Status: update when i can!!

It's What Makes Me, Me

Go Crazy In The Evening

I was still in his arms minutes later when the door burst open, in poured his friends stopping only when they saw me. Lying on Charlie’s bed in his arms wearing his hoodie over my underwear, tears had run my makeup which now lay in lines down my cheeks, this had to look strange. 'This is Lexii' he said almost proudly, how would they react to me? I had no time to brace myself, suddenly four guys had pounced on top of us, and I gasped for breath as they engulfed me in a hug.
'I'm Alex' the one with big brown puppy dog eyes and messy dark hair containing red and blonde highlights said as he was crushed closer to me, he seemed nice and apparently he was very flexible, the way his body contorted to fit around the mass of the rest of us. Alex was closest to Charlie and I meaning he had lead the attack, was very quick and light on his feet or extremely childish, I would make my final decision at a later date.
'Jared' a soft manly voice announced as he removed himself from the top of the pile, I gasped as my lungs filled with air. Charlie had told Jared as a nerd, I pictured glasses slicked back hair and argyle sweaters in hideous colours instead I was met by skinny jeans, bare feet ( shoes had to be left downstairs) and a tanned six pack, his top downstairs in the dryer, now I looked most of them were topless. Jared had brilliant blue eyes that shone like crystals and his dark brown hair was cut into a Mohawk but worn flat so the tips of his fringe fell just over his gorgeous eyes.
'Gavin' stated the smallest one; he had blue eyes, intricate patterns within them. He was next off the pile, to lie on Charlie’s bed, wearing a checkered shirt and black jeans; they were probably supposed to be skinny but because of the stick thin legs underneath, hung baggy. Charlie made him out to be slightly crazy but so far he wasn't living up to his reputation.
The only one left also had blue eyes, one hidden by his dyed black hair which came to his shoulders. He was wearing makeup, thick eyeliner and a white base, a black ring stood out against his full lips. Skinny jeans that were once black clung to his legs and a simple necklace hung round his neck, beaded with a little cross pendant. ‘Andy' he introduced him whilst pulling me in for a hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy :L
holly :) xx