Status: Active

My Little Tornado, My Little Hurricano (Last Day of Magic)

Home (Not So) Sweet Home

“Hey Frank I need your help with this” I said.
“With what?” he looked up slightly from the guitar he was tuning.
“The guest list, I need--“
“I don’t need a guest list. I already have a guest list”
“Okay where is it then?”
“Right here” he pointed to his head.
“Okay well we need to get it down on solid paper so the card makers know where to send it to”
“Are you kidding? I have to know my friends’ addresses too; I don’t even know my own goddamn address! Can’t we just hand it to them when we bump into them in town or something?”
“No! Frank come on, this is like a very nice formal thing with the invitations. It’s the normal, traditional thing to do”
“Well this is gonna be an nontraditional wedding”
I glared at him “Will you at least give me your friends’ names?”
He mumbled something that sounded like ‘yeah sure’.
“Umm Gerard, Ray, Mikey, Bob, Vic, Ryan, Sean…”
“Okay, could you give me more?” Frank continued tuning the guitar “Okay hey, hello Frank we need get this done before the fucking wedding”
Frank stayed silent.
“Frank…Frank…Frank…Frank!” I hit him in the arm with the note book.
He ripped the note book out of my hands “Frank no! Do not throw that in to the fire! Frank, Frank no! That has so much stuff in it!” I managed to maneuver over to the fire place and save the note book “You asshole!” I hit him on the arm again.
“Hit me again”
“I’ll hit on face”
“Do it. You can do it as hard as you can it wont even hurt…Oww”
“You’re such an asshole…”
“No I’m not”
“Yes you fucking are…I hate you so much right now”
“No you don’t”
“Frank shut up…I’ll be back later” I said walking towards the door.
“Where are you going?” he asked.
“Out, I’ll be back later”

Alicia and Mikey's backyard
"You guys are just tired. I mean he did just get home like yesterday. Do you honestly think Mikey wanted to get up and go see my mom this morning?"
“Does he ever?”
“Well actually…good point”
"I mean Alicia you've seen us fight before but not like this, I don‘t know I just…I don’t know”
“Have you checked your phone lately?”
“No why?”
“I bet he called”
I sighed heavily and checked it. He had indeed called. Twenty-six times, left ten messages, and sent fourteen text messages. I groaned as I reluctantly called Frank back. After two rings he answered “Hello?”
“Hi…”
“So…are you still mad at me?”
“I don’t know Frank, what do you think?”
“Yeah…” he sounded so sad “I’m sorry baby I don’t know why I acted that way. I guess I’m just… I’m sorry”
I sighed “…It’s fine”
“Does that mean we’re okay now?”
“Yeah I guess”
“Great, why don’t you come home so we can finish up the guest list or whatever?”
“I'm actually gonna go out with Alicia somewhere” she gave me a 'what the fuck when did this happen? look.
“wait so you're not coming home then?"
I sighed "look just don't wait up for me okay, I be home around two-ish"
"are you seriously doing this right now? you're being stupid"
"Ok so now you're calling me stupid just after you apologized to me for being an asshole, great because this totally helps your case right now" I rolled my eyes.
"ok I'm not the one who's being irrational and not coming home because I want to go out and party until two in the morning just because you pissed me off. You know what strike that, I guess I'm gonna go out with the guys, guess I'll see you at two" he hung up.
"UGHHHH! he's being such a dick right now" I slammed my phone on the table.
"What happened?" Alicia asked twirling a piece of her hair between her fingers.
"he's just being an immature brat, man what the fuck has gotten into him lately?" I lit up a cigarette "you know what I'm not even going to linger on this anymore we are gonna go out to Playhouse tonight and meet up with Jessy and Saige and just have a fun girl's night out"
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN! :O
hope you guys like this so far, I'm gonna go start writing the other chapters! Please comment and tell me what you think so far :D