Status: Pretty much active for now. :)

Underwater Calls

Chapter Twelve.

Maybe her best friend was stubborn and had her reasons for not pursuing an interesting and certainly sexy relationship, but Siobhan decided that she would get some answers. Dressed in her baggy tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie, she crept into the boys’ dormitory and headed for the dorm room that she knew Draco shared with Blaise Zambini. Gently knocking on the door, she waited patiently as she heard movement inside the room. She scoffed as she heard muffled swearing.
Typical boy behaviour.
“You better have a good reason for – oh, look who it is,” Draco’s voice did a completely turn over as he saw her standing there, smirking.
“Yes, it is me, sweetheart. And you better let me in, as I come with good reason,” she mocked him, shimmering inside and blowing a kiss to Blaise, who groaned as he tried to be angry with her. He was a light sleeper and didn’t like to be disturbed, but seeing as it was Siobhan he didn’t mind. After all, she was the best friend of the girl he had a very romantic interest in.
And it was known for how much gossip and secrets Siobhan knew, and if she was going to spill the beans on something, he wanted to be awake for it.
“What’s a good enough reason for you to be in our dorm at these dirty hours of the morning?” Draco said, sitting down on his bed as she laid herself out on the single sofa they had in their dorm. She grinned mischievously.
“Laura Moon.”
Blaise watched as Draco’s head snapped out and his body stiffened. Hiding the grin that was forming on his face, he looked at Siobhan, waiting for her to carry on.
“What about her?” Blaise asked, crossing his arms over his chest as he watched Siobhan. Winking at him, she flipped her hair back.
“Basically, my dear children, Laura Moon has a teeny tiny crush on Draco Malfoy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its uber-short, but hey :D

Im not going to apologize if it's moving slowly, its just how I write - I like establishing some ground slowly before bringing in the plot :)

Comments? Much appreciated. x