Suicidal Memories

Part.22

Image
Banner By: My Beloved Daughter KalliePie<3

Caitlyn's Point Of View

The water ran down the sink, once in a while a slight shade of pink mixing with it as I watched the blood from my knuckles being washed away, more of it adorning the wounds again not long after.
The same motion repeating over and over again as more blood resurfaced and solved, tainting the transparent solution.

A sigh left my lips as I kept on contemplating, my mind too far away for me to be able to do more. I was barely conscious of my actions.

This is Kiki, my girlfriend...Kiki, my girlfriend...my girfriend
"Shit!" A curse left my lips as my hand got limp from the cold water freezing it.
I quickly closed the tap, not even wanting to know at how many time I had been standing there with it running.

They were probably wondering what was taking me so long, and if there was something I didn't want was James to know how all of this was getting to me. I wanted him to think I was just fine. Peachy really.
Right.

Blood wiped away and make up fixed, I made my way back downstairs praying I didn't look like how I was feeling on the inside. Which was pretty low.
Maybe he would be just too enfatuaded with the other slut to even notice. Who knows...

As soon as I walked back to the living room all eyes focused on me in what looked like a confused way.
"Hm Caitlyn?"
My all body was tensing in a unconfortable way.
"Yes?"
James stared at me awaitingly and rubbed the back of his neck "Didn't you went to get Aaron?"
Shit! I mentally slapped myself.
How could I have forgotten? No wonder why I was getting such looks.
"I well...Yes I-"
"Then where's he?"
I decided it was better to keep my mouth shut as I thought of a good enough excuse.
"Well he-he was just...hmm finishing something," I lied.
Credible enough.
"Alright?"

James's brow was raised as he watched me intensily. I knew he could see right through me.
"Is he going to take long? My feet are getting really sore," Kiki moaned giving James a pout. His attention instantly on her.
My insides tensed even more as he pecked her lips and rubbed her side, whispering in her ear quite audiably "I'll give you a massage later if you want baby."
My stomach twitched about to spill all its contents and I looked away from their exchanges of affection just to find Leanne's eyes.
"Sorry," she mouthed sadly.
I shrugged and forced a smile on my lips as if saying "I'm okay."
Of course she knew me better.

"Well?" James broke the silence.
I opened my mouth to speak but a little blonde haired figure camestumbling running in the room as fast as his little legs could carry him.
"Mommy! Mommy! Look what I draw!"
I exhaled deeply in relief at my son's great timing.
"What is it baby?" I smiled while picking him up and placing him on my hip.

I glanced up to find James staring suspiciously at me as my son explained me the colorful scribbles on the piece of paper.
"...And and this is granny Jo and uncle Brian and auntie Leanne and Daddy and Mommy and uncle Johnny..."
And he kept on and on, explaining every detail. All I did was stare sweetly at my son and peck his chubby and pinky cheeks making him struggle to break free giggling.
"Mommy no kissie! Cooties are ewwie!"
More cute sounds left his lips as I kept kissing him smiling like mad, "Girls don't have cooties, boys do!"

"It seems like we arrived at a good time," a male voice said from the door.
Aaron's eyes lit up excitedly and he jumped from my arms, running there and throwing himself into the man's leg, clinging to it smiling.
"Uncle Zacky!"
"Hey kid," he chuckled sweetly, scooping up my excited son from the floor.
"Zack where's Brian?" Leanne asked from beside me while rubbing small circles over her belly.
"Outside loading, mommy."
Leanned laughed and sticked tongue out, walking outside to meet her lover.

I stood there watching Zacky and Aaron, awing at their cunetess to keep myself busy and unaware of the other two people in the room.
"Yo Vengeance don't steal my kid," James softly smiled, focusing then on me for brief moment as if saying "I could look just as cute with him."
I broke the gaze.

"Dadda! Uncle Zacky wouldn't steal me," once more Aaron giggled.
"Of course I wouldn't," Zacky smiled. "And who exactly are you?"
The room got quieter as he stared at Kiki with his brows raised high.
"Yeah good question," Brian joined in, carrying the drinks with one hand and hugging Leanne close with the other as they walked through the door.
Kiki looked them up and down snobly and flipped her hair over her shoulder "I'm Kikki, James's girlfriend."

The two guys got the most awful frowns on their faces but said nothing, doing their best to not give her nasty glares and kick James's ass.
The lecture was yet to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup I used the "forgetting to get Aaron" idea =P
Anyway I'm sorry if this isn't too good, it will get better eventually.
Thank you for all the sweet comments and support =]

Comment more though? Not many people do it.
And it helps me update faster
<3<3<3<3