Status: Updates coming soon <3

Undeniable

Left Our Troubles Far Behind

I looked over at Oli sleeping; I smiled sweetly and kissed the top of his head. I skipped over to the kitchen and decided that I would make something to eat. I knew that today was the second day living with Oli and I can’t shack off the feeling of leaving my home town.

I tried to be quiet but only fell onto my ass when I pulled out a pan that was on the bottom of the stack, all the other pans soon following the one I actually wanted. I squealed quite loudly, making me blush in embarrassment as I remained completely still.

I heard Oli coming and I sighed, knowing I woke him up. I started picking up the pans, trying to still be quiet. I felt arms wrap around me and I couldn’t help but grin like an idiot because of them. I turned my head around to see Oli’s face and kissed his cheek gently.

“Sorry for waking you up,” I said with a sheepish smile as I got up, picking up all the pans or trying to at least. I found it a little hard trying to grab something that Oli was already grabbing.

“Its fine let me pick up the pans,” he said with a smile as he helped me pick up the pans. “Or not… Anyways, what were you even trying to do?” He asked, looking at me with a grin.

“I was trying to make us breakfast,” I said with a laugh as he looked at me with a raised eyebrow. “Pans don’t like me much,” I added with a smile.

“Well, how about you just leave that to me?” He asked as he grabbed the only pan that was still in my hands. He must have guessed that it was the one I wanted to use since he was putting it down on the stove.

“Let me do it,” I whined with a frown as I started pulling on the shirt he was wearing. “Please?” I asked, pouting when he just walked to the refrigerator to find something.

“Nope, because I don’t feel like paying for a new house,” he teased with a grin as he pecked me on the lips. I whined and pouted, hoping that he would finally just let me do it for once. “It’s not going to work Chris,” he said with a shrug.

“You are a horrible person!” I said with a pout as I walked into the living room and sat on the floor, staring at the television that had not been hooked up or installed yet.

“Okay, I can live with that!” He called at me with a laugh. I heard him cooking, the only thing I wanted to do today since I had nowhere else to go. We left Nathan and Cristina at our old town, I promised to call them today, but I wasn’t done sulking yet to do as such.

“Come on, stop sulking and come eat,” Oli called and I pouted but got up. I walked into the kitchen with a grin, loving the fact that he made something for us, scrambled eggs and vegan bacon since I am a vegan. I took a few pieces of the bacon and a few scrambled eggs.

“Thanks for the food, I’m still mad though,” I said with fake madness as I pouted at him. I wanted him to feel the pain of not letting me cook, no matter how childish it was it’s my mind set.

“Aw, I made it with love in every bite,” he coed, which made me smile and roll my eyes at the same time. Sometimes I couldn’t believe this man but it wasn’t like he was a bad person after all he was too nice to me it felt usually.

“I’m finding that hard to believe,” I said with a wink as I took a bit of the food. I smiled at him since he was a good cook, to an extent at least. If I ever tried to cook I’d probably end up in the hospital or accidently burning the house down.

“You are mean,” he whined with a frown as he poked my side. I squeaked quietly and smiled, looking over at him with a giggle.

“I love you too Oli,” I said with a cheeky grin, kissing him gently on the lips. He pulled me into an embrace and deepened the kiss. I pulled away a few moments later, smiling over at him.

“I know you do,” he said with a wink as he held my hand, taking a bit of his own food. We just ate simply in serene silence; just happy we had each other after all he was the one who did everything for me.

I sighed happily, knowing that this would be a great. We would live happily together and no one would bother us or try and get in our way after all, we left our troubles far behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long everyone. ^-^'
Thanks for waiting. :D
Comment&Subscrib?