Dark Come Soon

A Necklace

Ramona was more than happy Alexandra was out of danger. Knowing that her friend was all right, she decided to spend her day in her own room. But before that, she went to the kitchen to get some snacks to eat. She greeted the elves kindly. She knew all of them, and they all knew her. She was family. She was family to them, and they were family to her. She saw Dobby, and talked to him for a while. He always had something interesting to say about the castle. He did say that Draco was walking around late, real late.

“Do you follow him?” she asked Dobby.

“No, ma’am, should Dobby follow?” the elf asked. “Dobby can leave work to help.”

“No,” she shook her head. “I don’t want you getting in trouble. But, if you do get the chance, then please do so. I just want to know when and where he goes.”

She got her snacks, and she went back toward her room. In her room, she could drop the smile. She could drop the act of pretending everything was just fine. But not everything was just fine. Her grandfather barely spent time with her. When he used to tell her everything, he never did anymore. It all started after Voldemort came back. He kept a distance between them.

She thought the training they were doing together in the summer would bring them together, but it only proved to her they were further apart. She strummed the strings of the guitar. She had no particular song in mind to play. If she could admit something, it was that things would never be the same again. What happened in the Ministry of Magic was a wakeup call to Ramona.

When she was face to face with Voldemort, everything became so real. The danger was real, and now she didn’t know what to do. She wished she had answers. She didn’t have anyone to go to. Maybe she did. She placed her guitar down, and then left her sanctuary. She walked towards the Gryffindor common room. It didn’t take her too long to get in front of the portrait of the Fat Lady.

She said the password. She knew the password to all houses. The Fat Lady knew she wasn’t Gryffindor, but like the elves, the Fat Lady knew Ramona for a long time and trusted her. The common room had a couple of friends. She greeted all of them.

“Nice legs,” Jeffrey said. He was a 7th year Gryffindor. Cute, but he wasn’t her type. She was wearing a skirt for the day. It wasn’t too cold outside, so she wanted to wear something nice.

“Thanks,” she said with a fake smile. “I’m sure your mother would love to know how you think of women.” She turned to Thomas to ask him about Harry.

“Is Harry here?” she asked Thomas.

“Yeah, up in his room.”

“All right, thanks,” she said and headed up the boys’ dormitories. She went to Harry’s room and walked inside.

“Hey!” he exclaimed as he slipped on his boxers.

“Oops,” she giggled and covered her eyes with her hands. “Didn’t mean to catch you like this, mate. Don’t you guys change in the shower?”

“No one was supposed to come in,” he grumbled.

“Are you dressed, yet?” she asked.

“Yeah.”

She removed her hand. He had his pants on, but still no shirt. He quickly found his shirt and pulled it over his head. She had to admit for someone who looked scrawny, he wasn’t. He wasn’t buff, but he wasn’t that bad either.

“Why are you here?” he asked.

“Nice to see you too,” she muttered. “I talked to Dobby this morning. Draco came up.”

That’s how she got his full attention. She smirked.

“Well? Out with it,” he said urgently.

“What’s the magic word?” she asked.

He sighed. “Please.”

She grinned. “There’s not much to say aside from what you’ve told me. Draco goes out late, and most likely to the room of requirements. I’m going into his room today. Every Sunday, he goes to Hogsmeade to have some drinks with his friends. I’ll go when he’s gone.”

He frowned. “That’s all you had to say?”

She laughed. “Yeah, basically. Wanna hang out? I swear there is nothing to do around here.”

“I was going to Hogsmeade with Hermione since Ron is with Alex getting a portrait done of himself.”

“Oh yeah, Alex told me about that. I’m glad she’s making friends. She needs friends to get her through… being the new student,” she quickly caught herself from saying too much. She knew he didn’t catch her pause because he was so caught up thinking about Draco.

She waited for him to get finished dressing, and the two of them went down to the common room. Hermione was there and the girls greeted each other kindly. They headed out, and that’s when Ramona remembered she needed money. She told them she needed to stop by her grandfather’s office to get some money. She went towards Dumbledore’s office.

“Lemon Drop,” she said the stair case appeared. She rushed upstairs, and didn’t knock. She opened the door wide, and once again she saw Snape in the office with her grandfather. “Good morning.”

“Good morning, Ramona,” Snape said shortly.

She walked over to her grandfather’s desk. “I’m going to Hogsmeade with Harry and Hermione, may I have some money?”

“Sure thing,” he said with a kind smile and opened a drawer and gave her a pouch filled with coins.

“I don’t need so much. Just to buy some treats.”

“Take it,” he said.

She grinned and took it. She gave him a tight hug and pecked his cheek. She realized his skin felt cold. It was usually warm. She also noticed the bags under his eyes. Her heart sunk at the thought of losing him.

“Are you okay?” she asked.

He patted her arm and told her everything was fine. Again she didn’t believe him, but it wasn’t like she could suck it out of him. She sent a small smile to Snape, and then headed back to Harry and Hermione. Her own head wasn’t with what Harry was talking about.

Ramona was thinking about the changes that were happening in her life. She couldn’t stop them. She couldn’t make the changes go away. She ran a hand through her long black hair. She turned over to her friends and held up a smile.

The three of them walked into Three Broomsticks and ordered their butterbeers. They found a table to sit down and they talked about their studies. Well, Hermione talked about all of the classes she was taking, and Harry and Ramona were in their own little world.

Ramona looked around and saw the familiar faces of her fellow students and teachers. She knew this life wasn’t what she wanted. She wanted to join a world where they understood her. The muggle world was that one place. Yes, there was rock music in her world, but she preferred the muggle world. Her grandfather would never let her out of her sight though. Not until Voldemort was gone.

She couldn’t wait forever though. She didn’t have the patience.

After two butterbeers, they left to Honeydukes Sweetshop. She got several candies. She had a sweet tooth. Once it was the afternoon, they headed back. Hermione she had essays to write. Ramona had homework too, but she wanted to stop by the Hospital Wing to visit Alex.

Madame Pomfrey told Ramona that Alexandra was released a couple of hours ago. She headed to the Ravenclaw common door to make sure her friend was fine. She said the password and she let herself inside. She greeted Cho Chang, who was near Alex.

“Hey mate,” she crashed next to Alexandra.

Alexandra jumped in surprise. “God, you scared me. How did you get inside?”

“I know the password to every house, remember?” she grinned. “It’s good to see you’re up and running. Well, up.”

Alexandra smiled. “Yeah. I hate hospitals.”

“How did the date go with Ron?”

Her cheeks turned red. “It was not a date. It… went fine. I drew him, and we talked.”

“About long life dreams? Did you find out his deepest darkest secret? Wait, he has none. He’s pretty much an open book,” Ramona joked.

“We just talked,” she shrugged. “It was nice.”

“Can I see the drawing?” Ramona whispered.

Alexandra bit her bottom lip, but then nodded. “Let’s go to my room.”

***

Ramona entered the dormitory she shared with other girls. She dropped face first on the couch. She might have had some weed when she was with Alex earlier. She definitely needed it. She would need something to get her through tonight. She was insane to go into Draco’s room, but she had to help out. She promised Harry. Harry was right. She could help a lot because she was in Slytherin. Maybe it was the only good thing about being sorted in the wrong house.

She wanted to get out and do the job already before her roommates came back. She got out of bed, and then she headed out and down the stairs. There were a couple of people in the common room, but no one ever saw her. She could walk past them and they wouldn’t glance at her. She headed up the boys dormitories. She walked slowly to where she knew it was Draco’s room. She knew it was his room because his name was on the door.

Big give away.

She took out her wand, and pointed at the lock.

“Alohamora,” she whispered. The door was immediately unlocked. She didn’t it would work, but it did. She opened the door. She was surprised to see it was neater than she thought it would be. It wasn’t completely messy, but her room was a pig stake compare to this. She noticed there were no family pictures up or any of his friends.

She walked around and saw only school books, parchments and writing utensils. She went to his closet and opened the door. There was a bunch of robes, and clothes. The shoes were on the floor. She started to move things around, and searched the pockets of the robes. There was nothing in them.

She didn’t even know what she was looking for anyway. She pulled on her hair, but she continued to search. She moved on to the drawers. She saw underwear in one of the. She also found a stash of panties. She was grossed out by that. She knew Draco was a player.

She went to the nightstand and tried to open the drawer, but it was locked. She tried the spell from before, but it was clear it wasn’t going to work. She tried several other spells, but none of them worked.

“Fuck,” she muttered and the drawer opened. She chuckled. Fuck was the password. She didn’t think it would be so damn easy. She certainly didn’t think Fuck would be the password. She opened it further and saw that there was a necklace. It was oval and beautiful, and it was on top of a silver pouch. She reached inside to get it, but she heard footsteps and Draco’s voice.

She also heard someone giggle.

“Shit!” she cursed, and the drawer closed by itself. She couldn’t believe the passwords Draco made up. Ramona had to think quickly. She needed a place to hide. The only place she could think of was in the closet. Under the bed wouldn’t work. She quickly headed inside the closet and closed the doors.

It was just in time because the door was opened. Ramona heard the smacking of lips. Great. She was going to stay in the closet as Draco shagged Pansy. She knew it was Pansy because she moaned Draco’s name.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” Ramona whispered softly. The last thing she wanted to hear was Draco and Pansy going at it.

“What’s wrong, Draco?” Pansy asked.

“I’m not in the mood anymore,” Draco said several heartbeats later.

“But--but, why?”

“Just get the fuck out, Pansy!” he shouted and Ramona thought she heard someone hit the ground. Did he really kick her out of the bed? She heard Pansy huff, and then slam the door shut. There was a long moment of silence.

All Ramona could hear was the rushing of her blood in and out of her heart. Thumping, and pumping. She was screwed, so fucking screwed.

She screamed when the closet door opened, and a wand was pointed to her face. Draco’s face looked like he was surprised. His grey eyes narrowed.

“What are you doing here, Mona?” he snapped. He lowered his wand and grabbed her by the arm and pulled her out. “Were you snooping around?!”

“What?” she acted dumb. “No! I was came here to talk to you. I saw your door was open, so I walked in. No one was here, and then I heard you and Pansy. I panicked and went inside of the closet. That’s all. Why would I be snooping around? What do you have to hide?”

He continued to have his eyes narrowed. “Don’t lie to me.”

“I’m not lying,” she took her arm back.

“What did you want to talk about?” he asked with a smug look.

She opened her mouth, but couldn’t come with anything. Nothing concrete. Then she did the only thing that came to mind and kissed him. She kissed him on the lips harshly. She let her tongue wonder inside of his. He returned the passionate kiss. He grabbed her hips and grinded her against him. She knew it had been a bad idea to kiss him because now she couldn’t stop. She couldn’t help herself from melting against him. His cold hand went under her shirt, and it created goose bumps on her skin. He pushed her, so she would walk backwards towards his bed.

Her heart eradicated inside of her. A part of her wanted to stop this, but a much bigger part wanted to see where this would go. Her hands pulled on his hair playfully. She was a playful lover. She liked to have fun with nibbling and biting. Draco didn’t seem to mind one bit.

Draco actually was aroused by her playfulness.

Ramona then realized that by kissing Draco she was technically kissing Pansy because not too long ago his tongue was in her mouth. The sick thought drove her to pull away from Draco. His eyes were animalistic.

“You’re not getting away, Mona,” he growled and pushed on her on the bed. She fell on her back, and before she could sit up, he was on top of her. “You started this, and you’re going to finish it.” She didn’t know exactly what he meant until he got between her legs and she felt his hard against her inner thigh. She seriously regretted wearing a skirt.

His fingers curled in her hair, and he pulled on it like she had on his hair.

Her back arched in reaction. She had to admit it was something she really liked. She didn’t understand where his anger was coming from, but it brought out someone she didn’t know. She always thought girls exaggerated when they talked about Draco’s kissing ability.

They weren’t wrong. He certainly liked to play with her lip ring. She knew there was a good reason why she got it.

“I can’t, I can’t,” she pushed him off of her. He fell on the floor and he glared up at her. “I’m not going to be just another notch on your belt, Draco. I hate you, and I can’t stand you.”

“Then why did you spread your legs for me?” he spat.

Ramona’s face went pale. She didn’t say anything as she got off the bed and fixed her clothes. “Fuck you, Draco!”

Before she stormed out the nightstand drawer opened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ramona’s Outfit

<3

Thanks for the comments:

fabulous_39
hachie
The Silver Snitch
avenging angel
noratheneurotic
Meganator