whole thing?” I asked.

“Yeah, we were sitting in the back but left to get the bike while you were getting your diploma.” Holly said smiling.

“I am so glad you guys are here. I have missed you like crazy especially Madi.” I smiled hugging her again. “Oh, come meet everyone.” I said grabbing her hand and dragging her toward the pack with Madison still on my hip. “Ok, everyone this is Holly and Madison. This is My Uncle Billy, my cousin Jake, my best friends Jared, his girlfriend Kim, Quil, Embry, Seth, Sue, her granddaughter Claire, Sam, his wife Emily, and this is MY fiancé…Paul.” I said introducing everyone.

“It’s nice to meet you all. Thanks for inviting us.” Holly said. I put Madison down on the ground and she went straight to Claire and they started playing together. I couldn’t help but think that this day couldn’t get any better. I turned and walked back over to my bike which was surrounded by several guys. I looked at it and thought back to LA and my dad. I grabbed a hold of my necklace and looked to the sky. It was as if I could feel him looking down on me at that moment. I felt a warm hand on my neck and saw Paul looking at me.

“Whatcha looking at?” he asked.

“My dad.” I smiled. He didn’t say anything because he knew what I meant. I finally turned to look at him and wrap my arms around his waist. “This has been the best day of my life.” I said.

“Mine too.” He said planting a kiss on my lips.

“Destiny!” Kim yelled running over to me. “Let’s lead the senior cheer.” She said.

“Sweetness.” I grabbed Kim’s hand and ran to the top of the stairs. By this time all the seniors were in the parking lot with their families talking and joking.

“HEY SENIORS!!!!” we yelled getting their attention. Everyone looked our way and the seniors responded.

“HEY WHAT!?” they yelled. Kim and I looked at each other smiling.

“HEY SENIORS!?”

“HEY WHAT!?”

“WHO’S GONNA OWN THE GREEN AND GOLD!?” we yelled.

“THE SENIORS!”

“WHO?”

“THE SENIORS!”

“SENIORS! SENIORS! 2010! HOPE THAT WE WILL MEET AGAIN! EVEN THOUGH YOU AIN’T WITH US, YOU KNOW YOU WILL REMEMBER US! WHEN YOU HEAR 2010 THINK OF US CAUSE WE’RE THE BEST!” Everyone cheered. Kim and I walked back down to the pack still cheering.

“Let’s head out to get ready for the party tonight.” Paul said. Everyone agreed and headed to their cars.

“Here, you and Madison can take Paul’s car and follow us.” I said handing her Paul’s car keys and pointing to his car. They hurried over to it and I headed to the bike.

“You wanna drive?” I asked Paul.

“Really?” he asked. I smiled and handed him the keys. I zipped my robe up higher so my dress wouldn’t get dirty from the ride. Holly pulled up behind us and Paul got on. He put his hand out to help me on. I wrapped my arms around him and he started it. It roared to life causing everyone to look at us. He kicked the stand up and slowly pulled away. As everyone left the parking lot they honked their horns making everyone in the parking lot cheer. Everyone went their separate ways while Paul, Holly, Madison and I all went to our house. This would be the first time Holly and Madison would get to see the house, I hope it’s clean. As we pulled up to the house I looked back at them and Holly gave me a thumbs up. As soon as Paul turned the bike off I got off then took the robe off. Holly and Madison walked over to me and smiled.

“So this is where you live?”

“Yep. Come in.” I said ushering them in. Madison had become attached to Paul, it was so cute. I unlocked the door and led her inside. She looked around and smiled.

“It’s so cute; you always said you wanted to live in a small house surrounded by trees. I guess that’s what you got.” Holly said. I smiled and walked into the kitchen.

“Are you guys hungry?” I asked.

“Yes.” Paul immediately said.

“You’re always hungry.” I said looking at him.

“Not really, we ate before we got to the high school.” Holly said.

“Ok, well I am going to get changed, if you want something to drink help yourself. I will be right back out.” I said.

“Ok, thank you.” She said. I smiled and ran upstairs to the bedroom. I took the dress off and hung it up in the closet. I took my jewelry off except my necklace and ring then changed into different clothes. While I was deciding on what to where I heard a little knock at the door. I turned and saw Madison standing in the doorway.

“Hey Madi, what are you doing up here kiddo?” I asked.

“I want to help you dress.” She said walking in.

“Ok, sit on the bed and we shall start.” I said. She ran over to the bed and got on it. I pulled out several different things and she would choose the ones she liked best.

She picked out the top she got me a couple years ago for my birthday. “How do I look?” I asked her.

“Beautiful.” She said.

“Hey I got something for you.” I said. I had gotten her something for her birthday that was coming up in a few days. I planned on mailing it to her but I could just give it to her. I walked to the bed and grabbed the bag it was in from under it. I pulled the small box out of the bag and handed it to her. She opened it and smiled.

“A PENGUIN!” she yelled smiling. Penguins are her favorite animals and when I saw it I just had to get it for her.

“Do you like it?” I asked.

“I love it. Thank you DeDe.” She replied using my nickname she gave me. She was the only one I ever let call me that.

“Let’s go show your mommy.” I said grabbing her hand. As we got to the bottom of the steps she ran straight to Holly.

“Mommy, mommy. Look what DeDe got for my birthday.” She said holding up the necklace.

“That’s pretty. It’s your favorite animal.” Holly said looking at her daughter. I looked around and noticed that Paul was gone.

“Where’d Paul go?” I asked.

“Oh he got a text and said that he will meet you at the party.” Holly said.

“Oh, ok. Are you guys gonna go?” I asked.

“No, our flight leaves in an hour and we gotta get back to my mom’s. She’s been really sick lately and the doctors don’t think she is gonna be here much longer.” She said.

“Oh I’m so sorry.” I said. “I wish you guys could stay.”

“Me too. We’re just gonna have to come and visit more often now.” She smiled.

“Definitely.” I replied. We sat on the couch for a little while and talked while Madison watched cartoons. Before I knew it Madison was in my arms crying by the cab that was here to take them to the airport.

“I don’t wanna leave.” She cried. I looked at Holly who smiled.

“We will come see her again, I promise.” Holly said. Madison squeezed her small arms around my neck and actually choked me. “Honey we gotta go. We need to get back to grandma.”

“Can’t I stay here with Destiny?” she asked.

“I wish you could kiddo but you need to be with your mommy and your grandma.” I said kneeling down to put her on the ground. She let go of my neck and looked at me. I had been with this little one since she was a few months old. I was there when she crawled, walked, talked, everything. She was like my family, and it hurt to see her go too. “Your birthday is coming up and I want you to send me a ton of pictures ok?” I said.

“Yes.” She said rubbing her teary eyes. I pulled out my camera from my pocket and handed it to the cab driver.

“Would you mind?” I asked.

“Sure.” She said. Holly, Madison and I stood together and she took a picture of us. Holly got the camera and snapped a few of Madison and me. Then she took some with her phone. I put my camera back in my pocket and walked Madison over to the cab. She climbed in and gave me a hug before buckling in.

“It was great seeing you guys. Thank you for coming all the way out here.” I said hugging her.

“No problem. Your dad would have been VERY proud of you sweetie.” She said hugging back.

“Thanks. Have a good flight. Be expecting an invite for the wedding.” I said.

“Ok, have a good party.” She said getting in. She rolled down the window once she fastened her seat belt.

“Thanks.” I said. The cab driver pulled off and headed down the road. Before they were out of sight Madison poked her head out the window and waved.

“I love you DeDe!” she yelled smiling.

“Love you too Madi!” I yelled back waving. Once they were out of view I locked up the house and got in Paul’s car then headed to Sam and Emily’s. The party was starting in about two hours.
♠ ♠ ♠
again if you want pictures then CLICK HERE!!!