Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

How It All Began

Robbi had been beating the streets trying to find a job in New York for the past three months. The money that she and her friend Jynx had saved up was starting to deplete badly and they need to find work soon or they were shrewd and there was no job call backs as of yet.

Fresh out of high school she and Jynx packed their bags took all their saved moved and moved to New York from their small town in the middle of no where Indiana. When they had left they thought that they were going to live the high life. Both of them wanting to become models, but that dream was starting to look very dim to them now.

After going to agency after agency they all told them the same thing, “We’re looking for girls a little more… lighter of skin.” Which meant to them white girls or very high yellow girls.

When Robbi thought about it she didn’t see them as being that dark, or at least not Jynx being that dark of color. Jynx was cinnamon in skin color, with shoulder length relaxed black hair with pink streaks in the front of her hair that encircled her face. She was beautiful and was tall as hell. Standing at 5’10 she had the perfect body. She wanted to be a runway model, but they didn’t want her.

As for Robbi she was short only standing at 5’1, but she wanted to become a face model, so her height didn’t matter. She was milk chocolate in skin color and had natural curly hair that came down to her shoulders and when she would flat iron her hair it would almost double in length. She was beautiful as well and had T&A (tits and ass) that many girls envied.

Many people thought that the two would end up hating each other for being beautiful, but they never saw just their looks. They saw what was inside the other and that’s what made them friends. Many people also that they would be stuck up, but they weren’t. They welcomed any and every one who wanted to be their friends no matter what they looked liked. All that matter was the person and not anything else.

Robbi let out a sigh as she came from another shop from just filling out another application and another we will call soon. As she walked she wasn’t paying attention to where she was walking and ended up falling over a sign that was setting outside.

The woman who had just set the sign out turned around at the noise and noticed Robbi on the ground. She watched as Robbi pounded the ground, cursed, and yell, “Can a just have some good fucking luck and find a fucking job. Shit I hate New York!”

The woman laughed at Robbi’s out burst and went out to help her. Once she had Robbi standing she looked her in the eye, “Are you really looking for a job?”

Robbi nodded her head.

“Good, how do you feel about dancing?”

Robbi ears tingled when she heard dancing, “I love to dance.”

The woman smiled even more showing all of her perfect white teeth, “Name’s Ruby and I own this place. I’ve been looking for girls and you might just fit the bill.”

Robbi took a closer look a Ruby and noticed that she couldn’t be over 30 and was interested in what type of dancer she was looking for.

“Follow me your interview starts now.”

After grabbing her bag off the ground she followed Ruby into the darkly lit building.
***
Two hours later Robbi burst into Jynx’s room and grabbed her roughly into a tight hug. After she let go she started to jump up and down and said, “I found us jobs!” over and over again.

Jynx looked at the smaller woman and replied, “What type of job?” she asked curiously.

Robbi stopped jumping and answered, “How do you feel about dancing?”

When Jynx started to ponder what she meant it dawned on her, “What they hell? Are you talking about being a stripper?”

Robbi’s smile got bigger and nodded her head up and down really fast.

“NO!” Jynx yelled.

“C’mon. Why not?”

“No, I don’t want to strip. We will find jobs we don’t have to lower ourselves like that.”

Robbi knew she was going to be like this and had already planned her speech, “Well I talked to the woman…”

She was cut off, “WOMAN!”

Robbi let out a sigh, “Can I please finish?”

They just looked at each other, “Go ahead,” replied Jynx.

Taking a deep breath again Robbi started again, “Well the woman who owns the club said that we didn’t have to strip per say, but we do have to dress kind of revealing and that we can work a couple times a week. She also said that we only dance for high profile clientele and that we will back around $500-$1000 on regular nights and even more when there are parties. So, see you don’t have to worry about taking off our clothes. I even figured out that if we both work together and work one or twice a week we well have more than enough money to meet our needs.”

Jynx looked at her friend and thought about it. They were only 18 and she didn’t like the idea still, but she figured if they didn’t have to take off any of their clothes, that they worked TOGTHER, and it was only once or twice a week she could handle it.

“Okay, I guess we can do this, but only on those terms.”

Jynx watched as a big grin spread across her friends face before she hugged her, “you won’t regret this. I promise. Just watch something good is going to come from this.”

As Jynx listened to her friend’s words she prayed that they were true.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is written by me and Nonnie.

Leave a comment and tell us what you think :)