Status: Updates coming soon <3

Undeniable

I Hope You Like the Stars I Stole For You

Oli

“It’s pretty!” Christofer exclaims with a large smile on his lips, he steps deeper into the apartment heading to the large window in the living room overlooking the streets.

“You’re more pretty.” I say dropping our suitcases in the room and following him to the large window. I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my chin on the crock of his neck placing small kisses there.

“I’m happy, no I’m excited.” He giggles letting his hands fall over mine. “I finally got away, I finally left everything behind.”

“I’m so proud of you.” I whisper moving so I’m standing next to him but my arm is still resting around his waist. “So when do your classes start?”

“Well I have to Monday and it’s only Thursday so…” he lets his voice trail off looking up to me with a small grin on his lips.

“We will not have sex for 3 days straight Christofer.” I tell him in a stern voice.

“Hey I wasn’t even suggesting that, I meant we should explore the city.” He yells, but a smile still on his lips.

I laugh and give him a quick kiss, “I was kidding, you’re cute when you get uptight.” I say turning on the lights so we don’t stay in the darkness.

“I am not uptight.” He argues looking around the apartment with curious eyes. “They just left a big blob of furniture.” He says staring at the mountain high stack of furniture pieces in the center of the small living room.

“I don’t think moving men actually set up the place, that’s our job.” I tell him looking through the boxes for some comforters to at least make the bed. “You silly goose.” I laugh glancing up to him.

He’s standing near the window with his arms crossed around his chest and a pout on his lips, “You always make me sound blonde.” He says walking over to some boxes and opening them up as well.

“You are blonde.”

“No that is a lie, I’m dirty blonde, like really dirty blonde.” He says trying his hardest to win a battle.

“But blonde none the less.” I state finding the dark red comforters Christofer’s mother bought us a while back.

He doesn’t reply, instead I see him flipping through a photo album with a large smile on his face. I stare at the album looking close, realizing it’s from our graduation and other events from our last year of high school.

“You look funny.” He giggles showing me a picture of our graduation.

I was walking up the stage Tom took like 20 pictures of me walking up the stage to get my diploma and shake the principal’s hand and walk back down.

“Tom is such a nerd.” I mumble sitting on Christofer’s lap. He grunts loudly and pushes me off, “What?!” I exclaim jokingly.

“Your fat ass was going to kill me.” He says giggling.

“Fine then sit on my lap.” I say. He stands up and lets me sit on the small chair, then takes a seat on my lap. “I need to feed you more, you’re as small as a kindergartener.” I say as he flips through more pages.

“No I do not; I’m obviously as big as a first grader.” He says with a complete straight face causing me laugh loudly.

“Shut up Oli you’re going to wake up the neighbors, it’s like,” he stops and takes out his phone checking the time. “It’s like 2 in the morning.”

“Why on earth are we up at this time?” I ask.

“I don’t know, but I’m tired and want to go to bed.” He says standing up and grabbing the blankets and heading to the bedroom.

I grab the pillows and follow behind him, “Hey Christofer,” I call. He hums in response as he put the blankets on the bed. “I love you.”

He looks up to me with a small blush on his cheeks, “I love you too.” He giggles.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you guys enjoy this as much as the first, i got an amazing co-writer and i'm excited for this. it's summer so updating should be quick, expect for when i'm in summer school...but yeah (:
Title Credit: The Boy Who Could Fly- Pierce the Veil