My Best Friend's Brother

Chapter Eleven

“It’s finally your graduation day!” I shouted when I went to wake Chad up. “When did you get up at ten in the morning?” Chad asked looking at his clock. “Well Justin woke me up not too long ago and I was gonna go back to sleep but then I remembered that it’s your graduation day!” I said shaking him. “Was I this annoying when you came to wake me up?”

“Oh honey you were worse.” Every morning was a complete repeat, I refused to get up so Olivia would get Chad and he’d drag me to the shower. “Anyways, you have to leave before me, so get up!”

“You’re more excited for my graduation day then I am.” Chad grabbed my hand and pulled me down on the bed. “Because my baby is graduating!” I said squeezing his face before I kissed him.

“Ew, get a room!” Justin said standing in the doorway. “We’re in one!” I said pulling away from Chad. Justin cringed and walked away, if only he knew how babies were made. “We only have half the summer together now.” Chad said getting serious. “Way to bring that back into my head.” I had that completely out of my head until now, but I tried to put it out again. Who knows if I’ll even be with Chad that much longer? I hope we are but then again you never know.

“Seriously though, you need to get up.” I said getting off the bed. “We haven’t been on an actual date yet!” Chad said getting up. Did he just realize that? “You’re kinda slow in the morning aren’t you?” Chad smirked and grabbed my hand. “I’ll take you on one tomorrow night.”

“I don’t know; you might have a hangover.” I said with a shrug. I mean he’s going to a graduation party; there is a 99.9 percent chance of there being alcohol. “Trust me, I won’t be.” I rolled my eyes and let go of his hand. “Don’t drink and drive or I’ll kill you!” I said before closing his door.

I went and got ready for the day; took a shower, got dressed, brushed my teeth and did my hair and makeup before going downstairs for breakfast.

“You just missed your boyfriend.” Olivia still wasn’t tired of calling Chad my boyfriend; I had to admit that I wasn’t either. “He said to give you a kiss for him which I would rather not do.” She said grabbing a piece of bacon off the plate off the counter. “You guys can’t wait five more minutes?” Tom asked once Justin took one too. “Sorry,” they said in unison. Once he turned around I took a piece too.

*~*~*~*

“How long had this speech been going on?” I whispered to Olivia during the graduation ceremony. “I stopped counting after five minutes.” She whispered back. “If I give you a gun, will you shoot me?”

“Maybe, if I didn’t go to jail for it.”
The speech dragged on for what seemed like hours. Every time I looked around the crowd more people were falling asleep. “Whoever chose Chatty Kathy to be valedictorian probably regrets it now.” Olivia said tapping her foot. “Lord, please tell me this is almost over!” I whined; Olivia and I were probably some of the most impatient people here.

Once the speech was over everyone sighed and clapped. “At least she finished before Justin graduated.” Olivia said looking at the now sleeping little boy on her side. “I never realized how uncomfortable bleachers were until now.” I said wanting to stand up, God knows how long we’ve been sitting on them.

After a few more short speeches from the principal and vice principal, they started calling names. It wasn’t long before they called Chad and everyone started cheering, despite the fact that they asked us to reframe from that until all names were called, but every year that was a fail. But the rest of the ceremony was calling the names and then announcing the graduating class of 2011. Olivia and I were messing around most of the time though.

Once the ceremony was officially over we met Chad in the parking lot, it was hard to find him since everyone was wearing the same red colored robe and so many people were actually there, but once we did find him, I hugged his waist. “Even in heels I’m way shorter than you.” I pouted looking up at him. “You’re so cute,” Chad laughed before giving me a quick peck on the lips. “You guys are so cute!” Olivia said hugging both of us, before any of us could pull away Justin and Tom joined in.

“Okay guys, can’t breathe!” I chocked out, being in the middle and the smallest besides Justin was a pain. “So when is the party that you’re going to?” Tom asked after letting go of us and so did everyone else, Chad kept his arm around my shoulders. “I was gonna go hangout with the guys and then go.” Chad said before looking down at me. “I’m spending the rest of my day with Olivia and Justin which is a lot better then some party.” I said with a smile. “Don’t drink and drive or I’ll kill you.” I repeated like earlier.
♠ ♠ ♠
HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER FINALLY! lol. I know it's been a really long time since I updated this story but I've been slacking a lot on all my stories and I hope to get back on my regular weekly updating soon! Thanks for all the comments and subscribing! Keep them coming :D