Gurrrl Talk

Daniel Radcliffe

Announcer- Now for another episode of “Guurrrl Talk” with Tay-Tay and Shaneequa.
(Girls come into the picture.)
Tay-Tay- Okay girls, today we have a very special guest today, Mr. Harry Potter!
(Daniel Radcliffe comes into the picture and sits down in the guest chair.)
Shaneequa- Okay Harry, so you have another film out and ohmigosh, I am a big fan. I love the part in the movie where you like totally confronted Voldemort and he totally has you by the throat. How did that make you feel? I would totally be scared.
Daniel- That wasn't me, that was a movie.
Tay-Tay- Oh Harry, you're just being modest. But my question is, What's Ginny Weasley got that I don't?
Daniel- My name is Dan. (He starts to become really uncomfortable, looks away as if he's trying to find a way to get out of the interview.)
Shaneequa- (Looks at Tay-Tay) She has pretty hair.
Tay-Tay- Okay, so she's a pretty little red-head. (Starts to whine.) But Harry, I love you, I broke my collarbone at King's Cross station trying to get to the Hogwart's express last September.
Shaneequa- I told her she was ridiculous, cause everyone knows that you didn't go to Hogwart's last year. (Rolls her eyes in annoyance.)
Daniel- You guys aren't hearing me, Harry Potter is a fictional character in a book that was made into a movie, that I play.
(Shaneequa and Tay-Tay gasp in horror and cover their ears.)
Shaneequa- (Whispers.) How dare you try and crush Tay-Tay's hopes and dreams!
Daniel- You guys, are insane.
Tay-Tay- Well it's okay Harry, I have a way to make it so we can be together forever. (Has a very crazed look on her face. Then she picks something up from behind the couch. It is a human head.)
Daniel- (Looks like he smells something disgusting.) Oh my gosh! Is that.... Is that real! (Then he starts to run off stage.)
Tay-Tay- I love you Harry! (Then runs offstage to catch him, leaving Shaneequa all by herself.)
Shaneequa- Well, that was weird, but I knew all along, do not get between Tay-Tay and her Harry Potter. Good night everyone!
Announcer- This has been “Gurrl Talk” and right now, I'm calling the cops.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this based on the fact that Daniel Radcliffe hates it when people call him Harry. -Holley