Status: Pretty much active for now. :)

Underwater Calls

Chapter Ten.

Draco watched her sleeping, the fire dancing over her face, her lips slightly parted. She had nearly been asleep for an hour, and though he didn’t know why, he felt compelled to watch her sleep. He told himself he was only doing it to make sure she was safe and sound, as the fire would dim out during some point. But even when he had pulled blankets over her and made sure she was secure, he still sat and watched her.
And it unnerved him, this sudden attention, this sudden care that was pouring out of his very existence. Draco Malfoy didn’t care for those who didn’t respect him. He hardly cared for those who did. But this particular being, this particular female made him lose everything he was and made him everything he didn’t know he could be.
And he also hated reflecting and delving deeper than the surface with any issue.
He looked at the clock, the time showing him that it was past dawn. It was about time that he got back to who he really was.
And suddenly, as he stood up, panic hit him.
He didn’t even know anymore who the real him was.

Laura woke up to birds calling from above, and the Common room still dark, as it was situated underground. Moving her head, she groaned as she felt the knots in her neck. Sleeping in such a position not only was uncomfortable, but one that killed the next morning.
Getting up, she let the blanket drop away and left it where it was as she headed for the girls dormitory. And as she walked away, she had all but forgotten the encounter with Malfoy.
As she entered her dorm, she saw that Rosabella was already ready, gathering her school bag together. She turned around to look at Laura as she saw her walk in, and raised an eyebrow.
“I swear that I didn’t do anything,” she said, raising her hands up under Rosabella’s intense and questioning gaze. Rosabella rolled her eyes as she hefted her heavy workload upon her shoulder.
“I didn’t say anything – I hope you used protection,” Rosabella said indifferently, and Laura laughed as she shoved playfully at her best friend. Rosabella smiled and patted Laura on her backside before walking out the dorm to head down to the Great Hall. Laura shook her head and headed to her draw to get her books and was finished with her bag when Siobhan stepped out the shower.
“Oh, here you are. Where the hell were you last night? I hope the whole accidentally kissing Malfoy thing didn’t become accidentally having sex with him,” she said as she grabbed her wand to dry her hair. All Laura could do was stare at her as she casually got ready.
“Y’know, you shouldn’t really state such things out of the blue. I wouldn’t have sex with Malfoy if my life depended on it,” Laura said after she had recovered from the initial shock of Siobhan’s words.
Siobhan merely raised her eyebrows as she began to cream her skin with lotion. Scoffing, she shook her head.
“You would have sex with him even if your life didn’t depend on it, baby. Truth be told, any female with hot blood in their veins will want to have sex with Draco.”
And she left Laura standing with that thought as she waltzed around the room, getting dressed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another one :D

I really am spoiling y'all, sending out how many chapters a day XD reached the double digits already! :D

Comments?.. Dont be a silent reader!