Status: update when i can!!

It's What Makes Me, Me

I'll Show You The World The Way I See It

The second envelope was a cream colour and looked very old; it hadn't been stuck properly so I could just open it. Inside was one folded up sheet of paper, unfolding it I recognised my mothers curved and messy handwriting , after all this time and a year after her death what could she possibly want to say to me?
Her letter began' I know if you are reading this letter I am dead and you father is to. I am sorry I couldn't give you what you needed or wanted. We couldn't leave your father I know he was abusive for years and manipulative but I love George he is the one no matter what he has done.' what more could she say ' Ignoring you was all I could do to keep you out of Georges war path, I am so sorry if you felt neglected. I know you had began self harming, I saw the blades, scars and blood stains I hope you didn't do that because of us and promise my memory you will stop, again I’m sorry I can't be there to help you. You will have moved in to live with my parents, I regret doing this to you my child but it's what’s best for you.' what did she know about me? ‘You will only earn my parents love when you’re top of the school, in the cheerleader’s social circle, dating a jock and a straight A student. It was how I’d earnt my respect and love even when I was their only child, up until the moment when I met George. Leaving my parents was the most amazing thing I was finally free' was she crazy? No one was free around George ' I became who I wanted to be, the person I’d dreamed of a photographer. Then you came along with all your beauty and that’s when he changed he became protective, determined to keep you and I his, alone. You showed so much promise at a young age gifted at everything, maths, English, science and art. I knew you would be okay in this world without us holding you back. I never said this much or ever to you when you could understand what it meant and I’m sorry for that as well but I LOVE YOU and always have' A lone tear slid down my cheek and landed on the paper smudging the last line, quick it had to be dried. 'I love you too mum' I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
update :)
holly :) xx