Status: Active!! (Just finished editing)

Where's Warren?

Explosion

Just imagine waking up in the middle of a sea of people. Just imagine looking over only to be greeted by a stranger's chest. A stranger's arm wrapped tightly around your waist, another stranger's legs intertwined with yours. Well that's exactly how I woke up the morning after Ellen Mae's party.

I looked down and sighed when I saw that my purple mini dress was still on my body instead of lying on Ellen's floor. I pulled the stranger's arm from around me, grunting in the process. My head hurt like hell. I untangled my feet from the strangers and pulled myself onto my knees and looked around. It was so many people there that there were people on people ON people. I took off my heels and stood up. I allowed a yawn to pass by my chapped lips. What time was it?

I started to weave through the sea of people by hopping from one empty space to another. The only challenge was that the spaces were small that I had to hop on the tip of my toes.

When I finally made it to the door, I pulled it open as far as it would go without hitting someone and slid out of the space.

This must have been quite a scene: Daisy Walker stumbling down the street with her hair messily piled on top of her head. I must have looked like I just got laid. Ha, if anyone would believe that. I was the most noticeable person in my neighborhood so there was no use in trying to hide. I went to a party and woke up the next morning not knowing what happened after I walked over Ellen Mae's threshold.

“Hey hooker! Wanna take a ride??”

I grimaced. The only person with THAT kind of voice was my neighbor, Patrick. He was so damn rude and obnoxious...

“Hey babe, did you hear me!?”He yelled again.

“Shut up Patrick!!”I yelled back.

His eyes just about popped out of their sockets. “Daisy!?! Daisy Walker, the innocent little church girl is looking like a hooker everyone!!” He yelled. The thing about Patrick was that he liked to annoy me or just down right embarrass me. But I was not giving him that privilege that day.

“Hey Patrick you need to work on growing a dick 'cause you're only 4 inches sweetie!!”I yelled back, causing some of his friends the howl in laughter. His face burned.

“Go fuck Warren, slut!!”

“At least Warren is 7 inches!!”I yelled as I hopped up the three stone stirs to my porch. “Good bye and good morning,” I curtsied him and walked into my house. Once I close my door, it finally hits me that I left my best friend Warren at the party. Well maybe's he's in the kitchen, waiting for me.

I was fully disappointed when I walked into my parent's kitchen and Warren wasn't there with a smirk on his lips. I dropped my heels by the couch and collapsed onto it.

30 minutes, an hour, 2 hours later and still no sign of Warren. I pulled out my phone and went to my inbox, about to send Warren a text but instead a forwarded message caught my eyes. I opened it and it said:

We almost cause an explosion; it's okay though because everyone would have died having a good time
WarrenxDaisy


I scrolled down and saw a video. I played it.

“Do it, Daisy bear.” Warren slurred to me.

“No. You do it.” I slurred back, pushing a pack of matches in front of him. This video had to be taken by someone else because I could clearly see both of our hands.

“Baby, let's do it together.” Warren sauntered around the table and came behind me. He reached over and brought the matches in front of us. He murmured something in my ear and grinded his hips into me, which made me blush. Next, Warren lit one of the matches, took my hand in his and helped me light whatever was in the box. We giggled as it started to light up.

“Warren, Daisy what are you doing!?!”Ellen Mae came into the video and squealed when she saw what we had done. “What are you doing!?! Help, someone get the fire extinguisher!!”She yelled, causing the music to stop. The camera went to the box then came back up to find Warren and I kissing. Then it ended.

“What the hell? I kissed Warren?!”I muttered loudly.

Now I remember, Warren and I always go touchy when we got drunk together. There isn't any telling what we did at that party.

I scrolled down and saw that this was forwarded to me from Warren's phone, which would explain the signature. Exiting the message, I call Warren's phone. After only one ring, the phone went completely dead, like someone answered then hung up. Warren would never do that. He always answered my calls. I started to think.

Then I groaned as my head began to spin. “Where the hell are you, Warren?”
♠ ♠ ♠
My Text was:
(313):I almost caused an explosion; It's okay though. because everyone would have died having a good time.

Comment?