The Frayed Ends Of Sanity

Fighting Fire With Fire

It had started to drizzle when Zacky and I got to the ice cream parlor (I made him walk because he was complaining so much about his weight).

"Now we have to walk back in the rain," he groaned as we walked in.

"Oh shut up. I like the rain," I replied as I got up to the counter and ordered a single-dip chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream cone. I went and sat in a booth near the window as Zacky ordered.

"The least you could have done is worn a white shirt," he said as he joined me at the table. I rolled my eyes; still a perv, just like back then.

I stared out the window and spaced off. It had started raining harder, which seemed to hypnotize me. I don't know why, but I loved storms.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Zacky exclaimed, "Shit!" I jerked my head over to him and started giggling. He had apparently spaced off too and his ice cream fell in his lap.

"I'll go get some napkins," I offered though my giggling fit. I got up, grabbed a handful of napkins, and returned to the table. "You should not have picked vanilla."

"And people say I'm a perv," he shot back, even though he was laughing too.

I finished my ice cream (Zacky had thrown the rest of his away) and untied my jacket from my waist. "Here, tie this around your waist to hide your little accident."

Zacky glared at me and shook his head. I shrugged and put the jacket on. We walked out into the pouring rain and Zacky said, "If I didn't love you so much, I'd probably hate you right now."

I smiled. "I love you too Zacky."

The two of us ran pretty much the whole way back to Zacky's house. When we got there, we were both completely soaked. Zacky went to the bathroom to get me some towels. I peeled off my wet jacket that did nothing for me and put it on the floor next to me.

Zacky came back and tossed me a towel. I draped it over my shoulders and followed him into the living room.

"You owe me," he told me randomly.

"You think so?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, fine." I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my lips to his. "How's that?" I asked after I pulled away.

"You're kidding, right?" he said before kissing me again. He picked me up and carried me to his room.

Kate's P.O.V.
All I could think about when I got home was Raven. Raven, Raven, RAVEN! That girl was so infuriating! She steals my man then has the nerve to completely embarrass me in public! That fucking bitch!

I bet her and Zacky are having sex right now. I know he can't keep it in his pants. Thinking about this only made my anger flare up more.

I would do almost anything at this point to get back at her. Something that would just ruin her.

Then it hit me; it was low but it was such an excellent plan. If she wants to fight dirty, I'm willing to fight back twice as dirty.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't get this one out earlier. Mibba wasn't working last night so I couldn't add. But, it did give me time to think!

Tell me what you think

M. Vengeance