Suicidal Memories

Part.23

Leanne thought it was better to take Aaron away from there. I sure as hell didn't try to stop her.

"Rev, help me with the drinks in the kitchen," Zacky's voice resounded around the room darkly.
James could have really well refused to, knowing exactly what expected him, but there was really no point.
They were gonna bitch at him anyway.
"Sure," James muttered, a frown on his face as he dragged himself to the kitchen, both Zacky and Brian following him. Boy this was gonna be pretty.

I don't care, I told myself. I just don't care anymore.
Right. How convincing was that?

"'The fuck you want?" I growled, watching the blonde bimbo looking me up and down from the other side of the room.
She gave me one of those dumb looks that were suppose to look like she's offended.
"Don't you talk to me like that!"
A chuckle left my lips. "What ya gonna do about it?"
Before I knew it she was leaving a red mark on my cheek.

Zacky's Point Of View
I slammed the door shut not bothering to be careful, anger boiling inside of me. I was almost fumming.

Before I could do more than glare him daggers or open my mouth Brian was shouting and questioning him. It flowed like a fucking shotgun.
"What the fuck is wrong with you? Is your head that fucked up? 'The fuck you're doing dating that skank?"
I mentally cheered, not being able to have said it better myself. Harsh much? He asked for it.
"Fucking spare me from that shit, I'm not 16 anymore to get lectures."
"I don't fucking care how old you are, you're gonna listen to us anyway," I growled pissed off.
"You're not my fucking parents. Last time I checked my mom wasn't a fucking travesti with green eyes!"

Both mine and Brian's eyes widened in shock, never in a milion years having expected our best friend James to say such thing.
"Did you...Did you just fucking call me a travesti?"
"Yeah I'm just trying to decide if it's you or Brian since well, you know, he has those feminine features and all."

I balled my fists at my sides and glanced at Brian, wondering his reaction.
His fists were balled like mine and his neck's vein was pulsing from the anger. Mouth shut to keep his posture.
"You got me really disappointed dude, but you better keep your mouth shut and stop getting shit with us before I make you Sullivan. I swear. You might be one of my best friends but I won't hesitate in kicking your fucking ass back to his senses, because you sure as well aren't the same Jimmy I used to get drunk with and hang out at night in the park."
James eyes looked desperate, pained, revolted. Fucking distressed. There was something bothering him and that was obvious, I could even name a couple of reasons. He was completely out of it.
But Brian didn't seem to notice it as his fist went crashing against James's jaw, causing a cracking noise.

"Hey guys! Calm the fuck down!"
I was pushed out of the way by a very pissed off looking Rev who threw a punch at Brian's cheek bone, hitting half of the under part of his eye and getting it to bruise fast.
I got inbetween them and pushed them to different sides of the kitchen, doing my best to keep them off eachother.

"Now you're gonna fucking stay quiet and we're all gonna talk like the grown up men we are."
I growled to myself as they kept giving eachothers nasty glares.
"Talk by yourself, I don't fucking feel like talking right now," Brian sneered, eyes on James as he cracked his knuckles.
James roared "Fucking shut up Haner."

They were soon all over eachother again, the sound of bones crashing and throaty growls causing me to wince.
Lips were busted and a couple more black eyes were added to the scene as I finally got them away again.

"Will you fucking stop that?"
"Not until I finish giving that dude a rude awakening."
I shoved him back to where he was as he prepared to advance towards James.
"I've got nothing to wake up for."

They looked a total mess but seemed to be getting a hold of their own selves.
"Honestly? Beside some boob implants by your side I'll tell you what you have.
In the next room is a girl who loves you with all she has, that did everything for you, that had your fucking child. It was even sickening how happy the two of you were. And all that girl is waiting for is you to, for once in your life, make the right choice.
And it's not because she's my best friend that I'm saying this but dude you're out of your fucking mind if you let a girl like her go away."

Caitlyn's Point Of View
At first I was too shocked, trying to comprehend what had been that warm sting on my cheek. Then I started to add other details.

There was a hand in front of my face, then an arm which led to a chest, up a neck and then finally I was able to rationalise. The fucking bimbo slut had slapped me.
The walking plastic Barbie had dared to fucking hit me.
But oh boy, she had another thing coming.

If she knew me, she would have known better than to slap me. Maybe punch me if she must, or was able to, now slap me...that was a big mistake.
There was something about getting slapped that didn't have a too good effect on me.
A slap was something lowering, humiliating. Got my blood boiling in a not so healthy way.
Well, she had it coming.

My eyes shined in pure hatred and madness as I took my hand away from my red cheek and balled it into a fist.
"I'm gonna make you regret that."

Before she could even say Kawabanga! my hand was grabbing her by the hairs in the back of her head and slamming it hard against a near by wooden table as her nails clawed on my skin to make me let go.

I yelped as they drew blood and she took her chance to jump on me, scratching and slapping any part of my face she could find while pulling my long hair.

It was quite painful actually.
Thankfully this fucking cat didn't have 7 fucking lives.

I somehow managed to push her off me by hitting her over her ribs in a rather painful zone and shoved her down on the floor, sitting over her chest to make it harder for her to breathe. It did make her weaker anyway.

With one hand wrapped around her throat I punched , back slapped her, did everything I could remeber of until I was content enough with the broken nose I had provided her, blood oozing down her face and neck.

My breathing was heavy as I leaned down next to her ear and venomously whispered "I don't care how much money, time and botox you spent getting your face done, but I'm warning you, if you ever try any shit with me again, I swear I'll fucking break it in two"
♠ ♠ ♠
I wonder how many times I said "fuck", "fucking" or "fucked" xD
Anyway here's the juicy chapter with bitchfight I had been promising!

Comments please please
So many people read but not even half comment :/
<33333