Status: ?

Double Life.

Sleepover.

We drove through the private gates to the house I didn't dare call home. Even though tonight I guess it would be home since I had none. The place was grand and I was afraid to want to call it home. I wasn't exactly the girl who came from nothing and ended up with it all. I jumped out of the truck and followed Gilbert into the house. "Can I go to bed now?" I asked tiredly. It had to be after one in the morning and I knew for sure it was past my bedtime. "Yes my dear Emily you may retire to bed" he spoke. I smiled and nodded. "Goodnight Gilbert" I spoke. "Goodnight Miss Emily". I walked up the wide stair case and up to the second level where I traveled down the hall to where Matt's room was. I opened the door to the master bedroom and flicked on the light before shedding off my sweater and placing it on the chair by his bathroom. I then walked over to his closet and walked inside pulling out an older tee shirt and a pair of sweat pants changing into them and ditching my cloths by the chair. I then turned on the bedside lamps before going over and shutting off the main light. Flicking on the TV which hung on the wall I then crawled into the bed turning off the bedside lamps I then pulled the covers up over me in the huge king size bed and sat. going through the hundreds of channels which didn't interest me.
Sinking down into the bed I then glance over to the clock shining bright red numbers to me. 2:03am. I sighed and slowly closed my eyes too tired to stay up any longer waiting for him to arrive home.

When I woke up the next day I wasn't alone. I had woken up when he stumbled in at around 3 but stayed still pretending to still be asleep. I glanced over at the clock which now read that it was ten minutes after nine. I sunk back into my pillows and closed my eyes again. "Emmy" Matt groaned my name beside me. "Hmmm" I hummed. "I love you" he groggily spoke and kissed my neck. I smiled not moving. "Hows my apartment?" I asked. "A mess" he groaned. "Fuck." I sighed. "Its alright, I gathered some cloths for you so you can stay here with me" he wrapped his arms around me a bit tighter. "Hmmm you'd love that wouldn't you" I turned. "Yes, I would a whole lot" he snuggled his face into the crook of my neck. "I don't know who did this to your place but they sure liked digging through your things" his fists balled up. "Not now Mattie" I turned so we were face to face. "I see you got into my cloths" he looked down seeing what I was wearing. "Well I wasn't going to sleep in nothing, sorry" I wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes again. "Wouldn't be the first time I saw you with nothing on honey" I opened my eyes just seeing him grin. "Whatever" I groaned. I wasn't in the mood for talking like this right now.

It took awhile before we both got up. Matt had brought me back a few things. I showered and changed into a light blue v-neck shirt and a pair of black jeans. "You bring me a pair of shoes?" I asked walking out of the en suite seeing him lying on his bed only in boxers. He turned to me from looking at the TV. "Shit! No...what were you wearing last night?" he asked looking at the floor. I pointed to the heels. "I don't really want to kill my feet completely" I sighed. "But I guess they'll do" "Sorry" he spoke as I sat on the edge of the bed. "So whats going on today?" I asked. "Well..." he paused and then sighed. I turned to him. "What?" He looked up to me and frowned. "I don't really want you going home" "Matt! I'll have to, my things are at home!" "I know that! Its just... that place seems unsafe, I don't want you in danger, someone might have purposely did that, you know most break ins happen when they criminals know you aren't home" he spoke. I frowned thinking about it. "Well... I guess that's true..." "Plus you know I've wanted you to move in months ago" he added. I smirked shaking my head. "I've realized that Mattie" "So I think right now would be a great time" he added. I looked down at him from where he lied on the bed. I deeply inhaled and then exhaled. "You win" I groaned. He grinned wickedly and jumped to his feet. "You mean it!?" "Well yeah!" I spoke. He had the dorkiest grin on his face. "Okay I'm going to shower and we'll drive over and grab your shit and move things here!" he nodded. He rushed into the bathroom totally not even bothering to shut the door and hopped in the shower.

"So do I get my own room?" I asked after a few minutes of flicking through the TV channels. I turned seeing him wrap a towel around his waist. He turned to me, his short hair soaked, water dripping down his face still. "You're kidding, you're in your room" he spoke. I laughed at his weird facial expressions. He dried up and then changed into some clean clothes, which on a lazy day consist of a old band shirt and a pair of old jeans.
"I'm ready, you ready?" he asked. "Yep" I spoke jumping to my feet. I grabbed my heels and walked out the door with him. "You want to make breakfast before we leave?" he asked as we reached the bottom of the stairs. "Um, yeah we probably should" We walked into the kitchen to see it people free. "Gilbert!" Matt yelled. I groaned. "You aren't really going to get him to make you something?" I asked. He shrugged. "You can't make something simple like toast?" I asked. He gave me a weird look. "Of course I can make toast, I just don't bother when I can hire people to make me triple stacks of pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausage and ham" he grinned walking around the island counter. I rolled my eyes. "Matthew...."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the comments (: