Status: Updated 10/2

In Love With a Stripper

Oh Crap

(Jynx’s POV)

I took a deep breath and followed Robbi into the dark club. I can’t believe I let her talk me into this. What would my mother say? I shook my head to remove the thought.

“There you are, glad I didn’t scare you off last time.” a woman said she was a little shorter than me and her hair was longer. “You must be Jynx. Nice dancer name.” I gave a smile.

“That’s my real name. see my parents always thought it would be funny to give me a stripper’s name as my birth name. Jokes on them,” I said. She laughed.

“Fine than you got another name you want?”

“Sue,” she looked at me like I was crazy. “This is probably my only chance to have a normal name.” I don’t know why all of a sudden I was at ease with her. She just had this way of making you feel comfortable in the most awkward of moments.

“Well you girls go in the back and get changed. you’re on one right after the other at around eight thirty. I mean since you two are new you should get some pretty good tips.”

“Wait I thought we didn’t have to dance…”

“It’s where all the best money is made, besides I’m a girl short tonight. Brenda twisted her ankle.” she looked at me expectantly and Robbi was already headed into the dressing room.

“Okay.” I said. I could do this I know I can. I turned and looked around the room. It was already bathed in dark colored lights. A few girls walked around wearing very little clothing. There was a stage in the middle of black leather chairs. The bar stood on the wall to my left with leather barstools lining it. The bartender was a big burly man, with almost a hundred tattoos. There were also a few other huge men, they all had black shirts.

“They keep things in order,” Ruby said. I looked over at her. “They work for me if anyone gets a little to grabby just get one of their attention and they will take care of it. Okay, now go get changed.” I nodded and followed the path that Robbi had taken moments ago. I opened the door and was surprised how bright it was compared to the other room I’d just left. It looked just like you would expect the back stage of a play would look. There were rows and rows of clothes hung on rods. The girls were running around with glitter and hair spray. I was about to turn and run when Robbi appeared out of nowhere.

“Here you should wear this,” I looked at her like she was insane. She held a pin striped dress with a pencil skirt. It had a tie, even though the actual dress didn’t have a collar and was basically cut down to my navel. It had a hat and a little plastic gun to go with it.

“Why do I have to wear that?” I asked.

“Cause you will look gorgeous in it.” she said with a smile. “You could wear this,” she held up a bra and thong set. She knew me better than anyone on this planet, and if that was the outfit she thought I would be comfortable in than I should probably trust her. I grabbed the first outfit and walked around looking for someplace private to change.

“You might as well drop your clothes right there, there isn’t anywhere else to change.” I heard a voice say. I turned to see a short blond girl. She had brown streaks through her hair and blue eyes. “I’m Lucy. Out there I’m Babs.” she said holding out her hand for me to shake.

“Jynx out there I’m Sue,” she gave a laugh.

“Really I like that. You do get that the point is that they don’t know our real names right?” I smiled.

“It was a joke with my parents just trust me Jynx is my real name.”

“So you can try and change in one of the rows of clothes, but you probably won’t get much privacy anyways. Oh and don’t get nervous. Most of the guys out there are just happy to see a naked girl, they don’t care if she stumbles a bit.” I swallowed the lump I felt in my throat and tried to change as quickly as I could. I left the gun and the hat and just put on the tie. I was happy that I had a flat stomach cause this dress left nothing to the imagination. I was wearing a black pin stripe bra and panty set underneath for when I took the dress off.

Suddenly this wasn’t seeming like that good of an idea. I mean I was going to be taking off my clothes in front of a bunch of gross old men. Well I didn’t know that they would be old and gross I just assumed that part, but how attractive could they be if they were here in a strip club. As if she was reading my mind Robbi appeared by my side again already changed, only I was freaking out too much to tell what she was wearing.

“Jynxie,” that was what she called me when she knew I was about to blow.

“Don’t Jynxie me.” I said in frustration knowing that she was only there to talk me back into what I had just talked myself out of.

“It’s going to be fine I mean how many times did you give Thomas strip teases back home?”

“That was different I’ve known him since we were five and it was just him and me.”

“And you did that for free, just pretend that Thomas hit the lottery.” I rolled my eyes.

“Come on, the first times the hardest.” Lucy said walking over to us. “If you can’t trust your friends word trust mine. The first time is the worst cause your all nervous, its also the best cause your new all the guys want your attention. So they tip better.”

“Robbi…”

“I know I know your going to kill me. Look at the time, its your turn.” she said pushing me toward the stage entrance. Oh crap.
♠ ♠ ♠
How do you guys like it so far? Let us know.