Bloody Skulls High School

Party At The Bus Stop

Gerard's POV

Jessica approached us with Pop Tarts in her hands. She broke half of one and handed them to both of us.

"Good morning," I greeted her.

She groaned. "What's so good about it?"

I shrugged. "Nothing, it's the first day of Sophomore year."

"Yay..." she said, enthusiastically.

Mikey smiled at her. "What's going on between you and Pete?"

She gave him an icey look. "I don't like Pete! He's been an asshole to me since the fourth grade!"

"He's only doing that 'cause he likes you."

She laughed. "Yeah, he hit me in the shoulder in sixth grade, he pushed me in the mud in eighth grade, he cussed me out last year all because he likes me?"

"Yes,"

"Well, he has a pretty bad way on showing it." She bit into her Pop Tart.

I didn't really like it when Mikey said that to her. Don't ask why, I just don't. Frank Iero thinks it's because I like her, but I don't.

In speaking of Frank, he came to the bus stop. Jessica smiled. Uh-oh, I thought.

"Hey, sexy!" She called to him.

Mikey started laughing. I just giggled. Frank laughed, which made me laugh even more.

"Hey, sweetie!" Frank called back. He walked up and gave Jessica a hug.

"Aw..." Mikey and I said.

"Fuck you both." Jessica snapped at us.

"When and where?" I asked, not expecting her to answer.

"Later and in hell." She replied.

"Damn..."

"So, you're finally in high school?" Mikey asked Frank. "How does that feel?"

He shrugged. "The same, people are still gonna make fun of my height."

"Well, it's not your fault you're short and have a high-pitched laugh." I said, smiling.

"Don't diss the laugh!" Frank wagged his finger at me.

"Yeah, what he said!" Jessica pointed at him, biting her Pop Tart.

Tiffany came out of no where. "Hey guys!"

Frank jumped. "Whoa, where did you come from?"

"A secret underground lair where the ninjas are!" Tiffany smiled widely.

"How come I wasn't invited?" Frank frowned.

"Your invitation got lost in the mail."

Frank looked at his shoes as if he was about to cry.

Tiffany hugged him, even though everyone knew he was faking. He smiled widely, showing all of his teeth.

"The bus is coming!" Jessica yelled as she finished her Pop Tart.

I rolled my eyes. Great, I thought. The first day of hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not very good. Hopefully it will get better!
Comment please!!