Suicidal Memories

Part.25

Caitlyn's Point Of View

"Now that was the most awesome thing ever."
Everybody's wide eyes landed on me like I was insane, giving me a "What the fuck" look.
"What? I had some anger to let out. I feel great now. Well, as good as I can possibly be considering the situation," I frowned to myself.

Zacky was the first one to crack up laughing, earning some weird looks himself.
"Sorry guys but it was awesome indeed. That plastic surgeon thing...Damn."
His laughs kept resounding around the room breaking the silence existent. Johnny was the next one to follow Zacky in laughing like there's no tomorrow
"Yeah guys it was hilarious indeed."
"You say that 'cause that bitch didn't fucked up your face. I'll probably have to get this shit stitched," the frown on Matt's face made even more of us laugh.
"You're such a big baby," I mocked grinning, pinching his dimpled cheeks like those creepy old ladies like to do.
"I'll show you who's a baby," he lowly growled in my ear.
"Oi Sanders take it easy man!" I patted his shoulder putting some distance between us. That little outburst sure made me uncomfortable. It was far too sexual and something tells me that was the intention.
A small smile crept unto Brian's face "You know what guys? You're all fucking insane."

James's Point Of View

"How dare you defending her instead of me!"
Kiki hadn't stopped screeching and making a scene since we had walked out the door.
"Oh shut the fuck up Kiki, I know you. Don't give me that bullshit 'cause I sure ain't falling for it," I growled, becoming annoyed. She hadn't stopped with this since the beginning of the car ride.
An offended look was on her face as she once more huffed in her high pitched voice "How can you tell me that!"
"Look will you fucking turn the fucking volume lower please? Thank you. It's kinda hard to drive with all that bitching."
I couldn't care less how rude I was being. The more time I spent with her the more I realized I fucking hate everything about her.

Back To Caitlyn's Point Of View

"Hmm guys?" A confused-looking Leanne appeared at the living room door "What the hell was all the yelling about? It's hard to keep a kid from crying with the house like that."
We all exchanged looks and a small chuckle at her oblivion.
"It's a big story my dear" I spoke, trying to sound serious but was on the edge of bursting out laughing again. I sure was turning bipolar.
"I'm hearing. And what the hell happened to you and Matt? You're all bloody."
Brian pulled her to his lap and wrapped arms around her waist, probably thinking she looked dead cute confused.
"Your husband will tell you about it. Matt and I have to get cleaned up."
She nodded as I pulled him to the nearest bathroom, getting inside with him.

"Get ready mister, it's gonna burn."
A little frown was on Matt's face as he watched the alcohol in my hand.
"Not shit Caitlyn."
Chuckling, I made a awing sound, trying to tease him over his evident dislike of the disinfectant "Is big Mattiepoo scared?"
"Shut up and get that over with," he laughed.
As a payback for telling me to shut up, I pressed the cotton with the alcohol straight against his cheek which got a painful groan from him.
"Fucking hell did you really have to do that!" he pouted a little, staring at me with those big cute eyes.
"Me sowy," I pouted back, stroking his okay cheek softly and placing a kiss there to apologize.
"Kissie to make better," I smiled.
Taking me by surprise his lips crashed against mine and his muscled arms trapped me against his steel body.
"You shouldn't be taking advantage of a emotionally fragile lady," I sighed, gently pushing his lips away.
An awkward silence settled in the room.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I seriously didn't but I couldn't stop myself," his hurt of rejection was pushed back by the guilt. I didn't face him.
"It would never work out Matt, you know I love Jimmy. Beside I still have hope we will somehow solve this mess"
♠ ♠ ♠
I swear it's gonna warm up next
I'm so incredibly sorry for the wait especially when i already had this written for a while now
Hope it makes up for it

Comments would make my day worth it
<33333