Status: Updating

Demonic Lovers

Chapter 1

Alejandro allowed one of his long ears to stand straight up as he listened for footsteps. Hearing none he went back to trying to break his chains. All he had succeeded in doing was bruising his hands. He cursed and let the chain fall from his hands.

He looked around the room again. It was so dark he could barley see. But he knew he was in a cage. A cage that was so small he couldn’t sit up but big enough so that he could sit on his knees. Alejandro gripped the bars of the cage and let out a yell of anger.

A door opened to his right and he squinted against the brightness. Two people entered and a light was turned on. A boy who looked about Alejandro’s own age of eighteen was standing next to a guy that looked like three hundred pounds of muscle. The boy had red eyes hidden under silvery hair. He glanced around the room.

“This is the new batch of slaves Raymond?” He asked. Raymond nodded.
“Yes Axle.” Alejandro realized he was surrounded by other cages like his own full of terrified half demons. The boy named Axle walked over to Alejandro’s cage and crouched down to peer in. Alejandro backed away from him.

“That’s the one who was making all that noise.” Raymond said. Axle looked cocked his head.
“Why so much noise bunny boy?” Alejandro’s face flamed.
“Up yours.” He spat. Axle stood up.
“I want to keep this one.” He said to Raymond. Raymond bit his lip.
“I don’t know I think we could get a pretty penny for that one.” Axle shrugged.
“Don’t care I want this one in my bedroom when I get back in an hour.” He walked past Raymond and left the room.

Raymond stared after him then shook his head.
“Damn elves.” He walked over to a cupboard and pulled out a collar. It had a large chain attached to it. He went overt to Alejandro’s cage and unlocked with a key. Alejandro tried to bolt past him but Ray punched him unconscious.
■ ■ ■
When Alejandro woke up he felt someone stoking his cheek. He bolted awake and jumped away from whatever it was. Axle was lying in a pair of boxers on a bed. He placed his chin in his hands and leaned onto his elbows.

“My my my. Aren’t we jumpy?” He said. His eyes ran over Alejandro who was also stripped down to his boxers. Alejandro had short blonde hair and light hazel eyes. Across his chest were tattoos that went on to encircle his arms. Axle smiled. He loved boys in tattoos. He also eyed the two white bunny ears that stuck out of the top of the boys head.

“One of your parents was a shape shifter?” Axle asked. Alejandro nodded slowly still creeped out Axle had been stroking his cheek. Axle patted the space beside him.
“Come here . . . What would your name be?”
“Alejandro.” Alejandro said curtly. Axle smiled.
“Alejandro of course what an exotic name for an exotic boy.” He said.

Alejandro suddenly punched Axle in his jaw then ran across the room and tried to open to door. Axle appeared next to him in less then a second then threw Alejandro on the bed so fast Alejandro’s head spun. Axle moved so he was hovering above Alejandro's frame.
“You’re mine now okay Alejandro? That means you do what I say. Got it?” Alejandro spit at him.

Axle wiped it away then smirked and leaned down to press his lips to Alejandro’s. Alejandro froze in surprise but started squirming. Axle held him down easily and slid a hand along Alejandro spine. Alejandro twisted his face to one side breaking the kiss. Axle licked his lips. He’d made a good choice. Alejandro tasted great.

“You you . . .” Alejandro said at lost for words.
“Queer, pansy What Alejandro what do you want to call me?” Alejandro just glared at him.
“How about you just call me Master or Master Axle okay Alej?” Alejandro shook his head but Axle slid his hand down the front of Alejandro’s boxers.

“Answer me.” He said.
“Okay! I understand!” Alejandro said squirming again.

Axle removed his hand and got up. Alejandro sat up quickly and got off the bed.
“Now you be a good little bunny and wait for me to come back.” Axle said pulling on black slacks and a white button up shirt. He left the top buttons undone. He winked at Alejandro then left locking the door behind him. Alejandro ran over to the door and started beating at it.

“Let me out!” He yelled. He heard a chuckle then the door opened and Axle stuck his head in.
“Do I have to knock you out or tie you to my bed?” He asked and Alejandro swallowed before shaking his head.
“No I’ll stop.” He said his ear twitching as he clenched his jaw. Axle smiled and blew him a kiss then closed the door and Alejandro heard it lock. He growled in frustration. Well his life couldn't be going any better.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm trying to find a co-writer for this or I might right it alone. I don't know yet. Anyone interested message me. Also is the font an okay size or should I make it bigger?