Dark Come Soon

When one is related to the greatest wizard alive in the Wizarding world, it’s almost expected that that person will be full of themselves, but that wasn’t the case for Ramona Emily Dumbledore, the teenager that was related to Albus Dumbledore. Ramona was humble by nature, exhibiting a genuine kindness unlike others her age. She was extremely friendly and loyal to those whom she regarded as friends, but although she was loyal, she had not been sorted into Gryffindor. Instead the sorting hat placed her in Slytherin, where she has been an outcast since her first year, but lately things have begun to change, a certain Draco Malfoy has started to take an interest in her and Ramona knows that he’s up to something and she intends to find out what it is.

Alexandra Yaotl Ávila was born in the English countryside to Andrés Ávila and Sybill Trelawney. She spent the first few months of life residing in a small cottage with both parents, but after an unfortunate accident, Andrés saw himself forced to leave England with Alexandra in order to protect her from her unstable mother. Andrés relocated to Los Angeles where Alexandra attended The Angelino Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She led a relatively normal life until she hit fifteen and began having visions. Andrés understood that his daughter had inherited her mother’s abilities so in hopes of helping Alexandra better comprehend what was going on, he moved to the war ravaged country in hopes of helping his daughter find the answers that she most desperately desired.

© CharmedLuna - - Ramona Emily Dumbledore
© Overflowing Ashtray - - Alexandra Yaotl Ávila


Disclaimer: We do not own the Harry Potter characters. We do own our own plot.
TC: Dark Come Soon by Tegan and Sara