Status: update when i can!!

It's What Makes Me, Me

I Will Not Speak

Spreading supplies out across the crinkled duvet, we sat getting to know each other. We had to complete an art project that represented something about both of us. Did we have anything in common? Turns out we did. Charlie and I soon learned lots more about each other.
Charlie told me so much about himself and his life. How he didn't want to go to the Upper East Side school and only did because it’s what his parents wanted. His parents were never home they just came to see him at holidays, leaving him all alone in this enormous house. It was surprising that it was still clean. He told me about his friends Jared, Alex, Gavin and Andy and how it would be amazing if we were all friends, we would fit together so well. Charlie showed me that it wasn't bad to be close to anyone and feel emotions.
It was my turn. I explained my life story skipping vital pieces, my parents and my scars. Living with my grandparents wasn't too bad but at least they knew I was there and recognized my existence. I told Charlie I used to live in England and then moved but I didn't and wouldn't explain why. Explaining the way I thought about showing and feeling emotions made him giggle, I pouted. 'You look cute like that’ I heard him say just as I turned my back.
♠ ♠ ♠
small filler chapter
holly :) xx