Status: update when i can!!

It's What Makes Me, Me

It's All A Big Show

It was time to leave, I was ready to go. My little black dress ended abruptly under my ass, the pattern of my fishnets hid the scars up my thighs, and black stilettos laced delicately up my ankles. My hair had been straightened and back combed, I thought it looked too scene for a cheerleader party but apparently I had to stand out. Thick sections of eyeliner framed my large brown eyes; my lashes were curled to perfection as we headed towards the door, even with heels on I was shorter than Gemma.
Before making it to the door we were stopped, my name was called out in a shrill tone, my grandmother wanted me this wasn’t going to be good. I couldn’t have been more wrong, she had bought me a present. ‘This just arrived for you’ she stated as the box was handed to me, odd I hadn’t heard the doorbell. The rigid box gave no clue to what it held, ‘can I open it now?’ she nodded in response. Running out of the room, returning shortly a pair of scissors in hand I was determined to open this box before I left. The scissors sliced through the tape to reveal my surprise, a new jacket. ‘These have been sold out forever’ my voice tinged with confusion, ‘I paid extra for it’ my grandmothers honesty shocked me more. My jacket, party poisons killjoy jacket it was blue with red, white and light blue coloured stripes looping the arms and shoulders, gold zips up the front and on the back of both sleeves and detail specific to these jackets, the killjoy logo and a ‘dead Pegasus’ patch. I loved it, I had been trying to get one for ages, and I finally understood why my mum had adored her mother so much. Placing the jacket over my LBD I left heading for Gemma’s convertible, we were on our way to the party.
The car drew to a stop outside a huge house, more like a mansion, we were not the first to arrive and I knew we would definitely not be the last. Caitlin was the cheerleaders second in command, the one who had given me the seemingly impossible tumbling routine. With her blonde hair and ridiculously skinny body, she was ‘perfect’, well as perfect and fake as Barbie is. I managed to fit in even if I had worn my killjoy jacket to a cheerleader party, I began to feel queasy it was time to meet the ‘jocks’. I knew as a cheerleader I would have to date or have sex with one of them, an Idea I didn’t like.
As Gemma and I strode towards the group Ellie and Caitlin tagged on, which meant only one thing, flirting. Four boys stood in the corner, the generic ‘good looking’ guy type with spiked up hair, sparkling eyes and words that could make butter melt. They had well toned bodies hidden by leather jackets, casual tops, jeans and trainers that could blind they were so clean, a mothers job I suspected.
‘This is Elliot, Josh, Brock and Ash’ Ellie explained pointing them out one by one with her long slender finger, ‘hey I’m Lexii’ I mumbled raising my hand in a half hearted salute. I detached myself from the group and went to find a drink, I needed something a little stronger than cola right now, and my mind had to be taken off Charlie one way or another. Even if I didn’t have a good time which was likely I would make it seem like I had been to the wildest, rowdiest party ever, however I didn’t know I wouldn’t be straying from the truth.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry bout names had a pokemon moment when writing :)
please comment and enjoy
thank you for reading have 22 readers now
holly :) xx