Suicidal Memories

Part.10

For the next weeks James kept trying to get us back together.
I knew I loved him and that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him but I wasn't sure if I was ready to forgive him. No yet.
I wanted him to try a bit harder.
I wanted a bigger effort.
I needed to be sure he was going to give all of him this time.
No more failures.

"Caitlyn..."
My heart almost stopped as I felt his arms slidding around my waist, his breath aginst my neck.
"James? What-what are you doing here? I thought I had told you Aaron was going to my mom's."
It was being hard for me to return his intense gaze. I felt vulnerable as it burn straight through me.
"You did. I wanted to see you."
I bit my lip glancing quickly, "why?"

His lips inched closer to mine, soon crashing against them. The power of his lips in mine sending butterflies up my stomach.

Nothing was going to stop us this time. There was no Aaron to burst in the room, and I didn't trust myself in stopping him. I wanted this way too much.

Who was I kidding? I hadn't been with anyone since the day I caught him cheating.
I hadn't want anyone else since the first time he had me, so why in hell would I push him away now?

Not long after, I found myself with my fingers tangled in his shaggy black hair, while my other hand wondered all over his chest. His tongue explored my mouth wantingly while he pressed me up against the wall.
I could feel him smiling as a gasp escaped my lips.

His hands were getting more dary by the second, starting from holding my waist, to slowly sliding under my shirt and to completely pull it off, working wonders on my upper self with his skillful hands.
My bra landed on the hallway floor, soon followed by his shirt.
One by one every piece of our indumentary getting ripped off...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I like hallways =P
I didn't do the sex scene cause honestly..I would probably make the chapter worse.
I'm not too good writting them lol

and..this must be getting bad cause im getting less and less readers but oh well
this goes out for Raychel cause she's awesome.

Comments pwetty pwease? they would make my day.
<3<3<3