Status: Updating

Demonic Lovers

Chapter 2

I hummed lightly to myself as I walked down toward the meeting room. As I walked I was greeted by the hellos of various servants and nobles. I answered back politely while my mind was stuck on the sexy rabbit boy in my room. When I’d tasted his essence in the kiss we’d shared it had been fresh and earthy like spring vegetables and as sour as a freshly picked green apple.

I shook the thoughts from my mind as I pushed open the double doors that led to the large back room that housed the slaves that where about to be sold auctioned off. The room was made of mostly cement with a few trunks, dressers and vanities to make the slaves presentable. A few of the slave handlers looked up when I entered and I smiled.

“Sorry for being late I was introducing my new pet to his new surroundings.” I explained and most of them they just nodded and went back to work but others smirked or gave me knowing looks. I walked over to where a female neko who was about sixteen. She had raven black hair making her pure white cat ears stand out among the silky looking strands.

I crouched by her cage and she whirled around and I was met with a pair of bright blue eyes.
“Hello neko what would your name be?” I asked politely and she spat at me through the cage. I dodged it easily though.

“Stay the fuck away from me you demonic bastard!” She hissed and I stood up and stretched.
Well there goes my attempt to be nice.
“Wow the half breeds have gotten a little feisty haven’t they?” I asked my head trader Raymond. The giant nodded as he rubbed his bandaged hand.
“What happen?” I ask pointing and his jaw tightens.
“That neko bit me.” He muttered pointing to the female I’d been looking at and I laughed.

“You have to be more careful Ray these half breeds are tricky.’ I teased glancing back at the girl. She glared and I cocked my head to one side. Maybe Alejandro could use a friend.
“Ray I might be taking another slave.” I said and I heard the giant stutter.
“But Axle the auction . . .” He started but I turned toward him and smiled showing off my now elongated teeth.

“I’ll take the neko that has been giving us trouble. I’ll take her to Alejandro’s room then I’ll start the auction . Any questions?” Ray looked like he had some but he just swallowed with the veins in his neck popping out and anger radiating off him in delicious waves. I resisted the urge to lick him just to get a small taste and got the key to the girl’s cage from him.

Once I unlocked it she pushed herself as far away from me as possible.
“Listen Miss . . .” I waited but she didn’t give me one.
“Well Kitty Kat you have no need to worry. I'm gay so that sex/rape thing won’t happen and as for feeding off you . . . well I don’t know about that one. I mostly want you to be a companion for my new pet Alejandro.” I explained and I saw her relax a tiny bit.

Ray shocked her from behind and with a shrill yelp she slumped unconscious. I frowned. I hated watching them get hurt. I pulled her out and gently picked her up bridal style. I left the slave room and headed back to Alejandro’s room.
“Hopefully you like her.” I whispered as I pulled the key to Ale’s room.