I Never Want to Leave This Bed

Twelve

I was absolutely exasperated; I had no idea what to say to him. He had exhausted me of words. Jonathan stared down at me, reaching a pale hand out to me. I didn’t look at him, just ignored him.

“Come on, don’t be stupid.” He mumbled, a cigarette dangling from his lips. He tossed his beer into a nearby trashcan and leaned over, tossing me over his shoulder. My cigarette fell from lips and hit the pavement. I had press my sunglasses to my face to keep them from falling to the ground too.

“Hey! What the fuck do you think you’re doing?!” I protested, struggling within his grip. Jonathan ignored the bystanders staring in curiosity as he kidnapped me.

“I’m taking you home, you’re obviously drunk.”He replied, his voice still muffled by the cigarette between his lips. I pressed my hands against his collar bone in attempt to break free, he squeezed me harder.

“Hey! Stop it! I’m just fine thanks.” I spat, trying to kick at him. Unfortunately for me, bulking up for the Tudors had given him more strength than expected.

“Yeah that’s why you reek of Bacardi.” He muttered, rounding a corner and continuing down the sidewalk. I recognized the area; we were about 2 blocks from my apartment. The thought of him knowing where I lived scared me but the thought that he might be my neighbor was terrifying.

“Grey Goose.” I muttered, correcting his error. My captor must have not heard my comment because he was silent. All I could hear was his steady breathing and the sound of his footsteps as they hit the cement. Now that I thought about it, he smelled pretty strongly of booze himself.

Finally we reached our destination which was an upscale apartment complex right down the street from my own complex, much to my dismay. I assumed this was where he dwelled.

“Are you going to put me down now?” I asked with an annoyed tone. He said nothing in response just continued to carry me, even the whole elevator ride. After a walk down a long hallway and five minutes of waiting for him to unlock the door, my ride was over.

“Where the hell did you take me?!” I complained loudly, as he sat me down on an extremely expensive black suede couch.

“My apartment.” He replied simply, fumbling around at his bar. I could hear the clinking of bottles and glasses. He turned to me with two glasses of what I assumed were Gin and Tonics.

“How many damn apartments do you have? And how the fuck do you keep turning up everywhere I am? Do I need to get a restraining order to be rid of you?” I said sourly, snatching the glass from his hand.

Calmly, he took a sip from his glass and took at seat in the matching suede chair across from me. He set his glass down on the coffee table in front of him before looking up at me to give a response.

“Jennifer, dear, I’m not going to play games with you anymore.” He began, reaching for his glass and taking another sip. “I’m an actor, a pretty well known one; of course I have more than one place in more than one city.”

“That doesn’t tell me why you keep running into me.” I retorted, gulping down the last of my drink and looking at him. My eyes demanded answers; he just sighed and leaned back into the chair.

“It’s mostly been coincidental.” He replied cooly, standing up and taking my empty glass. He walked back to his bar and quickly refreshed my drink, placing on the coffee table before me. Without asking him, I lit a cigarette from my purse and placed it between my lips.

“Then why did you do all this?”I asked wearily, blowing smoke out of my nose. Jonathan pushed an ash tray across the coffee table.

“I didn’t feel like arguing with you in public.” He said simply, as if I should have known the answer to all of these questions.

“Well now that we’ve had this nice little chat, I’m gonna head home.” I said with an exhausted sigh, getting up from my seat on the couch. As I stumbled toward the door, too much to drink I guess, Jonathan grabbed my arm and pulled me into him.

“I’m not letting you go again, you’re too good.” With that our lips collided again.
♠ ♠ ♠
A night of no sleep has led me to update alot. Thank my insomina and keep those comments coming. They make me blush. lol. :]

I hope you all have enjoyed it so far and thank you for your support.